Don't make topics without proper knowledge. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Don't make topics without proper knowledge.

Your right dear if we cannot make our topics with proper knowledge then we get banned because of useless of our topics. We always keep searching about new thing and make our topics useful and informative for others. If we have lack of knowledge then we never create good topic.

This is true, my friend. Creating a lot of topics without knowing the content of these topics will affect the accounts.

Therefore, when creating topics, you must abide by the rules in addition to being very useful content.

Solve my friend, you are right. We must write new topics and have a lot of information about cryptocurrencies And write well to not be banned Think a lot before creating a topic

Useless topics may bring warning points, especially if their content is empty and with the repetition of these topics may lead to a ban. This should be avoided and more important and attractive topics for members should be searched to gain a good reputation.

You are right without proper knowledge no one can create useful and essential topic. First you have to need to make a proper search on a topic which you want to create. After getting sufficient knowledge you will be able to write some thing special in your topic. Be careful to make any topic because if the topic will impressive people will come to your topic and will give your topic replies and positive reputations as well. 

The testimony is presented according to the study of the currency and correctly analyzing the market for these currencies. Some successful operations that can be relied upon in this market and some failed operations that must be avoided and avoided. Thank you.

Whoever wants to succeed here must first read the rules and apply them carefully. All of us have become aware of what the prohibitions are here, and the successful member is the one who makes his subjects contain information useful to everyone and knows that he should not write just for writing, this will lead to deletion and waste his time in vain, the matter is very easy only Work with focus

I agree with you and I think that this is a big mistake. We should not create topics without prior knowledge of them or without verifying their credibility in order not to be one of the causes of a member’s error based on what has been published by us.

Yes you are right, don't create topics without proper knowledge. Because if you make a topic without knowledge it will be deleted. So first gain your knowledge and experience from the senior members of this forum then try to make topic. 

Hello my friend. Thank you for this topic. Yes, I think you are right. This forum should include important and unique topics that are of interest and importance. Everyone here is searching for knowledge regardless of earning money. They are two things related to the end. There is no money that comes without knowledge and some people repeat some topics other than Feasible and this is wrong Thank you and good luck

Hello my friend and thank you for this useful and necessary information for us and for all newcomers on the platform. Personally, this is what I am doing now to observe and form the correct idea of how to create a suitable topic.

@Dlexx69 you are right . We should write posts after making proper research . We should not post here without any knowledge . Our content should be useful and helpful to other members . If we posts useless content then our posts could be deleted so we should avoid making such posts and post with good quality.

Exactly like this! , I am still a beginner and my posts are interactions, reading posts and interacting with useful ones, but many times I avoid participating when I have not gained enough experience or when I see that the topic is not useful!., I also avoid commenting without understanding! , I like the attention, value and engagement of meaningful posts that help all forum beginners. 

Making topics without adequate description, information, or analysis is one of the simplest ways to influence a large number of members' posts, sometimes bringing them to the point of alert.

As a result, we must create posts that are both useful and exclusive.

welcome my friend
Thank you for your helpful post
Yes, you are right in this, beginners must read the general rules and understand these rules and publish important and useful topics for members that bear an appropriate and important description
Good luck

Well, my friend, I see most of the time a lot of topics that are of no use to them or who often explain and writings and make it difficult to complicate the matter. We have to write an easy and smooth topic in order for everyone to benefit from it.

yeah i am strongly agree with you bro because sometimes useless topics misguides other members too.

we are working here for learning all about cryptography so we need to go write things like share knowledge which is authentic and helpful too. crypto is very big industry so we need to do a lot of research so lets prepare with that.

Yes, you are right my brother. You made a good post that we don't have to make the on cryptotalk forum if we have not good knowledge and explanation about different topics. As we know cryptotalk is a good forum for earning money and learning about cryptocurrencies. So, don't make irrelevant posts on this great forum.

We must create topics after proper researching. Do research, collect useful information and then create a topic. Always share correct and useful information with others. Its will also increase your reputation 

Yes it is very necessary to have knowledge before creating a new topic in this forum because lack of knowledge can delete your topic or ban your account. So first try to gain knowledge then share. 

On 2/19/2021 at 9:52 PM, Dlexx69 said:

We all know that we get much payment for make topics. So,many new member are make topics without proper knowledge. But it can be banned his account. If we make much useless topics without proper knowledge then we can't survive to crypto currency. We want to make topics with much description and information. First we want to learn everything about crypto currency and then we want to make topics with much useful words.

Yes you are right if you want to make topics so keep in mind that your topic must contain good knowledge , helpful content relreated to crypto currency and if you want to make topics other then cryptocurrency so you can post in off  topic section .

Yes, we do have not enough knowledge about some topics we want to write about, without knowledge and experience we won't be able to write properly, so we have to be careful. We must complete research and then we should create topics.