[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments

10 hours ago, nira09 said:

Then, what will you do to increase the volume of your coin trading? I think if your coins are only listed on the Unnamed exchange, there will be no increase in trading volume unless you buy it yourself.

Its simple. Just bring in buyers. I dont have to buy coins to increase volume. I just need to bring in buyers to buy the coin.

When we get Masternodes running again we can sell 40,000 DIYT per MN. That will bring trade volume. We will be at the top of the chart on the exchange and stay there.

I have a YouTube channel with over 126,000 subs. When we are ready, I make videos and bring in buyers.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

6 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Its simple. Just bring in buyers. I dont have to buy coins to increase volume. I just need to bring in buyers to buy the coin.

When we get Masternodes running again we can sell 40,000 DIYT per MN. That will bring trade volume. We will be at the top of the chart on the exchange and stay there.

I have a YouTube channel with over 126,000 subs. When we are ready, I make videos and bring in buyers.

If that's the way you increase trading volume, I just say good luck. but it is not easy to get traders to deposit their money on a new exchange, especially if it is an exchange that cannot be trusted yet.

2 hours ago, nira09 said:

If that's the way you increase trading volume, I just say good luck. but it is not easy to get traders to deposit their money on a new exchange, especially if it is an exchange that cannot be trusted yet.

If you have a better suggestion, please do share. I am always open to suggestions. I agree tho, trying to get a lot of volume on a new exchange is hard. But all I need is to sell enough to pay for a larger exchange.

2 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

If you have a better suggestion, please do share. I am always open to suggestions. I agree tho, trying to get a lot of volume on a new exchange is hard. But all I need is to sell enough to pay for a larger exchange.

In my opinion, what can be done to increase trading volume is:
register DIYT tokens on a good and trusted exchange.
create partnerships with other projects to promote your project, or maybe you are looking for partnerships that can help you to register DIYT tokens in a good exchange.
active in posting team activities and project developments through social media accounts. this shows your project is still running.

And the most important thing is to keep making good news related to the development of the project, be it a new partnership, a new exchange list, or other good news. the trade volume will naturally increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, nira09 said:

In my opinion, what can be done to increase trading volume is:
register DIYT tokens on a good and trusted exchange.
create partnerships with other projects to promote your project, or maybe you are looking for partnerships that can help you to register DIYT tokens in a good exchange.
active in posting team activities and project developments through social media accounts. this shows your project is still running.

And the most important thing is to keep making good news related to the development of the project, be it a new partnership, a new exchange list, or other good news. the trade volume will naturally increase.

Thank you very much for your advice. We only just got our Masternodes working again so that is a bonus. Now we have a complete product and can start promoting it.

We got Masternodes running and working well yesterday afternoon. Now, after thorough testing, we can spread the word that Masternodes are earning rewards.

It is time to open up for the sale of Masternodes. To hold a Masternode on the DIY Tube blockchain and share in the rewards, you must stake 40,000 DIYT coins in your wallet.

You can get the DIY Tube Core wallet here: https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIY_Tube_Wallet/releases/tag/1.01

And you can purchase DIYT Coins on the exchange here: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

Masternode holders get a share in the block rewards. Currently this is set at 49.5 DIYT Coins per block. Blocks are found every 2 minutes.

At the time of this writing, there are some DIYT Coins being sold at 0.00000165 BTC each. Once those coins are cleared out, the DIY Tube team will sell coins at 0.00001 BTC each so grab your coins now and see an incredible ROI.

At the current number of Masternodes, each one is earning about 4,000 DIYT per 24 hours.

The first MN holders are seeing a huge ROI.

Today I have been experimenting with wallets and Masternodes. The plan is to be able to run a shared Masternode mining pool on a USB stick "flash drive" to allow investors to get involved in Masternode mining with smaller minimum deposits.

I am also working on putting together some preset Masternode wallets and servers which can be purchased and mailed out. The idea is that a person can buy a Masternode on USB stick, all set up and running for them already. All you have to do is pay for the Masternode, plus set up and shipping costs and the monthly server fee to keep it running. The monthly server fee should be about $7 a month.

Currently Masternode holders are getting 4,000 DIYT per 24 hours so the ROI is huge.

