Which is the best ICO Exchange? - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rotatuio

Which is the best ICO Exchange?

Youbit seems to have great number of exchanges, but is it all to it? Wich ICO exchange would you reccomend and why. Thanks!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 2/20/2021 at 12:07 PM, Rotatuio said:

Youbit

It is Yobit, although I have seen many members struggling with writing the name correctly.

It has some ICOs but there are also requirements. Not everyone can participate in them. Most often the main requirement is holding YO. You can read the announcements for each new ICO, as it will be in all media and often in your emails.

I can't recommend something for the time being. I haven't seen an IEO for a while.

Edited by kryptonick
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I don't understand what you mean, you mean an exchange's ICO? Thus, Binance is the most successful ICO in the exchange sector, the price of BNB is nearly 300 USD.
If it was an ICO conducted on an exchange, it would be an IEO. And Binance is also home to some of the best IEOs on the market 🙂

• Useful or interesting 2

17 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

I don't understand what you mean, you mean an exchange's ICO? Thus, Binance is the most successful ICO in the exchange sector, the price of BNB is nearly 300 USD.
If it was an ICO conducted on an exchange, it would be an IEO. And Binance is also home to some of the best IEOs on the market 🙂

Honestly, no one can say which ico and ieo will be better.  ICO and IEO will depend on the team and also on the exchange site.  However, ieo and ico of popular exchange sites are good.

First of all I have totally left trust on ICOs projects of any sites even on the best site such as YoBit site. Because all these ICOs are fake and the source of income for that exchange sites. There are so many ICOs projects of YoBit such as DLRS, Invest, Water, Minex, and many others in which the people have lost their money.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Dear i am using yobit so i will recommend this. But binance is highly recommended by people so you van also use this. This is also good. 

But before you use any ico exchange first research about that and then use that and also find the reviews of people about that these also help us in finding something useful.

Thanks.