What do you say about the scammers we encounter via spam? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jory

What do you say about the scammers we encounter via spam?

You are true. Everyone need to be aware of it that don't trust any stranger and don't open any link from a stranger as It could be fraudulent trick to trap you in their scam. Be careful as we are fully surrounded by scammers.

Of course, there are a lot of fraudulent people who want to access our personal files to obtain our cryptocurrencies, so please be careful and do not give our personal information to anyone.

• +3 1

We must be careful and do not click on any link that is sent to us from unknown destinations, there are many emails claiming to be from sources of his project, such as charities and government agencies during the epidemic, phishing encourages people to click on the link to donate or buy  Personal protective equipment. These links transfer people to malicious sites, where personal information could be exposed to hackers, including private keys for exchanging digital currencies.

• +1 1

The greed and greed of souls has led to many fraud and deceit in order to obtain funds illegally ... As a result of the increasing popularity of Bitcoin, the increase in demand for it and the abundant profit it has made, it has greatly contributed to the increase in the number of these fraudsters and hackers who seek in any way to penetrate our accounts and steal Our money and our interests. One of their well-known methods is sending spam, so we have to pay attention and be careful and not accept it, no matter what the circumstances.

• +4 1

Yes, we must beware of these fraudsters and report them so that everyone can work in a safe manner .. Thank you for your mention, my friend

Hello my friend, thanks for this helpful post.  Yes, everyone should avoid scammers and not believe their tempting offers because they are false offers aimed at stealing.  For everyone here, I hope you are careful and avoid being a victim of robbery

On 25‏/2‏/2021 at 22:44, jory said:

أود أن أنصح الجميع ، وخاصة المبتدئين ، بتجنب الرد على مرسلي البريد العشوائي لأنه قد يتضمن بعض الروابط الوهمية المخادعة ، وأيضًا هناك بعض الأشخاص غير المعروفين الذين يقدمون عروضًا وهمية للحصول على معلومات شخصية وبالتالي الوصول إلى هدفهم في سرقة الأموال ، لذلك أطلب من الجميع توخي الحذر وتطوير الخبرات للتمييز بين الحقيقي والمزيف.

Thank you for providing this advice, I don't know to what extent I can ignore the spam because I am a junior member and I would have responded if I didn't see this warning. Really this is a kind initiative from you dear.

Wish you all the best

• +4 1

Of course, you should pay attention and I have seen many stories about spam in the forum, but none of them have come to me yet .. I think they are not targeting beginners because they are still new members with little balance.

What I say and think about the scammers that we find through spam is that it is a good thing that we find them because that way we can remove them so that they do not return and do not harm but it is also a bad thing because we believe that there is no more but if there is only that they are waiting in the shadows to be able later to leave and continue scamming.

Thank you for your advice to us
In the forum here there are a lot of scammers
As in the field of cryptocurrencies, we must be wary of them in order not to lose our money

Fraudsters are cursing people, but they are the worst of the fraudulent, authoritarian students. All you have to do is remain cautious and vigilant, and beware, then beware of responding to any bully or trickster. Good luck

• +2 1

Thanks for your information, my friend, everyone should beware of fraudsters and not give them personal account information, secure the wallet with a strong password, and inform supervisors to verify any problem

• +2 1

Well say my friend
I completely agree with you on this topic. Everyone here must act very cautiously against fraudsters
You have to be stripped of feelings at work, as fraudsters are many and they manipulate your feelings
So, be completely careful of them and do not put your trust in anyone, and make yourself up for yourself
All the best for everyone

11 hours ago, Amor33 said:

our knowledge and experience of the site is not good, then we must ask those who are more experienced than us before entering that site, to avoid being exposed to fraud

You're 100% right @Amor33 taking experience person advice always beneficial for us, especially when we works in crypto world then it will be very important,

because in this field so many scammers always ready to loot innocent peoples money, there are so many examples about these type scams, so without any info don't click unknown links are open sites it will harmful for our wealth.

Fraudsters exist everywhere and at all times, so we have to beware of their trickery and cunning methods. I suggest informing supervisors about the senders of spam messages. Not to trust people we do not know while prohibiting anyone who communicates with us through Telegram channels because it is the largest place for fraud. And take advice from the elderly.  In case we run into any danger

• +2 1

I thank you my friend for your useful advice, may God bless you. We need these publications because fraud is a problem that everyone faces, and we have to cooperate to get rid of them by selecting the most reliable and safe sites.

The forum policy here has limited scammers, but they must be present. One of the scammers wrote to me on my first day here. I received advice from an old here, so he couldn't steal any information. It's a dangerous thing. We must all work to defeat them from here.

• +1 1

Thank you for participating, my dear friend.

To all beginners, we must adhere to the words of our friends, the owner of the post, because it contains an important and useful warning and protects us from fraud and cheaters ..

Thank you from the heart, my friend 💕

Thank you for this good advice, dear friend. You should avoid those fake messages and links through which fraudsters steal our money that we have collected, so we must be careful.

Hello 

Fraudsters are dangerous students in any platform in the world because it may die and harm your system and effectively for the player 

We, as beginners, may run into problems if we are not wary of spammers and do not trust them, 

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for your important topic in reality fraudsters everywhere and also for e-mail, so we must pay close attention to this matter and not put our money in unsafe hands.

Thank you for your advice my friend. Yes, you are right. We must not trust strangers because they can trick us into knowing our personal information and steal our money. I hope that no one falls into this danger and that they do not trust anyone

• +3 1

My friend, there are a lot of scammers, but there are two types of them. The first is that many fraudsters have smart thinking and valuable information, and the second type does not have anything and weak information.
The two are in the same case stealing your account when they talk to you and introduce you to useless counterfeit cryptocurrency offers. In this case, you are surprised by these offers and give them your information in order to obtain these fake offers and here you are being stolen so you must be wary of them and when they talk to you on Telegram you must block it immediately

Schmmer means whether the post is tired or not.Any post that is not good is called Dalit You are blocked.When you post, keep in mind that there is no wrong idol.

My dear in my opinion they are a real danger to all of us I hope to address this very soon, it's really great for all of us, thank you in advance for this wonderful and useful participation of course.