Petition to make the max post to 40-50 - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Petition to make the max post to 40-50

22 hours ago, Tatiana said:

40-50 posts a day, girl?! I can't imagine how people get 30,coz I am too short with my daily number of posts, I simply have not so much time for that. Also I do not believe that the forum will increase payment per post. We should to be happy for what we already have. But for increasing of possible users attention I think we need to add more local boards. 

For your information, I can make the 30 post per day. Maybe you're just not dedicated to this website that much that's why you can't make the 30 post a day. I only use this website for 2-3 hours a day and I still have a lot of time to do my assignments and projects.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 12/31/2019 at 5:34 PM, Adiegumabao said:

It would be great if cryptotalk would make the max post be 40-50. Because if this will be granted more people will use this site and users will earn more than 30000 satoshis a day. Anyone agrees with me or this is just too much? Need your opinions.

As you can see there are still lots of spam with the current minimum post. I would agree with you for 50 posts but the minimum character should be 200 or more characters. Oh yes, that will make more spun and copied post coming but we can easily detect between shit and a quality post. 30 posts are good even we should increase the minimum character.

Edited by lucky80

3 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

As you can see there are still lots of spam with the current minimum post. I would agree with you for 50 posts but the minimum character should be 200 or more characters. Oh yes, that will make more spun and copied post coming but we can easily detect between shit and a quality post. 30 posts are good even we should increase the minimum character.

That's a really smart idea. Have you seen the post that's moderator made a few days ago about a suggestion for higher rewards? Maybe you can suggest it there.

7 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

That's a really smart idea. Have you seen the post that's moderator made a few days ago about a suggestion for higher rewards? Maybe you can suggest it there.

I don't see such an announcement been made. I recall its all about the rank improvement. Can you show me the link? Thanks in advance. 

4 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

I don't see such an announcement been made. I recall its all about the rank improvement. Can you show me the link? Thanks in advance. 

That was the same, the moderator asked what suggestions would be great so that the ranking would have an advantage for the users. Many people commented that for every rank you could get more satoshis. Hopefully, they would consider it.

Edited by Adiegumabao

That's a good idea for those people that taking cryptotalk as serious thing but i think it could be abuse by those people who just want to earn in this site, they will just posting some shit posts to earn money more than before. That's what i think. 

2 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

That was the same, the moderator asked what suggestions would be great so that the ranking would have an advantage for the users. Many people commented that for every rank you could get more satoshis. Hopefully, they would consider it.

I have asked to Desais about that on the thread. But yes there is no connection for a bigger reward. And yes I have some idea for rank improvement and one of them is adding more character to the post. I will post it later there. Thanks for reminding me.

5 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

I have asked to Desais about that on the thread. But yes there is no connection for a bigger reward. And yes I have some idea for rank improvement and one of them is adding more character to the post. I will post it later there. Thanks for reminding me.

Oh okay, I must have misunderstood what it really meant. Do you have the link for that post so tht I could read it again? Thank you. Btw does desais reply to you? Because I have messaged a moderator a few days back and I still haven't got any response.

Edited by Adiegumabao

3 minutes ago, Ayshakhan said:

Yes I agreed more people will use this than satoshis a day anyone agrees ,,,

Well actually not everyone agreed with me. This has some flaws like if they made this, more people would just spam this place and will make this website a trash.

Oh please no, rather a system, that tries to bring quality instead of quantity. Not sure how that would work but this just brings more people in here for work, and to talk absolute nonsense instead of quality talk with genuine interest on this.

12 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Oh okay, I must have misunderstood what it really meant. Do you have the link for that post so tht I could read it again? Thank you. Btw does desais reply to you? Because I have messaged a moderator a few days back and I still haven't got any response.

Here is the link.

Desais did answer me on the thread. If you call him on the thread but he is not answering, then PM him. Maybe he is busy.

Edited by lucky80

1 minute ago, lucky80 said:

Here is the link.

Desais did answer me on the thread. If you call him on the thread but he is not answering, then PM him. Maybe he is busy.

Thank you. Maybe the moderator that I messaged was just too busy to answer. Then I'll just message desais instead of the one who doesn't reply. Maybe he can help me with my previous problem.

12 minutes ago, rekter said:

Oh please no, rather a system, that tries to bring quality instead of quantity. Not sure how that would work but this just brings more people in here for work, and to talk absolute nonsense instead of quality talk with genuine interest on this.

