Don't make topics without proper knowledge. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Don't make topics without proper knowledge.

It is necessary for the post to be useful and has useful information for others, and it must also be free from spelling errors because it loses the usefulness of the post, so we must use simple words and easy language that enables other members to understand it, so we must understand the topic well before responding to it.

Indeed my friend,  we shouldnt try to do anything without proper knowledge of that thing not only in creating of topics but in everything we do in our daily lives.  We should seek for the experience and knowledge about things that we want to involve ourselves into. 

Greetings All! 

This Is a important topic don't create any topic without proper knowledge. Improper information leads to confusion and misleading for everyone. So work hard and invest time on learning

On 2/20/2021 at 12:52 AM, Dlexx69 said:

We all know that we get much payment for make topics. So,many new member are make topics without proper knowledge. But it can be banned his account. If we make much useless topics without proper knowledge then we can't survive to crypto currency. We want to make topics with much description and information. First we want to learn everything about crypto currency and then we want to make topics with much useful words.

On 2/20/2021 at 12:52 AM, Dlexx69 said:

We all know that we get much payment for make topics. So,many new member are make topics without proper knowledge. But it can be banned his account. If we make much useless topics without proper knowledge then we can't survive to crypto currency. We want to make topics with much description and information. First we want to learn everything about crypto currency and then we want to make topics with much useful words.

Hello my dear friend yes you are right, don’t make a topic without proper knowledge because your topic will be deleted if they are nonsense to them and one more reason is use useful words to get reputation points.

Yes I am agree with you that some people create many topics to get good reputation but their topics don't have good knowledge and not useful for others. And due to this some people get banned. So be careful while creating topics.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  If you work you gain knowledge and experience. Because learning is key factor of success.  So work hard earn money also you gain knowledge. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes dear your topic helped me alot. We can't do that possibly. Because if we're not posting a topic without proper knowing then only one thing will happen that our topic will got deleted. And anyone is not willing to get it's topic deleted. 

I agree with you one hundred percent on this. In addition, topics created without sufficient information are both useless and short. When less than 100 characters, they can be banned. Therefore, informational topics should be written without risk.

Yes dear mate. Well said. Your words are really motivational. You are right that we don't need to post simply without any knowledge about that thing. So try to learn about the topic you are posting then post it.

Thank you, my dear friend, I am new to this platform and I do not have enough information, but by reading the useful topics I have benefited a lot and I hope everyone who writes topics will be useful and easy.

Every body who want to make a post , try just to search about your topic on google or anything you want and then you will be able to write about this topic.

Every body who want to make a post , try just to search about your topic on google or anything you want and then you will be able to write about this topic.

• +2 1

If you create a topic with out proper knowledge then your post would automatically deleted by the administrations.  

So you must have detailed and proper knowledge about a specific topic and then make try of posting or publishing a topic.  This would leads to success of your topic and your topic won't get deleted.. 

I totally agree with you and thank you for this important post. Posts should be useful and contain valuable information. Posting topics without proper knowledge can expose new members to the ban.

Yes my friend you have said very well about it .Because if you do not have knowledge then you do not need to make topics .For this, it is important that you first see the topics made, get the experience, then you can go and make your topic. It is also necessary that the sight and listener or the reader understand .Thank you my friend i hope you will be happy with my answer .

I am agree with you.we shouldn’t make topics without proper knowledge. Because it can be harm for our account.

I also think that one should never create a topic without proper knowledge.  The new members get the wrong education. I have been seeing many members for some time they post topics without any knowledge for fame.  I will tell them to stop posting topics that you do not have proper knowledge of...

Yes dear you are right if we have proper knowledge then we should creat topic if we have no any knowledge about topic so we should avoid to creat topic firstly we should read previous senior member post then get proper knowledge then creat topic

It is very good to get knowledge because it is really the biggest treasure that can be obtained. If you reach a very large degree of knowledge, you will reach great degrees of success.

• +4 1

Of course, I agree with you.  Do not create anything without proper knowledge.  Because low quality and useless posts are not acceptable in the forum.  Make each post seriously from your own knowledge.  Which is beneficial and informative for everyone. Evaluate each post correctly and give reputation by verifying.  Refrain from repeating posts.

19 minutes ago, Yaroosh said:

Absolutely ,, we must have enough knowledge to be able to create important and useful posts, because the large number of posts that are useless and without knowledge ,, will inevitably be deleted and we are subjected to a ban ,, you are right my friend ..

@Dlexx69

@Yaroosh In my opinion there are not large number of useless posts or topics because useless posts are deleted by the moderators.But we never want to make useless posts and we want to always make useful posts for help others. 

Certainly, if we create topics in the forum, we must be careful to make our topics well-content, we must enrich the topics with correct and useful information, we must avoid repeating the previous topics, if we perfect our work, their posts will not be deleted.

Yes, friends, we want our topic to be successful and if one of our topics spreads, then we need that the topic should already have profitable knowledge, the more knowledge the more the topic will become successful. 

Hello everyone, one of the worst mistakes that we can make in this type of forum, is that we make publications without any knowledge on the subject, to work in this way, we will have the risk that we delete our posts, and if this type of error is frequent, we can even delete our account.

Good you have written very well topic  so that we do not have knowledge about him, we should never do create  a topic about it, because the admin is very active And he is running this form in a very good way and he reads a lot of topics and if we do not have an knowledge  and we create a topic about it, he gives instant warning or banned our ID  We should take information first, after that we should do a topic career and it is good for us and also for others