[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments

What's going on, lol. It seems you both are known to each other from others project.

15 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

So we market as well as we can and hope to sell some coins at launch on the 10th.

Where are you plan to sell? In DIY tube platform? I didn't see any such option there either.

2 minutes ago, Consignee said:

What's going on, lol. It seems you both are known to each other from others project.

I have been hounded and harassed by a group of trolls for 7 years now. Some are actually dedicated to destroying my family full time now. Its part of YouTube.

Just watch, most likely you will see more of them join the group over a few days trying to slander our project.

Anyway, DIY Tube wont allow them in and they hate that hehe!!!!

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

4 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Where are you plan to sell? In DIY tube platform? I didn't see any such option there either.

On our test server we have everything working. Wednesday next week we will make those pages live. For now anyone can reserve coins by emailing me admin@diytube.video and I will set the coins aside for opening day.

Once we launch, we will get listed on some exchanges.

3 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

On our test server we have everything working. Wednesday next week we will make those pages live. For now anyone can reserve coins by emailing me admin@diytube.video and I will set the coins aside for opening day.

Once we launch, we will get listed on some exchanges.

Okay, I will check it Wednesday. May be I will put some on your project. It seems interesting project to me and hope it has good future as well.

Hy mates, Goodday, just want to inform you, i already register on your website to test your platform , also i do follow your twitter handler to get news and update. But i need test for couple days to give comment on your website. Keep strong 💪.

1 minute ago, mX4² said:

Hy mates, Goodday, just want to inform you, i already register on your website to test your platform , also i do follow your twitter handler to get news and update. But i need test for couple days to give comment on your website. Keep strong 💪.

Thank you. I sadly neglected twitter for a while. Have to get back on it again. Been spread too thin around a mess of sites these days.

Please feel free to let us know your thoughts.

1 hour ago, Gruntfuttock said:

How many DIY Tube Coins will uploading a single video earn me?

What sites can I exchange them for goods or services?

How to cash them in? 

What exchanges are they listed on?

Couldn't find any of this info on the links you gave.

You get paid for video views actually, not for just uploading videos. We have not yet released the blockchain. We will launch the blockchain on Oct 10 at 9 am EST. At first members can buy right on our website. Later, we will be listed on exchanges and share those here.

The whitepaper has full payment details, although we will possibly increase the rewards for comments.

41 minutes ago, Gruntfuttock said:

So, are you saying that I can only buy them from you?

Do you also buy them back?

What did you base your $0.10 price on? 

Who is backing this with actual money?

What if you don't get enough Masternode buyers?  Will the launch still go ahead?

You need to be open about this stuff, if you want people to invest their own money.

On our initial launch members will be able to purchase coins on our homepage with a couple mouse clicks. Very soon after, we should be listed on exchanges. But its hard to list a coin on an exchange before you have a coin, hope that makes sense.

We wanted the price to be affordable but also be enough for members on DIY Tube to earn a living from their channels. The price may rise later if the market supports this.

Please research cryptocurrency if you dont know where the value comes from. I will try to summarize briefly. Members can purchase coins for use in DIY Tube Video Community. This, in itself, will give the coins value. There are many uses for the coins inside our website. Like the game WOW, you can purchase perks for in game use and they have value on the website and in the real World.

We are going to launch on Oct 10 at 9 am EST. We hope that members will hold masternodes to support our blockchain after this time. So far we have between 5 to 7 reserved for that day. Although nobody can purchase coins until our official launch, members can reserve coins for that day, without paying in advance, upon request.

I am here to answer any questions you may have at any time.

I love masternodes but most of them didn't survive after the launch so my trust in them has diminish in time. however the project looks kinda okay not good not bad. I will bookmark it and see how it evolves in the next months...

The dream has been to put the money back into the pockets of content creators around the world. This dream is about to become a reality in a few days.