Larger payments may be possible but must be in line with requirements that can assure the quality of posts. Read my discussion with OP above.

6 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Thank you. Maybe the moderator that I messaged was just too busy to answer. Then I'll just message desais instead of the one who doesn't reply. Maybe he can help me with my previous problem.

You're welcome. Pm them once and wait for their answer. Don't flood them or you will get a ban.

10 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

For your information, I can make the 30 post per day. Maybe you're just not dedicated to this website that much that's why you can't make the 30 post a day. I only use this website for 2-3 hours a day and I still have a lot of time to do my assignments and projects.

Lucky you. I know there are many people like you who make max number of posts per day. Well, it's easy to understand that it's simple profit chasing and people who able to make 30 can make more during a day.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/31/2019 at 9:50 PM, dinabolt said:

You have good idea but I think not that easy. If you pass 1000 post it will be difficult to find topic to reply or make new post because all section full. Second problem is spammer and last problem is forum will look's dirty, not good when we see same name in all section with interval time 2 - 3 minutes.

Yes i agree with you buddy it also lightenned me maybe 50 post per days is okay but better if there is still level for all the members as the level 1,is 500above,level, is 1000 above and in level 1(30,000 sats income)(35,000 sats income)what do you think about it buddy?.

13 hours ago, alaina1001 said:

They are actually already are trying to make something similar to your suggestion. But it's about the ranking system. They would pay users higher if your rank is also higher. 

Really?? Wow thats great news.i like that kind of ide but also i suggest that they also include of the days and also the post you/we posted  aday.but my main hope is that this campaigne will stay long

On 1/9/2020 at 5:28 AM, Tatiana said:

Lucky you. I know there are many people like you who make max number of posts per day. Well, it's easy to understand that it's simple profit chasing and people who able to make 30 can make more during a day.

this isn't really about luck. this depends on how much you are willing to put your time on something. Also, i'm really dedicating my time on this site because 2 dollars is already a lot on my country. it can already buy you a meal and will still have some for dessert or something.

As i am new here I think 30 post per day is fine. I know that if the posts get increased to 40 or 50 people who will complete these will get paid more but i don't think the posts should be increased because I don't know what the plans of admins are in this forum.

22 hours ago, alaina1001 said:

They are actually already are trying to make something similar to your suggestion. But it's about the ranking system. They would pay users higher if your rank is also higher. 

Yeah I already saw that post that a moderator made already. I hope they would consider the suggestions that they would make the pay higher.

9 hours ago, Gclaw06 said:

This is a good idea for making more earnings here in cryptotalk having 40-50 max post per day but i am struggling on achieving 30 post a day because of lack of useful topics here in this forum i think when this is implemented it also good if there are more topics created so that it is useful and easy to make more than 30 post a day. It is in the admins what they want but for now i am contented on what this forum is offering to us thank you cryptotalk.

That's right, some users also complained that they can't even make the 30 post a day. But if you are like me who doesn't have much to do on a daily basis, this would be a great idea.

Just now, Forextrader said:

Yes man do work and get free knowledge and get free mony here so just do work and get new new topic our here and do work.

Just now, Forextrader said:

Yes man do work and get free knowledge and get free mony here so just do work and get new new topic our here and do work.

Stop spamming. Do you even know that there are rules here? Or you don't even bother to read them. I will report you so that people like you will be banned in this website.

ya bro your idea good cryptotalk increase to 40 posts daily.if cryptotalk increase more peoples work in forum.maybe in future cryptotalk increase limit.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:21 PM, JamesMark said:

I agree with your suggestion. I want to have the opportunity to write more than 30 posts. It is good if everyone is serious and does not violate the rules.

Yeah,if they make more posts on rank base or seniorty then it will encourage more member.they will follow the rules to become more senior member and want to stay longer on form.its just a proposal .

11 hours ago, Nosrat Nishi said:

i don't agree with you. in my opinion that crypto is a campaign community site. People talk about this site. Money income isn't support cryptotalk. 

What do you mean by money income isn't support cryptotalk. I didn't quite get what you said there. And yes they made this campaign. It is even named pay per post campaign.

Yes, I agree with you that the daily post limit should be 40 to 50 as it will allow you to earn more money every day.Which will greatly help in changing our financial situation.

Of course I agree with you that the limit for daily postage should be 40 to 50, because we can make more money in the short run.Which will be very economical for every crypto user.