Meet SLP Token PANDA: Rhett Creighton’s - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ideamunger

Meet SLP Token PANDA: Rhett Creighton’s

Rhett Creighton’s 800CryptoClub Token PANDA

Last time we got to talk with Creighton, he was stirring the crypto community from his Twitter trench with his 800CryptoClub initiative. The premise was to make cryptocurrency millionaires out of thin air with a little push from himself along with lots of experience and advice. It quickly picked up steam and Creighton found himself as the center of a movement that followed him for crypto advice.

What appeared as just a giveaway on the surface (along with skepticism as to Creighton’s motives), has proved to be something more. It turns out he was building a trust web for a yet to be determined step. Creighton’s strategy was to give money to people to better understand how cryptocurrency works, and for these people to also give money to others. As he started giving away BTC, he and his followers quickly realized fees were eating up much of it. “Finding BCH was a great thing for the community. After learning to use it and seeing the difference in fees, the community liked it more,” he remembered.

More to come later...

This project and token panda might be actually very nice cryptocurrency in the long future, but for now I don't see any huge involvements in any industry with it.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:30 AM, Rezort said:

This project and token panda might be actually very nice cryptocurrency in the long future, but for now I don't see any huge involvements in any industry with it.

I don't even understand what the original post is about. He is talking about some Panda coin, which I looked and found a really old coin that is not running now since 2014. Then he talks about something called 800CryptoClub . Whatever I guess better to be careful if we ever encounter this.

As when looking at the panda community and those if the 800 crypto club, they haven't really been all that vibrant as expected from it's early anticipation from the Creighton Twitter handle. As it performing not as expected

Very scarce coins that are not worth attention, it is really better to find something worthwhile, since in our time there are more or less worthwhile projects.

Edited by aarteuf