4 minutes ago, c3364065 said:

You are right about that. I just wouldn't want to see an honest hard working individual end up in a bad way because they didn't understand what they were getting into. Usually those same people don't have stacks of cash to peruse legal litigation so they wind up losing it all. And that I would find tragic.  

Well, members of DIY Tube can get a FREE anonymous account and upload unlimited videos with unlimited lengths. Their videos are stored in the cloud so its free backup for them as well. Literally everything is free for members on DIY Tube. So there is nothing to worry about for the community 🙂

Just now, DIY Tube Video said:

Well, members of DIY Tube can get a FREE anonymous account and upload unlimited videos with unlimited lengths. Their videos are stored in the cloud so its free backup for them as well. Literally everything is free for members on DIY Tube. So there is nothing to worry about for the community 🙂

Unlike many other video sites which charge or have limited accounts - DIY Tube is free and you get instantly approved and instantly monetized. You cant beat that.

Yet most of our team is all over the internet and on YouTube. No way to hide anything there. I think that is one of our main advantages in forming a cryptocurrency business. We are totally open.

6 minutes ago, kingslogoh said:

I like  the idea but my question is how much do I get for each view and how much for each comment. of cause you know videos consumes data a lot

Please have a read in the whitepaper here: http://www.diytubecoin.com/assets/DIY-Tube-Coin-WhitePaper.pdf

The payment plans are laid out in there, based on the value of the coin.

Ive always been interested in doing videos on crypto. With this kind of incentive Its very tempting. Id love to be part of the crypto world and get paid for it too. this would be the dream

1 minute ago, Scottsummers said:

Ive always been interested in doing videos on crypto. With this kind of incentive Its very tempting. Id love to be part of the crypto world and get paid for it too. this would be the dream

Come on over then. Membership is free and your personal information is optional Members earn virtual DIYT Coins every 24 hours and after the 10th it will be the real deal. Hope to see you there.

Its a good point though for me to answer. DIY Tube Video Community is open to anyone, with any idea or type of video as long as it is legal and clean. We do not discriminate based on your political or religious views or anything else.

We must comply with US federal laws though on what is considered legal, including copyright laws.

Been swept under the rug somewhere else. Come to DIY Tube.

Did you know that an account cannot even be deleted from DIY Tube? Its not even part of the program at this time. Not an option.

On 10/2/2019 at 2:27 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Thank you very much 🙂

We will release the blockchain and coin to the public on Oct 10th. On that day we will mine the Genesis block and announce it to the public at the same time.

We plan to get on an exchange immediately after that. We are looking for an exchange right now that will take us ahead of time. But without having a fund raiser, that is hard.

start at yobit exchange. 

1 minute ago, nosipho said:

start at yobit exchange. 

Thanks. We are considering them as well once we get our coin launched in three days and raise some funds.

I forgot to ask something regarding exchanges,
and do you plan to list coin in any specific exchanges... we all know how much they charge for that ?

it seems an interesting project obviously a direct competitor of youtube i think i will try to undermine a bit or to make a masternode i think i can make good money here, we'll see...

• +1 1

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I forgot to ask something regarding exchanges,
and do you plan to list coin in any specific exchanges... we all know how much they charge for that ?

Yes, we are talking to three exchanges at this time. I cant list them until launch though in order to protect them, and us from YT trolls. I hope that makes sense.

Of course this all depends on the success of our coin sale in three days.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, bitcoin-shark said:

it seems an interesting project obviously a direct competitor of youtube i think i will try to undermine a bit or to make a masternode i think i can make good money here, we'll see...

Yes, you may see we have some aggressors on here so its a tough battle taking on a Goliath like YT but we have survived for two years already and we are growing strong.

I think you meant "mine". Please refer to the coin page for updates as we post them through the week: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Details about masternodes are up already and we are working on mining and mining pool details. We are currently testing our mining pool at this time.

Just updated our telegram link. Sorry about that. Been so busy, did not know it wasnt working. Here is the new invite: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Please come over and bring your questions.

Edited by DIY Tube Video