We need some advice from the experts - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AlexRSN

We need some advice from the experts

There are no specific currencies that are likely to increase in price, but in general the currencies will return and rise after the decline, especially the strong currencies.
If you want to take a currency to exchange it, you must monitor the market movement in it, verify it well and expect it to rise, then buy it and wait for the rise in the price.

My friend, in order to know what digital currencies will rise in the future, you should follow the trading platforms and try to gain a lot of information about digital currencies and consult experts in this field
I wish I could help you. I am a beginner in this field

Yes dear mate. We really need it because they working for a long and we the beginners started here very near so we need to get more tips to grow here.

Cryptocurrency value are always volatile and the level of volatility is what will determine the profit the members in the cryptocurrency market will get, but I don’t think there is any member that will tell you the cryptocurrency that will increase in value.

if we want us to work successfully on this platform, We should follow the expert people which are present on this forum and getting more knowledge from them and ask any questions if we have any problems about the crypto. Because some mistakes can lead your account to ban if care is not taken.

Dear friend, storing cryptocurrencies or the so-called investment is a clear thing. You do not have the right to trade cryptocurrencies in the short term. All you have to do is choose a suitable business and invest it in the long term, although it will fall. You must keep your money in it. This is the concept of investing in cryptocurrencies. I advise you. With Bitcoin currency, buying it in general and storing it within a province in the long run, because it will definitely rise in the end. It has always done our return to the heights, and it is the strongest investment currency in existence. Thank you very much.

Of course, I am laughing at saving cryptocurrencies now, because with the progression of time, their price will increase more than now, and the benefit will be great for you.

Dear friend ... You cannot rely on people's opinions on this matter, it is possible to lose your money ... If you are not an expert in this field, you should research more and learn as much as possible, and if you are an expert, you must monitor the prices of digital currencies continuously and assess the changes in prices and through that, you can rely on yourself to buy or sell currency at the appropriate time.

• +2 1

Yeah my friend we also need to advice for seniors because knowledge is power so please seniors I realized my mistake so please always sharing your knowledge seniors in this platform for every new members need your help so hopefully you easily understand my opinion thanks to all my friends.

I am new member here I don't have more knowledge about it . But I know digital  currency like bitcoin  . You buy them when it's rate is low and sell this when  rate is high.

Friend, what I advise you, I am not a very expert person like other people here in the forum but my humble advice is that you always keep trying to the maximum in order to have great profits or over time a lot of experience or knowledge that you would never have. I could have gotten if you hadn't come to the cryptotalk forum.

Dear friends, we need some useful advice from experts in order to learn how to ask questions or answer the questions asked. I wish permanent success for everyone.

Well I don't think anyone can predict the price of Crypto currencies, but there are valuable and profitable currencies that you can invest and store it safely in your wallet and sell it at the right time. Just make a good choice buddy.

Good question dear I want to say that now a days the prices of crypto currency is decreased due to some reasons but still we hope that it will rise in future very soon. There are some reason behind the decreasing of prices but we have a great opportunity to avail this.. We need to purchase bitcoins as we can so that when the price goes up then we will earn maximum profits by selling then in high prices.. So hurry up and never loose this chance. 

Friend crypto currency is the best currency in the world and it price not remain constant it will rise or fall at a time but most valuable crypto currency is only bitcoin that has its importance i think when we store it it give us benefits when we do trading it give us more profits. 

In the market, as I anticipated, the current value of cryptocurrecy means that the value of bitcoin would skyrocket in the near future. When most people invest in it, it has a very high value, which is why it has a very high value.