Have you asked anyone to join the crypto talk? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Have you asked anyone to join the crypto talk?

yes my dear friend I have asked my family members and my friends also to join this platfrom. It is giving free Bitcoin to all the members on this form you just have to post here your comments.

• +1 1

I invited my brother and some of my friends to the forum, but none of them joined, and that is because they are very far from this field, but one of them believes that cryptocurrencies are just a bubble, so I did not tire myself with them and left them free to try the forum.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend i asked some friends and colleagues. Because cryptotalk giving a big opportunity for those peoples who wants to make money without any special skills. This is a really great platform.

Hello guys,this platform is also know to me by my friend,it is most credible forum and helps in gaining knowledge and materials gain,i definitely told all the people I love about this forum,thank you.

• +3 1

This is great forum and most of time it help me to learn about things. So i asked to my family and friends that join cryptotalk.  Because this us opportunity to learning and earning.  So they can set goals and can achieve.  So if they want to earn money then ,they can get knowledge and can start trading in cryptocurrency which is more profitable then other. So when we know a forum.which help those people who haven't any source of income then they can earn money from this forum.so it good if we focus on learning about cryptocurrency then they can earn .

Edited by Jamii

Yes, indeed! I invited my friends and university classmates to participate in the crypto discussion. And because my cousins work on this platform, they also advise me and say that you should work on this platform. They assist me and inform me about all the forum's rules and regulations. And I, too, have mentioned and encouraged all of my friends that this platform is beneficial and appropriate for earning.

Yes dear friend, I have added many friends and family members to work with coded speech.  And I'm really happy when more and more people are working in the cryptocurrency world

• Useful or interesting 1

well actually I told my brother  to join the forum here but we suddenly realized that we can't use the same ip , and,I told some of my friends and thera are already some of them working here

A friend invited me to this wonderful forum and I am really grateful to it, and I will invite all my friends and family members to join, as I saw this forum as a golden opportunity to earn money experiences and learn about the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

yes my dear friend cryptotalk is a platform where everyone learn and earn both at the same time it is very useful for students and also newbies. In  this forum many people share your thoughts and experience each other. you follow the rules and regulations of this forum to become a good member  work hard and be honest. 

Hi mate, yeah sure I have invited so many of my friends and family to join cryptotalk so that they can benefit from it too. Because I was invited by one of my casual friend too and I was so much greatful about it. 

I called my friends and relatives and explained to them about the features of the forum and that it knows and also gives good money. There are people who joined and are happy, and there are those who are not convinced.

My friends recommended me to join crypto talk as they said it’s a forum that gives opportunities to earn and also learn. And this forum has built me to be a good trader of cryptocurrency 

Yes, I asked my friends and relatives to enter the world of coding, through which I gain knowledge and also earn some money to help with my daily expenses.

Hello friends.I find it very benefit for me so because of this reason I invited my younger brother to work on this platform because they want to get information about the digital marketing and digital currency then I said him that this platform is providing every basic knowledge about trading and I said that this also gives you money.thanks for read my comment

Yes sure my dear mate. I have joined here by my friend and I worked here and earned money and also I have got so many knowledges. Also I have asked to my friends and most of them are ready to join here soon.

Of course my friend after I entered the encrypted currency forum and learned the basics and how to get the satellites I asked my friends to join and explained to them the rules of this forum and how to gain knowledge and earn money

Yes, my friend, you are right. I told my friends and family about how wonderful the forum was, and they decided to join us in the work here. The forum is flourishing day after day and we must support it as it supports us in learning and profit. I am really glad to be here. Encryption is excellent and smart work.

• +2 1

Hey dear, I agree with you that it is nice to invite people like friends or family members

In order to strengthen and enhance this forum, but in my opinion, these people should be interested and familiar with the world of cryptocurrencies to realize the importance of this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum and to find success here in the crypto conversation, as I mentioned, we are all here to learn and we must support and help each other to rise This forum and its continuation.

Certainly my friend, I have invited some of my friends to join this forum, but some of them see it as a hoax and a fraud, and in their view it is not possible to make money from the Internet, but when they get enough knowledge of cryptocurrencies, they will change their minds about this forum

• +3 1

Yes, but I try not to enter someone who is unable to bear responsibility and awareness of the Forum and its regulations. We are here to learn and to gain capital that enables us to enter into a wonderful field of science and knowledge.

Yes ,I have told many of my friends about CryptotoTalk because it's an excellent site to earn free bitcoin, also it's very essay to use, and very helpful 

I asked only educated people  that can work here first of all i shall understand  rules anr regulations   and them to join  and earn money  so cryptocurrency fourm is good  company that give us bonus profits 

Of course it can, I think it is a great idea and I have invited a lot of my friends to the forum, in this way the income is more and the amount of information gained is more.

On 2/22/2021 at 10:36 AM, Sahib Jan said:

Everyone learning some extra knowledge from this forum, I am also here for learning and earning, at the moment have 

Can someone ask to your friends or family to join the crypto currency to earn and learn, I have tell lots of people to join and follow the rules also.

Yeah we all earn from the forum some thing and we earn good moneys,  and yeah i have asked so many friends and my family to try this forum and they give up without finishing the 100 post, they see it so difficulty.