How do I make a great profit during this period?! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

How do I make a great profit during this period?!

The biggest opportunity to double your capital now!

Untitled.thumb.png.7462d740bdf889710e71d00d55a7962a.png

I want to share important news for beginners with a small share capital! And they want to double their capital within a very short period!
We noticed during these two days that the prices of cryptocurrencies decreased by very large rates!
Do not worry, this drop is a very big opportunity to enter and buy cryptocurrencies now! I will show you the best 5 currencies that you can buy now to ensure a great profit over the next few weeks

1- BTC
2- ETH
3-LTC
4-BCH
5-NEO
6-ADA
7-AVAX
8-MATIC

Are there any other currencies in your opinion? Share it with us!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

47 minutes ago, derxut said:

Indeed, it is very wise to buy cryptocurrencies when their value decreases, you do not know the amount of benefits that this brings. so they should make the most of it. good luck. Do not forget to react to this comment if it helps you.

Most of the big investors and the largest medical companies are using this opportunity to buy such currencies at a cheap price! There are also some companies that deliberately make such movements (I mean, they make the value of the currency fall) in order to buy again from a cheap price! Therefore, I consider that the risk of buying from such areas is very low

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It's the time to buy some coins and hold them for the next up market like we do all time with crypto currency and it's about all coins without any exception because the majority of them follow the bitcoin ir the ethereum or just follow the chain coins build in like binance chain and his tokens for example Atomic Wallet Token

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, scorpiali said:

It's the time to buy some coins and hold them for the next up market like we do all time with crypto currency and it's about all coins without any exception because the majority of them follow the bitcoin ir the ethereum or just follow the chain coins build in like binance chain and his tokens for example Atomic Wallet Token

This is true and therefore the risk of buying these currencies is very low! Because when the bitcoin price rises to a level above $ 50,000 or when the bitcoin price is fixed at this price, most currencies will rise to their previous value! Traders and investors know that such movements in the market are very normal

1 hour ago, Tahir shah said:

Yes it is a good currency it give you more benefits.ehen the price of this currency Increases then you earn a lot of money.you get more information and knowledge.

True, but at the same time this thing cannot be proven with certainty! Our opinion may be correct and profit and it may be the opposite, so I think that using Stop loss in such deals is very necessary to ensure the safety of your money!

• +2 1

thankful that you've shared this kind of important informations to us here at cryptotalk forum and if you wish to double your money you can try also to invest in the investbox of yobit it's safe but trading or investing is also risky so better to research first in the internet about it or also you can try to invest on what stated by topic creator currencies.

5 hours ago, frienda said:

why not dogecoin or xrp?

i think that currencies will mind-blowing rise , such as the Cardino it's now equal 1$ 

I do not prefer to invest my money except in currencies with a strong and real project! With all due respect to both currencies, especially Xrp, its project was very good! But what happened with it lately has led to a decrease in its price and a significant drop in its price, so I think it is more useful to look at stronger projects, such as the currency projects that I mentioned in the article.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

58 minutes ago, Dohan master said:

Yes dear off course when we see the price of any coin at low level then it would be benefit for us to buy it and wait for its rising of price

but In addition  I would say that there is some risk which we have to take it is because we do not predict easily that when the price will rise and fall so it could be also done that the price of such coin can decrease more than our expectations then it would be very hurtful and loss. 

So dont be fear and be the brave. 

Of course, there are risks, but the types of risks differ from one deal to another! As for me, I see that the risk ratio here does not exceed 10%, and as we see today, the market has increased significantly from yesterday! Whoever entered into one of these currencies yesterday has met a great profit without the slightest doubt! Let's look at some of today's results, for example!

IMG_20210227_091351_356.jpg

• +5 1

This information and topic that you have made and are giving us is very good because now I can or we can double our capital and it is all thanks to you and your information now we just have to test it and put it to the test if it works it is a risk but it is worth it take that risk and surely other people will also take the risk in order to double their capital.

• +1 1

yes you are right absolutely.  We should buy currencies immediately when their prices decreases for sure it will rise for some time and we will be able to double our capital.  We will earn alot this is a wonderful advice. 

On 2/28/2021 at 4:24 AM, Dohan master said:

Yes dear mate I also take approach to the step that in current situation these are the best day for trading in market as there is no much fluctuations in the prices . On the other hand we can also take benefit on the bitforex which could be rarely some more profit from other exchanges ,it just my prediction 😀. Thanks!

I think the opportunity to buy these currencies from the bottom is over! Whoever bought it was lucky! Because it is an opportunity that will not be compensated! The biggest evidence of this is the positive move of Bitcoin, which the largest analysts have gathered is that breaking Bitcoin at the price of $ 52,000 will significantly lead to the rise of Bitcoin to a level of up to $ 72,000.

• +5 1

Because of the high rising in bitcoin's price , we will see many pumps for many cryptocurrencies prices for sure! especially during the next few months in my opinion.. this period is really important for bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies to prove their worthful to all people allover the world.. I advice each new one to buy some of cryptocurrencies from the top ten in the market in each dump because the profits would be really good in the near future as many experts said!

You mentioned some of the most important cryptocurrencies for this period and i want to add "dot" cryptocurrency" because i am sure of its future and i think that there will be a high rising in its price soon..

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  If you work bean active member then you earn and learn.  Earnings and learning is very important for us. 

True,certainly the proce of these currencies ere increasing day by day in market,but there also a great risk as the proce of digital cirrency can drop any time

Mathelda.j

5 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

. I advice each new one to buy some of cryptocurrencies from the top ten in the market in each dump because the profits would be really good in the near future as many experts said!

as altcoin season almost come to start  so i think it is the right time to buy some altcoin such as 1inch,twt,sfp,dot and some other altcoin has good potential chance to pump near future as now the market often on bear and bull trend  @MuhammadSh

• +3 1

Achieving profits needs a long time in this forum. You must be patient enough because the crypto currency has no great value compared to the global markets or the local markets. If you want to achieve profits, you will need a very long time.

Thanks for sharing your experience about the profit in investment I think these all currencies are very profitable for the investment therefore we should buy them when their price goes down because we also can get good profit by the investment of these currencies when their price will increase. 

When I want to earn more, I just follow this sytem that, buy some coins and hold them for the next up market. It could be done all time with crypto currency and it's about all coins without any exception. Because the majority of trader follow the bitcoin or the ethereum or just follow the chain coins build in.

Dear friend, in order to achieve good profits in this forum, you must choose important and important topics to increase your profits with a small effort, so you must always provide the best and distinguished.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, it is good for you to suggest coins to buy them in a period of low price, because they will return to the price increase when then you will achieve good profits.

• +1 1

This information that you are giving us friend is very useful that I think and I must not be the only one who also thinks that this information will be very useful for all the people in this forum who want to obtain or earn big profits that before could not because they did not know and now they do.

Of course, my friend, the fall in the prices of some cryptocurrencies now should not cause us sadness
We have to buy now and we will get the profit at the right time

Hello everyone, thanks for the information, this kind of post, will always be helpful, for those who invest in crypto, but it is also important, that each of us, do, our own market research, to make our own decisions, and not to hold other people responsible, if we lose our money.

I think we can also buy xrp. It has a bright future in crypto platform and it's price is also less than one dollar. We can buy this coin for a short time trade. But we can also hold this for a long time. Because, after the end of 2030 it can touch 10 dollar. So we should take this opportunity.