What is your opinions about dogecoin? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
descom

What is your opinions about dogecoin?

I welcome you to the friend forum and from now on I advise you to create posts of less than 100 characters. It is prohibited. I recommend that you read the forum rules and analyze them thoroughly so that take care of your account of warning points or the prohibition of it I wish you success in your journey within the forum @descom

Dear @descom i have not much use the dogecoin yet but i want to tell you that it is a type of cryptocurrency and is well known digital currency used for trading now a days.

Definitely, right now the price of dogecoin is nearly $1, and surely the price will reach $1 or even higher if you've heard about the news or interview that Elon Musk, mentioned about Dogecoin which will surely hype and influence the price of dogecoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I really don't think so it's very hard to reach the one dollars but the world of crypto currency have a lot of surprises and we can normally have this at any moment but if we talk about the total supply and the max supply it's very hard 

My opinion about the dogecoin is that in some future I think that if it reaches 1 usd vouchers because now you have to collect enough to be able to have a little money but I think that later the dogecoin will be worth a lot because how is everything going nowadays at any moment the dogecoin could go up in price when we least realize it.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right, but I do not know anything about it, just know that it must be related to only concerned with cryptocurrency.thank you

First of all, you have not completed the comment and it is against the rules of this platform, then you should write a comment in a little detail. His talk to Dogecoin after that, Dogecoin is a very good someone and it is going very well in the market, it will be very good in the future and will be equal to 1 USD And one thing you want is that you follow the complete rules of this platform And Dogecoinis very good, it will be very good in the future and it also makes trading very good, in addition to this, if it is someone of cryptocurrency, then it will grow very soon. 

Its work is good, but it will not reach the large numbers that we see these days. It may reach a cents no more because its entire project is not strong enough to make it reach a suitable price.

I think that dogicoin will not be able to break through the price of $ 1. After all, Elon Max encourages whales to sell coins so that dogicoins become more accessible to every inhabitant of the planet and become a popular coin.

Dogecoin will rise the most at $ 0.90 or less. In the past, when Dogecoin was so worthless, I was hopeful of this coin. I have written to people in every forum. I said invest in Dogecoin. The posts I wrote were not taken seriously, but now it is asked that its value will increase to 1 dollar.

Hello my friend ، I think that the price of Dogecoin will increase in the future, as is evident, and will reach more than one US dollar. Perhaps this will take some time to be achieved, but Dogecoin will not remain with this little value.  

I hope that this currency will improve and develop because it occupies real minds away from parasitic people and swindlers who get large sums of fraud and fraud, and in the future we will not see them disappear or they will be forced to follow us.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:27 AM, Rayyan2021 said:

Hello dear friend, Dogecoin is a new market variety on the online platform.

On 3/12/2021 at 10:35 AM, aysha369 said:

dogecoin is a currency.dogecoin can work for the bitcoin wallet. I haven't try it since the time I joined crypto world.

On 3/12/2021 at 10:24 AM, Nasir12 said:

My friends, I want to give you information, no less or more, and I am not trying to show that I am an expert on you and something like that. dogecoin is a currency like other currencies, well it was created in 2013 and is not a market, as Mr. Ryan mentioned. It has its own title. Her future is still unknown, but she has been given a boost to creativity. I mean, there are some joke currencies and dogecoin is among those coins, but it got very good numbers.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Unfortunately, your question is not clear at all, so next times you have to be more clear when you ask any question so that the members can provide you with assistance.

Yes, dear friend. I think the price of doge coins will increase a lot in the future. However, as these are cryptocurrencies, its price may fluctuate. But doge coins are likely to be  1 dollar or less in the future. I hope you understand.

Friend, my opinion about the dogecoin is that in some future it will surely reach 1 usd but for now not but I believe and I hope that later if the dogecoin reaches 1 usd or more because we just have to wait because how is everything going today On a daily basis, progressing little by little, it will not be long for this to happen or to happen with the dogecoin.

Yes there is a big chance that dogecoin will reach to the one dollar in a future therefore we should start investment in dogecoin because this investment will be very beneficial and profitable for us in the future.

Hello everyone, although it is not one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, I have had the opportunity to obtain them, through the use of faucet, I consider that it is a crypto, which has much to grow, surely in the long term future, could reach $ 1, has to do it.

It is the best currency for beginners to train on how to invest and trade, because its price is very low and if you suffer a loss, you will not lose a lot of money, so I prefer to keep its price like this and make it only a training currency

Dear friend I think dog coin is not much  profit able you should prafer the most popular coin that is very amazing thing then you can earn by doing trading and through this forum  you can learn a lot of things you should spend your spare time on the forum then you should spend it on the forum.

• +2 1

This currency is considered the currency of the poor, so it is expected to rise, especially since the world, Elon Musk, is trying to acquire large quantities of it in order to control it, which expects a brilliant future for this world

• +1 1

I think Dogecoin is a good cryptocurrency. The future of Dogecoin could be better. We should try to make a profit by acquiring knowledge and investing.

In the beginning, and being a new member in the forum, my friend, you should pay attention to the post that you write, it must contain at least 100 characters, otherwise you will be banned and your question about the Dogecoin currency, it is considered a good currency for investment and it is traded by many people and its price can become more than that.

• +2 1

My  friend,this coin is a kind of the best crypto currencies and it has a very marketing value.also it's good for investing because it's price is increasing gradually and it's one of  the best coins on Yobit platform.

• +1 1