What is the requirements for a member to be promoted from one rank to another? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
The prince

What is the requirements for a member to be promoted from one rank to another?

The requirements for protection of compensation from another level are that he first learns the way to work in this forum in a slow, good and normal level, and then he is promoted little by little and he promotes himself by himself by working with me this forum earns money and becomes a manuler and thank you my friends

• +2 1

You must always have abundant information and an open mind and always share your opinion with friends in order for everyone to benefit from you, this way your rank will change to a higher rank like experts, you have to work to get results .

As my colleagues have told you, you have to follow the germs and use of the forum to the letter and be constant in making publications. I believe that when you reach the 1000 publications you can get promoted. Always active! do not forget.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear, moving to a new rank in the forum depends on the number of posts. Each rank needs a certain number of posts. For example, I now have 950 posts. I have 50 posts left to become a full member

Dear friend, in fact it is a good question, but this depends on the number of posts that you make, for example every person with less than 100 posts is a beginner and every person less than 1000 is a member and so on

I think that the reputation is related to the number of useful posts that you have made, because through them you will get a lot of good reputations, as for the rank, it is related to the number of total posts that you have made, but the number of posts cannot be closely related to the number of good reputations that you got.
 good reputations comes on useful participation only.

• +2 1

The thing that distinguishes most members is their good reputation, the number of their posts per day, the level of benefit they provide to other members through their posts, and the number of posts they get.
In doing so, they are evaluated and promoted

Dear that is not a difficult work for it is just have to keep making post and try to make a useful and quality post and after that when you can make your post you will reach The Best rank and you can also become a senior member if you keep trying your work.

First all of the beginners are the newbies but when they crosses there 100 posted they are given the rank of the member, then they form junior members, full member, and then became senior member.

In my opinion  that is not a difficult work for it is just have to keep making post and try to make a useful and quality post and after that when you can make your post you will reach The Best rank and you can also become a senior member if you keep trying your work. jazak Allah ♥️

As far as I know about the rank changing, it changes after the certain number of posts you create and I have read in a comment that I would become a junior member after the completion of my first hundred posts. So these are interesting things that keeps you interested in this game.

The positive remarks you get, the number of useful comments you make, and the number of total comments these must be the main reason to increase the rank. The more useful posts you make the more points you get as likes. Many members with large number of posts aren't getting that so much. It means hard workers can gain in this forum.

Lovely fellow, if you wish to improve your ranking, you can write helpful and insightful posts, and as your number of posts increases, so will your ranking. Although, in my opinion, rank is unimportant; instead, we should concentrate on gaining education and knowledge about cryptocurrency.

for as initiate operating theatre an extra one being pulpit yielder old testament champion as modern pleopod forward to mapmaking 50 utilizable position then you really old testament be paying as far as fledgeling, upon getting concluded your one hundred liberate position then you also so grow to be blood type younger pleopod, delight in the one in question social status  pitch testament depend on visual aspect consisting of the wardership the point epithetical grant in order to the stairhead.

Hi my dear mate you share a good topic with us but I think if you are new one you first neend to our concentrate on your work only by time by time you know everything about this forum about there payment method about there giving ranking method everything but I suggest you to give time to this forum and  do regular work there and shows other that's you are capable of being famous on this forum by your hard work and creative ideas and must follow the rule and regulations when you create post's

• +3 1

Hello my friends, In the beginning you should comment on 100 posts in a useful and clear way until you become an effective member
You get paid for your work and your useful contribution
Therefore, in order to develop and succeed you have to work hard and useful and purposeful information.

Hello my friend You are promoted through your daily activity. You should publish on a daily basis as much as possible. Stay away from negativity. The more your posts, the more you are promoted within the forum. Good luck.

@The prince if you want to make your rank high then you have to be consistent in your work. You should devote your time to this forum so that you can learn this forum well. So spend your time here and constantly post meaningful content so that your rank could be increased.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that in this forum your rank upgrade like a game when you complete a level then your rank upgrad so in this forum your first level of 100 post second 300 3rd of 1000 and like so on

I am new to the forum, but I think that the growth in the number of members depends on the number of posts. When the number of publications reaches a certain number, the member is promoted to a higher level. However, it should be noted that this topic should be interesting as a new participant. Now it is important to gain knowledge and think about advertising.

The member moves from one rank to another, his good reputation should increase and the good reputation should come by adhering to the forum rules. The forum contains a classification for each level in the forum, for example, there is each level of 100 posts, 300 posts, 1000 posts, 3000 posts and more in  Every number of posts, you can go to the next level as if you are playing games and then you will move to a higher level within the forum.

You must follow several points here to move from one level to another:

1. You must follow all the rules well and your posts must be useful to everyone.
  2. You should be published daily and follow all sections.
  3. You have to skip many stages, there is a level until you reach 100 posts and another level from 100, 300, 1000 posts then 3000+ posts.

Hello, in order to develop in the forum, you have to work a lot, and it is somewhat similar to the game in a row where your progress will depend on the number of your posts and the number of your friends who are supportive. You have to work on the supporters, so it will promote you

There are several ways to be promoted to a higher position, which is commitment to work, dealing kindly with everyone, and useful posts that have a logical effect while adhering to the rules set in the forum and helping others

As a beginner or a new one this platform someone will star as a brand new member but after making 50 useful post you will be promoted to newbie, after you have successfully completed your first 100 free post you therefore become a junior member, from this rank your promotion will depend on quality of your post and the level of contribution to the platform. You'll have to make 1000 posts to get promoted.