Don't make topics without proper knowledge. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Don't make topics without proper knowledge.

We shouldn't try to do anything without proper knowledge because doing this will make us commits so many errors which is wrong. Therefore we should seek for knowledge and experience before engaging ourselves in anything.

• +1 1

Yes you're right my friend. There is no end of learning. The more you know the more you'll learn.  In crypto in order to get payment we have to creat minimum 20 useful post or comments. And for this we need enough knowledge about crypto. If you post or comments without knowing anything or write some useless thing you’ll get some negative react and in the end of the day you'll get banned.

So always try to learn and before creat a topic research and increase your knowledge about the topic. 

I acknowledge with you that when a member lacks knowledge and expertise in raising issues, he will put himself in a position of restrictions instead, and will not provide valuable details to the members

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Muhammad asim36202 said:

Dear @Dlexx69 there are many instructions for the beginners they should avoid from the red rules involves the cheating and editing the red rules involves the copypaste and copyright options by this forum we can solve our finincial problems easily 

@Muhammad asim36202 Yes you are absolutely right. Many new beginners are doing violence without proper knowledge. First new beginners want to achieve proper knowledge about crypto currency and then they want to work hard for earn a good amount of coins. 

Writing a topic is not an easy matter. You have to write useful and comprehensive information about what you want to say about your topic. You have to make sure that the topic is unique in the forum so that it is not deleted. Bring his info and take the time to write it so you can do a great job

• +4 1

It is true, there is a lot of repetition in posts that are useless, so I hope that members pay attention to what they publish in order to benefit the forum and the members.

Yes brother, you make perfect topics to this platform this is very important thing don't make topics without you not have a knowledge in this side so please create a good and helpful topics .

Because peoples need good reputation and every one needs a good reputation so good luck.

I agree with you, my friend, because I find many topics that are useless or unrelated to the forum, which leads to the banning of the owner of the post. We want to learn all about cryptocurrency, and then we want to make the topics contain a lot of new information

On 2/19/2021 at 12:52 PM, Dlexx69 said:

We all know that we get much payment for make topics. So,many new member are make topics without proper knowledge. But it can be banned his account. If we make much useless topics without proper knowledge then we can't survive to crypto currency. We want to make topics with much description and information. First we want to learn everything about crypto currency and then we want to make topics with much useful words.

@Dlexx69 Knowledge is everything, if you know what you are doing your activity will always be very good, you have to focus on making a useful topic, but that must be based on the experiences and study of what we want to capture so that others can benefit from learning, if we do not know what we write about, we can then make a copy-paste that goes against the rules and the ban can come.

Yes, the best way to create topics is by gaining a lot of information, either from other members or from your own research, so I am here to learn and research in this area until I am able to write in a useful way to others.

• Useful or interesting 1

I support the idea that beginners should only comment on previously posted topics on the forum to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also search different websites on the Internet to collect more and more information and then start publishing posts containing new topics that benefit members

You are right in this my friend the publications of each of us should be useful, non-duplicate and useful in order for other members to benefit from the publication and to gain good reputation and to not be banned also useless publications expose us as a beginner just now comment and soon I will start publishing.

• +2 1

You are right, but we need new topics for us to publish and share. The number of topics covered by forum members has become very large and the opportunity to repeat topics has become great.

Hello, my friend, I hope you are doing well. I agree with you  Without proper knowledge we should not make topic. When we post a topic we must have minimum knowledge about it. We have to understand which kind of topic we can post. When a great a topic we must use easy words so that people can easily understand the topic. these things are important when we create a topic. Good luck.

Yes, I agree with my opinion, there must be prior knowledge of what you want to publish so that the forum does not delete your posts.  By this, you can benefit all new members

Indeed, the topics must contain good and sufficient information. This is one of the conditions of the forum. If the topic is not useful, the owner is subjected to a warning, and therefore to the ban, publish important topics that contain encrypted abuse information to be of benefit to you and everyone.

If you have a good idea about crypto, you can create good content with it and the topics will be usable then.  Topics that have no value should be refrained from doing such topics and if you want to be in a good position, there are many new things that need to be done.

All of us at the beginning need the experiences of old people in the forum and we have to work on presenting useful topics in all their details and to propose all solutions to existing problems and help others in the forum as all is for one and one for all

It is true.  It is necessary to study the participation and the topic of the cryptocurrency and possess the necessary information to write the participation in the Crypto Talk forum and exchange comments with the participating and joining members of the blog in order to achieve a good reputation and gain popularity from the members if we are aware of the participation and have good knowledge about it

Hallo my dear friend have a good day. I am aggry with you. We should prepare and research  our topics before our post and we try to that our posts full of correct  knowledge because knowledge make us perfect.

Yes, you are right. We have to search for the basics of encryption and its reliable information from the sites on Google or YouTube channels. And extract the most important ideas from them and keep up with the updates of the encrypted currency for the participation of members in it. The title of the topic must be completely appropriate for what we will talk about in the main topic.  The easy and expressive words and sentences should be chosen, with the topic attached to some illustrations in the vague topics.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you fully. We never want to create topics without first gaining a thorough understanding of the subject. Crypto currency's most useful feature is topics. We want to learn everything there is to know about crypto currency first, and then create topics with a lot of new knowledge.

Yes you're right. You should not create topics without having proper knowledge and informations. It'll be against to the rules. First you should learn how to create the topics and get more information about it. Creating topics give us more fame and increase our reputation.

Make the topic in which you have great interest, because if you have do research on the topic then you post a usefull content for the beginners or newbies, and you'll get the more reputation.

Certainly, if we create topics in the forum, we must be careful to make our topics well-content, we must enrich the topics with correct and useful information, we must avoid repeating the previous topics, if we perfect our work, their posts will not be deleted.

• +2 1