Have you asked anyone to join the crypto talk? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Have you asked anyone to join the crypto talk?

Everyone learning some extra knowledge from this forum, I am also here for learning and earning, at the moment have 

Can someone ask to your friends or family to join the crypto currency to earn and learn, I have tell lots of people to join and follow the rules also.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Well, good friend, what I did, and I also explained to my friends and family about this forum and how much knowledge and science in the field of cryptocurrencies is provided to us as well as abundant earnings, and they asked me to help them join and explain the rules of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The first to know about this platform and its benefits is my brother and he invited me to it after working on it, and after I became in direct contact with the benefits that the platform offers us, I can say that I will talk to my family and friends about it.

• +1 1

hello, yes i ask this crypto talk for some of my friends that we can try it for earning also and they can learn more how to work about this, to know how to trade and investing, and everyone they can try it but of course they should be follow the instructions and regulations.

• +1 2

Yes, my friend, when we summon our friends to this wonderful forum, this platform will become more global, but when we summon friends, we have to teach them how to work on this platform and what are its laws in order to enter strongly into this world

• +1 1

I came to know about this forum from one of my friend. Initially I was quite unfamiliar of this platform but now I know that it's the best platform in field of digital currencies that is even far better for learning than earning. I have suggested it to my friend circle so that they can also get benefit of it.

• +5 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, I asked my friends and relatives to enter the world of coding, through which I gain knowledge and also earn some money to help with my daily expenses.

Different types of people are found on this platform, they all write different articles and share information here, which increases our knowledge, I also told my friend about this and I am learning a lot on this forum.

• +3 1

Welcome dear this platform.  I agree with your post . This forum is wonderful forum which we gain knowledge and good experiences. Without knowledge nothing is impossible  so work hard and earn money this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes my friend I was guided by my friend to this platform and I find it very benefit for me so because of this reason I invited my younger brother to work on this platform because they want to get information about the digital marketing and digital currency then I said him that this platform is providing every basic knowledge about trading and I said that this also gives you money for only you get knowledge from this platform so they are working here☺️🌎☺️🙂☺️🌎☺️🌎☺️❤️🌎☺️🌎☺️🌎

Yes my dear friend I have suggested many members of my family to join this platform and I also asked my best friends to join this platform and some also join this platform and earn a money. 

• +2 1

Yes i suggested this platform to my friends for earning and learning some of my friends joined this site through my invitation they all are enjoying here and they are thank full to me for this so invite your near and dear to this forum let's make popular this site thank you

• +2 2

Hi mate,  yeah sure I have invited so many of my friends and family to join cryptotalk so that they can benefit from it too.  Because I was invited by one of my casual friend too and I was so much greatful about it. 

Edited by Manir
  • +2 1

Yes i reffer one of my friends in this platform. Noe he is at 60 posts. Soon he will complete first 100 useful posts. He finds this platform so helpful. I will suggest cryptotalk to my others friends and some people who is in bad situation for this pandemic.            

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes I have recommended this to one of my friends and also helped him in creating the account. But he didn't followed the rules and got banned shortly after. So for everyone who invites new members to this forum please make them aware of the forum rules because they might also get banned from here without knowing the reason. We are required to follow the rules strictly here and also warn others to do the same.

• +2 2

Yes, I definitely told all the people I love about this forum, and I especially mention those people who do not know anything about the cryptocurrency project because here they will gain experience and also earn money!

• +3 1

Of course my friend, the cryptographic world is for all those people who want to join it and the best thing is that you tell them about all the benefits that cryptocurrency brings knowing how to invest in it all our time 

It's our duty to spread this forum and I have also told a friend about it and there is no rules that we can't invite our close peoples to work here. So we should spread this forum to our neighbors family members, friends and so on. Thanks for this awesome post.

• +3 1

Yes, I have told many of my family and friends about this wonderful forum and invited them to join it.  This forum provides us with a lot of knowledge that is invaluable.  By working in this forum, we can earn money, improve our English and make many new friends.  We must all work to make this forum the best in the world.

I first heard about this forum from a friend of mine.  Then I joined this forum knowing the details of this forum from him.  But before joining this forum I asked him if this forum would be good for me.  Now after working on this forum I realize it is one of the best forums I have ever seen...

Edited by Shourav11
  • +3 1

Of course I have asked many of my friends to join the cryptocurrency.Because cryptocurrency is a very popular medium. There is a lot to learn and earn by working here.

Yes absolutely right dear crypto is best helpful forum for all in this world and special students which is much worry about his education expenses and now to join this forum forgot your problems.i want to asked to all to join this forum And get good information and knowledge and experience about crypto currency.

I advertised and instructed my friends to register for a Yobit & CryptoTalk account to be able to join and make profit in the Crypto market, but most of them still do not believe in the transparency and potential of the market. So I am trying to make a lot of profits from TAKL & satoshi from the forum, it will come when my friends and relatives believe that CryptoTalk forum can completely change my life. d 

Hello!my dear friend yes you can asked to yoir friends about joining this so i would advised you if you want to be successfull oerson you habe to be workhard and earned profit so it is allowed to asked about joining in cryoto ok good by thank you so much.