Don't make topics without proper knowledge. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Don't make topics without proper knowledge.

I agree with you my friend..I advise everyone to create the appropriate topic in the appropriate section..It is not logical to publish a topic of interest to beginners in the coding section for example..Another note is that the topics contain useful information to avoid the ban..I wish you success

Hi dear friend,

Yes you are right our posts should be strong enough so that everyone especially the beginners can get great knowledge from it. It is because everyone is here to learn more and more. So try to guide others if have enough knowledge.

It is important advice for all members.
Writing a topic without experience is not useful, but on the contrary it can receive a negative reputation.
When writing a topic, we must do a thorough study and search for reliable sources to feed it with the necessary ideas, otherwise we will never become successful members.

• +2 1

Yes you are Right 💯 percent . Because here we get knowledge from others and if we make a topic then we should to create useful and actual topic if we will make good topic then we will get more replies and more repotation.

It is important to focus on the accuracy and correctness of the information posted on this forum. False information should not be published, and we are not sure of its correctness, as there are many new members who depend on what others post.

Yes, dear, I agree with you, for sure. We must do the necessary knowledge before publishing any post and any topic in this forum. Display posts and topics according to our personal experiences and reflect our experience in general in this forum. Please adhere to the general rules of the forum in its main form, and then publish the posts according to  For the topic required to participate in, and most importantly, spreading good knowledge, thank you very much.

• +2 1

Hello my group
I agree this time this time we have been watching a lot of useless publications, which is lost to us on everyone to know how to work here in Krypotoolk and especially those who write themes

Of course my friend, I agree with you always collect new information and ideas to provide useful topics and publications you always acquire experiences and knowledge to provide all new.

This is true, if we create topics that are not important and do not contain information, this will negatively affect us, because that leads to the possibility of getting alert or ban points, so I advise everyone to write useful and understandable topics for everyone in order to obtain a good reputation

• +3 1

On 4/14/2021 at 1:47 PM, Gamble said:

Yes, I am here not only for earning but also for learning and if I don't remain active I believe I can't learn faster the way I want. The beggining is always the hardest, when I master everything I believe I will enjoy later on.

That is the main point dear we shouldn't work only for the payment purpose we should make our future bright in learning first and then use it in a good way like trading and more other things about cryptocurrency and be patient..

Hello 

We never want to create topics without proper knowledge.

we want to learn all about cryptocurrency, and then we want to make the topics contain a lot of new information.

if the participating member does not have any information and experience about raising the topics, he will expose himself to restriction 

Yes, I agree with you. Good topics of high quality should be created, or topics for discussion should be presented, as this will improve the quality of the forum, and increase the knowledge of the members.

On 4/17/2021 at 6:39 PM, Mark wood said:

That is the main point dear we shouldn't work only for the payment purpose we should make our future bright in learning first and then use it in a good way like trading and more other things about cryptocurrency and be patient..

Dear I have this ambition of becoming a successful trader in cryptowold for that i believe learning more about the field now is the best option i have and in the likes of this forum is where I need to have good background.

9 minutes ago, Gamble said:

Dear I have this ambition of becoming a successful trader in cryptowold for that i believe learning more about the field now is the best option i have and in the likes of this forum is where I need to have good background.

If you really want then this is the best way of you and the most time you have to spend in trading section and also in beginner section that will help you alot and in a very short time you will learn many things about trading and hope you will be one of good trader in future..

9 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

If you really want then this is the best way of you and the most time you have to spend in trading section and also in beginner section that will help you alot and in a very short time you will learn many things about trading and hope you will be one of good trader in future..

Trading section is believed to be the best section to acquire more experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies trading but since i lack good background about cryptowold is why i use to spend most of my time here for now.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful advice for the members of this platform to know the importance of knowledge in this platform because it’s the only thing that make you successful in this platform. Therefore the members of this platform should only write a post that they have full knowledge about.

Making topics without adequate description, information, or analysis is one of the simplest ways to influence a large number of members' posts, sometimes bringing them to the point of alert.

As a consequence, we must build posts that are both useful and exclusive.

Yes you are saying right we do not create the posts without knowledge if we will create post with good quality content. The topic with useless Content delete by administration of crypto 

I totally agree with you, If the new members do not have a knowledge about this it will be very difficult for them to work, I think the new members who come to cryptotalk to get it from the same website. After making the first hundred comments, they are able to make contact with them and also reply to them.

Making topic which you do not have any knowledge is a foolish decision.We must have learn very much and create good and informative topics that is beneficial to others also.if you don't have the enough knowledge you can't describe or define that subject to the members of the forum who are there to react about it.So if you wish to be sucessful in the forum you must have a vast knowledge about all the topics.

The knowledge is very important to create any new post and also to understand other posts because if you don't have you can't give and share with other and you can't learn more things, that's why I ask all to make a search before create any post to bring information and news updates..

• +2 1

It is true you must make the topics after getting knowledge about this platform.Don't make useless topics unless you know anything about crypto.New beginners should always focus on writing the posts with unique content and learn from seniors.

• +1 1

A topic that deserves discussion is that I sometimes see topics that are not understood and are not useful and have nothing to do with the forum. The world of cryptocurrencies needs skill to work on it. Our goal is not to earn money, but rather it should be for the benefit.

• +5 1

Dear friends we must take a sufficient idea of the topic to be published and have multiple and diverse information that will be useful to the reader and do not cause him boredom and do not cause him prohibition .

You are right .. We have seen a lot of duplicate topics or useless topics, and I have read that they are either removed or banned from publishing them. Therefore, we must search carefully and explore important topics.

• +2 1