When I am finished with testing and setting up the USB Masternodes and mining pools, I will write an article on our blog and post the link here. I will also update our DIYT Coin pages with links to make a purchase.

2 hours ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

So if I understand you correctly, I send you $4,000 USD and in return you mail me a USB stick?

No, please read the words you quoted again. "Today I have been experimenting with wallets and Masternodes. The plan is to be able to run a shared Masternode mining pool on a USB stick "flash drive" to allow investors to get involved in Masternode mining with smaller minimum deposits."

If you had $4,000 to spend, you could simply run your own Masternode without me.

The idea here is to run a Masternode mining pool. But the wallet will be stored on a USB stick for safety, offline and secure. This is often done on pools with staked coins for security.

A Masternode pool will allow people to invest smaller amounts for staking and share in the rewards. Lets say 10 people each stake 4,000 DIYT. They each get 10% of the rewards for that Masternode.

3 minutes ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

I see. So its could be another situation like the man that in 2013 accidentally threw away a USB stick containing 127 million in bitcoin? IMO USB sticks are probably one of the most lost possessions that people have reported. They are also highly corruptible devices along with being widely used to spread malware. Better to have compiled code that can be verified using it's source code. Otherwise people have no idea what their getting.

I am sorry but you are a bit confused. The "compiled source code" is the DIYT Core wallet software which is running on a USB stick. The idea is to back up the wallet on a USB stick (in duplicate) and encrypted for security.

That encrypted USB wallet is stored offline in a safe place.

13 hours ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

I see. So its could be another situation like the man that in 2013 accidentally threw away a USB stick containing 127 million in bitcoin? IMO USB sticks are probably one of the most lost possessions that people have reported. They are also highly corruptible devices along with being widely used to spread malware. Better to have compiled code that can be verified using it's source code. Otherwise people have no idea what their getting.

Oh my! I couldn't imagine!! Throwing away all that bitcoin must have been a real hair pulling situation for that guy. I didn't read about it, but sounds like USB is not a secure way to go.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:54 AM, GhoulSlayer said:

Oh my! I couldn't imagine!! Throwing away all that bitcoin must have been a real hair pulling situation for that guy. I didn't read about it, but sounds like USB is not a secure way to go.

The Trezor Nano is one of the most trusted wallets there is. I think that a person should be a lot more responsible with any USB device if it holds millions of dollars worth of cryptocurrency. And having multiple copies of any cryptocurrency wallet is a necessity.

I am finishing up testing on a shared Masternode. This will allow anyone to earn a share of the Masternode rewards with as little as 1% ownership, which is 400 DIYT Coins.

You can stake any number of DIYT Coins in whole percentages up to 100% of the Masternode. For example 4,000 DIYT will get you 10%, 8,000 will get you 20% and so on.

The Masternode will be fully running and earning rewards from the first day, even if it is not yet filled up by shared MN holders. Excess coins will go to the DIY Tube Video Community pool to be used toward setting up the next shared MN.

The plan is to open up shared Masternode mining by Monday morning.

You can buy your DIYT Coins now and be ready. There are still some coins at ultra low prices on the market now but they wont last. Get your DIYT Coins here: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

On 11/17/2019 at 8:48 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

You can buy your DIYT Coins now and be ready. There are still some coins at ultra low prices on the market now but they wont last. Get your DIYT Coins here: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

Besides this exchange, did your teams planning to list your coins in other exchanger in future, or can we just help your coins to get listed on other exchanger thru voting and can we send proposal to listing this coins on behalf your team in others exchanger with your acknowledgement. Thanks.

4 hours ago, mX4² said:

Besides this exchange, did your teams planning to list your coins in other exchanger in future, or can we just help your coins to get listed on other exchanger thru voting and can we send proposal to listing this coins on behalf your team in others exchanger with your acknowledgement. Thanks.

Yes we want to list on more exchanges for sure. But so far our own team has not raised any money yet so its hard. DIY Tube itself costs hundreds of dollars a month to run and maintain.

It would be very helpful to get us listed on other exchanges by voting. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

1 hour ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Yes we want to list on more exchanges for sure. But so far our own team has not raised any money yet so its hard. DIY Tube itself costs hundreds of dollars a month to run and maintain.

