[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments

5 hours ago, Singwala said:

If you want get traffic on your site then you first need to update your site UI. i did not think that its attract anyone. and then you need to increase your coins ratio.

We already increased our coin payout plan. Here are the details: https://www.diytube.info/updates-improvements/diy-tube-video-community-earnings-increased-to-boost-traffic/

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

26 minutes ago, Richard said:

Has the DIY currency been included in one of the exchanges or is it still working on this? I have been waiting for this news for a while and have not been announced yet

The day before yesterday I paid for an exchange listing. They say it should be done any time now and our coin is being worked on. I hope its done soon so we can start a marketing campaign and spread the word.

I will announce it here and on our social media platforms.

For live updates follow our telegram group: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Or discuss here: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

8 minutes ago, ihavedreams said:

Bitube really adds and benefits, but I haven't made a payment or transfer, hopefully it will remain real in the payment

I just checked and they are shutting down bitube. It says payments for publishers has been ended as well. They are starting some new thing instead.

DIY Tube has been around for two years and we are still growing.

20 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

I am sure the memorial of my Grandma is on my facebook homepage,

My condolence to you and to your family!

29 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

The day before yesterday I paid for an exchange listing. They say it should be done any time now and our coin is being worked on. I hope its done soon so we can start a marketing campaign and spread the word.

This is a good update, about the exchange, is it on top rank? do you consider having a bounty program like social media and signature campaign? this will help boost the audience and users on your platform!

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

My condolence to you and to your family!

This is a good update, about the exchange, is it on top rank? do you consider having a bounty program like social media and signature campaign? this will help boost the audience and users on your platform!

Thank you for that. The exchange is not a top one by any means but its a start. We have to get some coin sales and work our way up to the top coin exchanges as we can afford it.

I have been considering a bounty program since so many people ask for it. I am still in the air on that because many people love it but others do not. Its a tough call. And we only have 4 million coins to sell, which may sound like a lot but its only $400,000 to continue a cryptocurrency project, websites, hosting, marketing and other costs.

I think I will start another thread on this forum and get opinions from people. Thanks for getting me thinking on that.

• Useful or interesting 1

35 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

Maybe, but since you announced yourself on numerous forums about a month ago you have gained about 75 more users on your video platform. Some appear to be heavily spamming it trying to upload as many <60 second videos.

I've been following this thread, as I mentioned this project is drawing a lot more interest than others on the forum so I feel there must be some merit to it.  I have read wild accusations here of ads for dark web content on the DYITube site but I have not seen evidence of that and it does seem to be an irresponsible accusation, but I have checked out the site and as this person mentioned there are a lot of videos that look like they're there for no other reason than to "game the system", i.e. posting short non-original content of no value plus there are violent street fighting videos of the kind you would see on Ebaum's World or Worldstar Hip Hop sites. Hardly family-friendly.

Edited by CryptoKeeper
double post

3 hours ago, Fadxxl said:

Is this token already listed any exchange where we can exchange them? I am a content creator and would love to share my videos on this platform as well.

Exchange said it takes 1 to 3 days. Today is the 2nd day. They said it will be soon. Once we are listed members of DIY Tube Video Community will be able to withdraw their earnings onto the blockchain and sell or trade them.

1 hour ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

I know you say it takes one to three days to get listed but you have been saying this since Saturday October 19th. I've been following you for awhile but I'm having severe doubts on your project. First it was the long delay getting the block chain running, then came the restart and the hassle of getting the new wallets. Are you confident that tomorrow's the day? If not I must consider bidding you adieu.

Actually I have been saying it takes 2 to 5 days or so to get listed all along, yes. But I just paid for an exchange Wednesday afternoon at just after 5 pm EST.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

9 hours ago, Muneeb said:

D/Y is not a good platform to make money because i try it but its not give me a good profit so i leave that. In future may be it gives us good profit but i don,t think so that it is good like youtube platform. Youtube is the great way to make money online. 

D/Y is block chain project .It will face some problems in start but it will become successful after  some time and you will then rmember this moment.Give some time to D/Y juat like you gave Youtube .Now you tube frow so much bigger and they are cutting lots of people with small things.The Block chain is our Future and D/Y will grow and people will take huge interest in it.

Hmm, interesting concept with combination PoW and Masternode, if i’m not wrong i saw this too before and nice step to expanding your communitt to this forum. Cheers!

11 hours ago, Muneeb said:

D/Y is not a good platform to make money because i try it but its not give me a good profit so i leave that. In future may be it gives us good profit but i don,t think so that it is good like youtube platform. Youtube is the great way to make money online. 

You have your opinions but I bet you were not earning $3,200 - 3600 a month on average and then have them cut you to $800 over a 30 day period. I know many many channels who suffered on YT as I have. Some larger, some smaller than mine.

Please be fair to yourself and just keep an eye on us. Once the coin hits the exchange, DIY Tube will be one of the highest paying video platforms in the World.

