Create a stable source of TALK revenue - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Create a stable source of TALK revenue

My friends and I just did a small calculation based on the CryptoTalk Campaign rules:

"We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20/day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50/day).

So a very active member will get 10 * 20 + 50 = 250 TALK = 50 RUB/day
If another member uses InvestBox with a daily return of 1%, with an investment of 25,000 TALK, he will also get 250 TALK per day.
At the current rate of 1 TALK = 0.2 RUB, the investment would be 25000 * 0.2 = 5000 RUB.
According to calculations, by the 71st day he will make 100% profit, or own about 50,000 TALK.

Are you willing to invest RUB 5000 to always get a stable reward in TALK token?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

It depend upon the person risk management and how likely they would like the passive income or not. Personally, I have good amount of talk token invested in the Investbox and I am pretty satisfied with the money that I get everyday from the token investbox and its kind of passive income for me. 

So if anyone wants the same then its really awesome to include some passive income ways in portfolio but the thing to take notice is Talk token price has been decreasing since the launch so our assest worth may decrease but the profit gain is compounded daily which is plus point over that.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/20/2021 at 10:27 PM, MrSpasybo said:

According to calculations, by the 71st day he will make 100% profit, or own about 50,000 TALK.

71 days ago the price was 0.5.

If you would gone at that time with your plan you would be right now at a loss.

Is there a guarantee than 71 days from now on the price won't be below 0.1?

No! Talk is going for 1sat just like all the coins that are printed out of thin air.

The truth is that I would not be willing to do it, because the project is totally abandoned, no news about it is announced and the price only falls, therefore it does not offer security that my money will generate profits, in addition to the tokens campaign for reputation points was canceled, you can only earn tokens for posting.

• +4 1

On 2/21/2021 at 2:12 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Yes. Very few people have known this cool strategy 😁! I have been getting the decent profits daily from the investbox despite the fall in price of TALK. $8 worth of TALK is coming from Yobit investbox daily. The real investors woul love to create the method to achieve the stable revenue off TALK token instead of blaming its performance on Yobit exchange. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 2/22/2021 at 12:29 PM, Ridam said:

It depend upon the person risk management and how likely they would like the passive income or not. Personally, I have good amount of talk token invested in the Investbox and I am pretty satisfied with the money that I get everyday from the token investbox and its kind of passive income for me. 

So if anyone wants the same then its really awesome to include some passive income ways in portfolio but the thing to take notice is Talk token price has been decreasing since the launch so our assest worth may decrease but the profit gain is compounded daily which is plus point over that.

Yeah, profit should be converted to RUB instead of TALK token.
In recent days, the price of TALK has stabilized and fluctuated around 0.225 RUB, I think 0.2 RUB is the lowest price of TALK token in the short term. If Yobit "invented" some use value for TALK, we might see an increase in TALK price.
So is this a good time to invest 5000 RUB in TALK tokens?

I started investing with Talk Token.  Every day we get 1% profit from talk tokens.  At present the price of talk token has come down a lot  If someone buys this token and keeps investing, he will make a good profit in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 2/20/2021 at 11:27 PM, MrSpasybo said:

Of course! The price of Talk tokens it looks stable now, maybe we will not see a huge dump again! So it's a good opportunity to buy and invest in the IB (though you should do it at your own risk). Personally I already invested some amount of Talk tokens and I am happy because 1% daily interest is a good amount.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, it is always a good idea to invest your accumulated earnings from the forum, and create a good stable income for yourselves. We can invest our Talk tokens in Yobit Investbox, and get about 1% daily profit of total investment in return. Actually 1% per day is good rate for investment. Also, we can trade our earned BTC with Talk tokens, and invest the total earnings in Investbox to make a good passive income.

2 hours ago, pacific said:

Well, it is always a good idea to invest your accumulated earnings from the forum, and create a good stable income for yourselves. We can invest our Talk tokens in Yobit Investbox, and get about 1% daily profit of total investment in return. Actually 1% per day is good rate for investment. Also, we can trade our earned BTC with Talk tokens, and invest the total earnings in Investbox to make a good passive income.

I like InvestBox's 1% daily returns, but I don't trust TALK more than BTC. So I don't think I'm willing to sell BTC for TALK to put in InvestBox. I will keep my satoshi until 1 satoshi = 1 cent, or 1 BTC = $1M 🙂

• +3 1

Besides the doubling up of the tokens after 71 days, imagine the profit if the price of Talk starts reversing and rising again. For this of course it will require increase interest in the token, but it can happen any time if the team decides to proceed with the inclusion of Talk inside the forum. At this current low price if the possible use cases of Talk become active, I am expecting a huge rally in price and maybe the investbox will become really lucrative for us.

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think it is a very good idea. But there is one problem- Talk token itself is not stable. So you can invest 5000 rubles, but Talk token can fall down and so you loose your money

• +2 1

On 3/7/2021 at 1:52 PM, Rt2020 said:

I think it is a very good idea. But there is one problem- Talk token itself is not stable. So you can invest 5000 rubles, but Talk token can fall down and so you loose your money

@Rt2020I agree with your opinion, TALK price is currently unstable and there are times where we see 1 TALK = 0.16 RUB @@
Anyway my opinion is just a scenario where we can get a steady profit from TALK without the pressure of creating too many posts every day 🙂
Instead of investing 5000 RUB, I had about 500 RUB on Yobit to send into InvestBox.

On 3/7/2021 at 4:30 PM, kryptonick said:

Besides the doubling up of the tokens after 71 days, imagine the profit if the price of Talk starts reversing and rising again. For this of course it will require increase interest in the token, but it can happen any time if the team decides to proceed with the inclusion of Talk inside the forum. At this current low price if the possible use cases of Talk become active, I am expecting a huge rally in price and maybe the investbox will become really lucrative for us.