It would be very helpful to get us listed on other exchanges by voting. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Thanks for your response sir, Many DEX exchange with no listing fees exist in this scene,like the newest from Mr. McAfee dex's, ..just pay normal gas fee to get list there but it's not very too helping, since with no buy and sell order, no bid no offer transaction and activities, will make this coin stuck there forever , but honestly i think your project had a valuable potential in this scene,  i will PM you for more details about my suggestion.

Thanks sir.

1 hour ago, mX4² said:

Thanks for your response sir, Many DEX exchange with no listing fees exist in this scene,like the newest from Mr. McAfee dex's, ..just pay normal gas fee to get list there but it's not very too helping, since with no buy and sell order, no bid no offer transaction and activities, will make this coin stuck there forever , but honestly i think your project had a valuable potential in this scene,  i will PM you for more details about my suggestion.

Thanks sir.

Thank you. Well, the coin volume is not going to be a problem soon. I am working on shared Masternodes which will draw in smaller investors. I hope to finish today but its a big project so lets see. I will announce it here.

And thank you for the help and suggestions.

We are working on a Masternode Mining Pool but the website is taking longer than expected to set up. Watch here for details and updates.

The shared Masternode is running now though and you can stake a share and start earning rewards immediately if you like. PM me or email admin@diytube.video for info and details to get started.

On a phone call with Paypal today, they confirmed that we can sell DIYT Coins on DIY Tube Video Community website directly using debit/credit card.

This opens up a whole new world for DIY Tube users.

Once integrated, members of DIY Tube will be able to purchase DIYT coins for use inside the website with debit or credit card.

DIY Tube Coins can be used to pay for advertising, a tip to a channel owner, as payment for a shout out or a video and more. Members can even donate to their favorite channel owner just like in Patreon, but without even leaving DIY Tube.

Tonight the first payouts to shared Masternode holders went out. Tomorrow there will be more.

I am still working on the mining pool website. But if you want to get in now and start earning, PM me.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Mining difficulty is very much reduced. Members can now mine with GPU.

How to get started: https://www.diytubecoin.com/GPU-Mining.html

List of mining pools: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Mining-Pools.html

Happy mining!

DIY Tube Coin is now listed on another exchange.

You can buy DIYT Coins here: https://onlycash.ddns.net:16969/market/BTC-DIYT

Masternode ROI is currently HUGE!!! Buy DIY Tube Coins and stake them for a share in the rewards.

How to set up a Masternode: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Masternodes.html

Edited by DIY Tube Video

Now there are 3 ways to buy DIY Tube Coins!!!!

You can buy on two different cryptocurrency exchanges.

And now you can buy DIYT Coins directly with credit card, debit card or paypal.

DIY Tube Coins can be used inside DIY Tube Video Community to pay for advertising, as a tip for a good video, as a shout out or payment for a video made for you, as a donation to your favorite channel and much more.

Find the links on our webpage: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Buy-DIYT-Coin.html

3 hours ago, valenteeno said:

Pretty weird and suspicious that you don't have any [ANN thread] on the bitcointalk forum. Afraid of possible criticism? 

Its there. Try doing a search. Oh, I can handle criticism. Try making YouTube videos with a larger channel. Know what a troll is? I am harassed, threatened and worse. People come onto our land and steal then go online and brag about it. They slander myself and my family day and night.

Part of the reason I started DIY Tube Video Community. Its a troll free zone.

Yeah, I can handle criticism.

EDIT: I cant post an outside link or risk a strike on my account but you can go to our coin site and find the link to our ANN on the bottom: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Edited by DIY Tube Video

Finally after weeks of work I have finished the Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals. Now anyone can earn a passive income from Masternodes with no experience necessary.

We run the servers and take care of all maintenance and updates. You collect the rewards.

And the first 100 members to join our site get FREE credit to run a share of a Masternode.

We are doing this to bring awareness of our own cryptocurrency, DIYT Coins and Masternode mining pool.

Read the full details on my post here: 

You can get started mining on our Masternode Mining Pool: http://www.cryptocurrencyocean.com/masternodemining/

There are still some investment opportunities in DIY Tube Video Community left but time is running out.

There are multiple ways you can make money with DIY Tube and DIYT Coin.

Learn more here: https://www.diytube.info/uncategorized/investment-opportunities-in-diy-tube-diy-tube-coins/