We need some advice from the experts - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AlexRSN

We need some advice from the experts

Hello dear, I think you can't get this information easily, so I think you should study the currency market with caution and attention for a while, and after you're done urging you you will conclude what are the best currencies for storage. 

You should buy cryptocurrencies when the price is low and store them until it is very high
You have to wait a while
I advise you to buy a cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum
good luck

It is true that the cryptocurrency has increased. But it is not possible that the results will be according to our wishes. It is a the prices of digital currencies are depend upon the amount people which are depend upon these currencies.

I do not think that it is possible to predict the price of these cryptocurrencies inevitably.  But one can keep pace with developments in these currencies, and gain a little bit of experience on the subject

It is not easy for us to suggest the name of a currency whose price we expect to rise, as the price rise and fall sometimes occurs on the same day, so you must monitor the market well and you can follow all your work on its rise and fall chart to predict the right time to buy and sell.

• +3 1

On 2/22/2021 at 7:53 PM, AlexRSN said:

after the price of cryptocurrency has risen, we want some advice about currencies that will rise in the coming days so that we can store them

Before to make my own recommendations I will introduce you to the reliable master that will be feeding you with the required info about profitable crypto coins. Coin market cap provides you with the necessary info about coins arrange in hierarchical order. Coingecko is also good and others.

@AlexRSN BTC ETH are the most productive while XRP and LTC can be supportive

According to my little information, I think that Bitcoin is the best currency to invest, and that is due to the constant fluctuation in its prices, in fact I do not know other currencies, but I think that there are some other currencies also that are good currencies for trading and investment, such as Litcoin.

There are lot of cryptocurrencies.You can but them and save it for future.But I think btc will best to invest.Because its price getting high day by day so if you buy it now you will get big profit.

• +2 1

I'm a newbie in this group. 

I'm not sure how I feel about this, but it's crucial for new and inexperienced members to know about it. 

We understand that the value of cryptocurrency is increasingly growing. 

Many people are unaware of this. 

They will help us understand the rules. 

That you must have a thorough understanding of cryptocurrencies as well as sufficient experience in order to understand them.

I did not understand what kind of advice you need to give. If you want to hold cryptocurrencies for the purpose of earning money, I advise you to do this until the end of the year, and then sell the part that will beat off your deposit and give+, and leave the rest for the continuation of the hold or at your discretion.

It depends on the type of currency you want to store, but you can see the conditions of cryptocurrencies through the yobit platform and the rates of decline and rise as it helps you a lot in making the right decision.

• +5 1

In these next few days the price of cryptocurrencies has skyrocketed very greatly, more than all the altcoins that are having a completely different and very powerful level in crypto trading, they have an upward trend and I want to tell everyone who sees the TRX that it is growing greatly.

• +1 1

Yes my dear bitcoin currency is the increasingday by day. But you do not sold it now. So you store or hold for the future. So it take a time to get the earning more. One day it reached 100K $. 

My friend, your question is very confusing. I can give you advice or an answer while you are not online now. Suppose you connected to the Internet after 5 hours. It is likely that my advice will not be valid for 5 hours due to the momentary fluctuation of exchange rates, but you can follow the timelines that may help you in the estimation❤

@AlexRSN

I do not have enough experience to be able to tell you, but you can join pages or sites interested in this matter. You are constantly researching encrypted work most of the time, the expectation is correct

• +5 1

Welcome, my dear friend, this is my first post, but when I asked my friends, they told me that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and its price increases, and it grows rapidly and develops. Thank you, dear, for the attention.

In general, my friend, it does not matter what type of cryptocurrency is
The important thing is that the investment idea is good and profitable
You buy currency on the cheap, wait for the price, and sell it

I'm still a novice in the cryptocurrency world, so I don't know much about that for now, but I think if can keep on making your own research about the price fluctuations of the cryptocurrency market, then you might increase your prediction chance, thank you.

On 2/22/2021 at 8:53 PM, AlexRSN said:

Now, after the price of cryptocurrency has risen, we want some advice about currencies that will rise in the coming days so that we can store them?

This is a hard one to predict because when it comes to the crypto world the price is always changing and the market is known for being extremely volatile. In fact, i think that if you are looking at long term holding then i think that you should rather invest in coins such as Ethereum, bitcoin and Litecoin, because whilst these may decrease at points, if you hold them for months or even a few years you are almost guaranteed to see a profit as they are very well known and utilized quite a bit for payments as well. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Cryptocurrency prices fluctuate continuously. When the currency price drops, the member must buy it at the lowest possible cost and then wait for the currency price to rise to sell it and make profits over this period.

• +4 1

Although I have little information about the matter, you need someone to predict the prices of cryptocurrencies because they fluctuate constantly between high and low.

Perhaps no one can guarantee the rise of cryptocurrencies nor their descent that's why do not take anyone's advice because it's about your luck if your luck will all benefit and trust you successfully and conciliatory

You must follow the basic terms of the site and never break the rules in order not to fall into danger
Write a comment that contains at least a hundred characters and do not copy anyone's comment

• +1 1

My friend, I do not think that someone can help you with this issue, because no one knows, but if you want to work by trading or investing, you must monitor the rise and fall of the currency well in order to buy in time and sell when it goes up