@kryptonick I am not sure if our investment on Talk tokens can be doubled after 71 days. And it is not even sure and of complete risk. As 1% per day means it takes almost 100 days to double the investment funds, and if you are talking about the compounding, also it may not be valid to 71 days. Please let me know what's your motive behind this. I am confused.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

@pacific You can check out this calculation sheet. Compound interest will bring 100% profit after 71 days. Everything is clear for every one 🙂

1 1,000
2 1,010
3 1,020
4 1,030
5 1,041
6 1,051
7 1,062
8 1,072
9 1,083
10 1,094
11 1,105
12 1,116
13 1,127
14 1,138
15 1,149
16 1,161
17 1,173
18 1,184
19 1,196
20 1,208
21 1,220
22 1,232
23 1,245
24 1,257
25 1,270
26 1,282
27 1,295
28 1,308
29 1,321
30 1,335
31 1,348
32 1,361
33 1,375
34 1,389
35 1,403
36 1,417
37 1,431
38 1,445
39 1,460
40 1,474
41 1,489
42 1,504
43 1,519
44 1,534
45 1,549
46 1,565
47 1,580
48 1,596
49 1,612
50 1,628
51 1,645
52 1,661
53 1,678
54 1,694
55 1,711
56 1,729
57 1,746
58 1,763
59 1,781
60 1,799
61 1,817
62 1,835
63 1,853
64 1,872
65 1,890
66 1,909
67 1,928
68 1,948
69 1,967
70 1,987
71 2,007
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

@MrSpasybo Thank you for your explanation on this. Well, just got to know we have these calculation sheets, and it is helpful to understand or keep track of the investment profits over a certain period of time.

• Useful or interesting 1

@pacificWish you receive a lot of tokens from InvestBox, I have about 2500 TALK and hope that there will be more TALK from the forum to lock into InvestBox. The cool thing is I don't need to relock TALK token every day, Yobit will automatically do it and send the reward into InvestBox so I can take advantage of compound interest easily.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, MrSpasybo said:

The cool thing is I don't need to relock TALK token every day, Yobit will automatically do it and send the reward into InvestBox so I can take advantage of compound interest easily.

@MrSpasybo How can I use compounding? Does this means I need not to manually place the tokens for investment? Is there any way it can be done like automatic. I don't know how it works. Would you mind describing a little on this?

• +1 1

1 hour ago, pacific said:

@kryptonick I am not sure if our investment on Talk tokens can be doubled after 71 days. And it is not even sure and of complete risk. As 1% per day means it takes almost 100 days to double the investment funds, and if you are talking about the compounding, also it may not be valid to 71 days. Please let me know what's your motive behind this. I am confused.

Don't be confused friend. It is called compound interest. If you don't take out the investment it doubles after 71 days with 1% daily. Because you won't get the 1% just for the original investment only each day but for the total that it will be higher each day as the daily interest is reinvested.

For example the first day you use the investbox with 100 Talk.

The next day you have 101. So the new investment is 101 and the 1% is calculated into this, making it for the second day 102.01. So the profit of the next day is not 1 Talk, but 1.01. This way after exactly 71 days your investment doubles. Of course it doubles in Talk token, as the USD price of Talk is different. Lately we see Talk being stable for almost two months. This is making Talk a great investment for all those that bought for example in January. They have doubled their money already. But only if they didn't withdraw profits, but reinvested.

@MrSpasybo explained it perfectly too.

You don't have to do anything as the investment keeps increasing automatically for most coins in the investbox. The risk you have is if price in USD drops bellow 50% after the 71 days period. This will mean you doubled your Talk, but lose in USD.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +5 1

Plus I bet in the future talk token would rise so your investment on this coin might be a big deal, I know it has been falling in price ever since it's listing but there is still big potential for this coin.

3 hours ago, pacific said:

@MrSpasybo How can I use compounding? Does this means I need not to manually place the tokens for investment? Is there any way it can be done like automatic. I don't know how it works. Would you mind describing a little on this?

@pacificInvestBox will automatically apply compound interest on your investments.
Step 1: Go to Investbox https://yobit.net/en/investbox/
You find the line for the TALK token. Minimum investment is 10 TALK & maximum is 10B TALK
Step 2: Enter the amount of TALK that you want to lock into InvestBox, then click Invest.
Step 3: There is no step 3.
Everything is ready and you don't need to do anything more.
To check your portfolio in InvestBox, go to My investment https://yobit.net/en/investbox/invests/
Here you will see your investment.
And compound interest will be applied automatically.

@kryptonickAt first I was quite confused with that function, but Yobit already understand the user more than we think.
Investing always comes with risk, I accept risk to have 1% rate per day. Expect the price of TALK to increase in the future, or at least hold it at the current level.

@selfmadeThe future of TALK token & TALK holders depends on the decision of CryptoTalk & Yobit. If they invent more uses of TALK, or use part of the profits to buy back and burn TALK, the price of TALK will go up.

19 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@selfmadeThe future of TALK token & TALK holders depends on the decision of CryptoTalk & Yobit. If they invent more uses of TALK, or use part of the profits to buy back and burn TALK, the price of TALK will go up.

I think that what you are saying should be like a plan B, I believe that the future of talk is in the hands of holders or let say the community.

@MrSpasybo @tahirzaib17 but think about it brothers if you want to support this coin it is better to trade it so as to increase the trading volume of the coin, investing in the investbox does not even give much return unless you have many coins invested.

On 2/21/2021 at 2:27 AM, MrSpasybo said:

this will not happen brother because you can interest on it but me ? ofcourse i will not interest on it .. anyway , as talk token is a crypto currency so it will not be  lead by our planning but let try to support the yobit team to  increase the value of talk token any how ..this can be  via talk token advertise .