2 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

D/Y is block chain project .It will face some problems in start but it will become successful after  some time and you will then rmember this moment.Give some time to D/Y juat like you gave Youtube .Now you tube frow so much bigger and they are cutting lots of people with small things.The Block chain is our Future and D/Y will grow and people will take huge interest in it.

Thank you. Thumbs up.

14 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Please be fair to yourself and just keep an eye on us. Once the coin hits the exchange, DIY Tube will be one of the highest paying video platforms in the World.

Thank you. Thumbs up.

Could you share more information about DIY Tube.I am unterested in it.Like how to widraw our coins or how much we can earn ,how to get bonus etc.Kindly tag me in the details when you post it.i am waiting for your reply.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake

7 hours ago, rockaybe said:

1092043970_Screenshot(1086).thumb.png.42249f34a9caeea6b0e6c0d759f7a044.png

Im just receive 18 DIY coin for 369 withdrawls, im just wondering

how can i withdrawls this coin to my gui wallet?

i would like to store it on my QT wallet 

We have been waiting to be listed on an exchange but I can enable the withdrawal now and let people move them to their wallets. Maybe later today, latest tomorrow morning I can enable that.

Where it shows your earnings, is a drop down menu. You will be able to click "Withdraw DIY Coins" and then enter your wallet, how many coins, and submit. I will share it on all forums and platforms when I turn that on.

For live updates:

Telegram: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Discord: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

4 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Could you share more information about DIY Tube.I am unterested in it.Like how to widraw our coins or how much we can earn ,how to get bonus etc.Kindly tag me in the details when you post it.i am waiting for your reply.

Please see my answer right above on how to withdraw. You get 1 cent worth of DIYT for writing a comment and $5 worth per 1,000 views on videos you upload. Or you can mine them.

Full details can be found here: https://www.diytubecoin.com

I should apologise for the delay ... The developer has indeed paid the listing fees and requested us for an early listing ... Our normal listing time is 3-5 days however we wanted the same to be listed asap .. Due to some unforeseen circumstances the same got delayed and expect the listing to be completed in next few hours ... Extremely sorry for the delay Developer we will make it up with some special rewards to your community in coming days 👍

In case any user has issues regarding fees paid they can approcah me (Steve John) at Unnamed Discord ... Neverthless we are getting it listed within next few hours.. I know how developer might be feeling now coz of trolls and as i said we will take care of community with some cool uTip 🙂 Cheers

1 minute ago, pehumpay said:

Thе whiteраpеr has tоtаl installment points of intеrеst, indeеd in spite оf the fасt thаt wе'll сonceivаbly inсremеnt thе rewards.

We have increased the rewards already. 1 cent worth of DIYT per comment and $5 worth of DIYT per 1,000 views on videos you upload.

4 hours ago, rockaybe said:

im only see the transfer function on the tab , no coin withdrawls available , please can you guide me how to withdrawls

very new on this platform, thanks in advance

I have not yet enabled the withdraw function. I will do that either tonight or tomorrow and let everyone know here and on all our social media links how to use it.

5 minutes ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

Not sure if you are aware of this but your exchange partner isn't legally registered which can put anyone dealing with them at risk, including you. Just thought you may want to know. I know you like to keep everything legal and all.😉 

Yes, thank you. You have been warning people against myself and now the exchange we are using for a while now. Thank you. I do believe you have gone above and beyond in warning the public about us. I do not believe you can do any more at this time.

I have to get back to running a successful business - DIY Tube Video Community now.

2 minutes ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

Just trying to help. I wouldn't want to see you get yourself into a situation and then have you claiming you didn't know. It's just a matter of being fully transparent.  You can respect full transparency, can't you? It seem you already have more than your share of angry people. No sense adding anymore if people end up loosing it all. Right? I'm doing you a solid here. Good luck on your launch which still seems held up for reason.  

The only people that are angry with me are angry because I blocked them on YouTube long ago. They just cant drop it, move on and get a life of their own. Some others believed their tall tales and joined them.

Not a one of them bothers me in the least bit though.

Transparency is good. Thats why I gave out my full name, birth date and address so anyone can see for themselves that I have a perfect, clean record. Plus people can visit my YouTube channel and see my family are simple homesteaders for years now.

Yes, transparency is important in the cryptocurrency field.

5 minutes ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

Wow that really sounds like a petty reason to harass you to the ends of the earth. Maybe you could unblock them all and they'll leave you alone? That is if that is the only reason. I have my doubts on that but I don't know your full story, nor do I care. I'm here to make money and looking forward to your coin launch, be it legal or not. 

You have missed the boat days ago. Our coin and blockchain have been launched many days ago now. We are simply waiting for a listing on a coin exchange. The final piece in the puzzle.

3 minutes ago, inorsa said:

Peоplе will takе nоtе simply comрlаin almоst my not rеplying yоur questions howеvеr nо cооrdinаtе quеstiоns hаve bеen аsked by yоu. Whitеpареr and pleаse studied thе coin locatiоn аnd аfter thаt permit mе to know whаt your address is.

My address is on the bottom of the coin site under our LLC links. That is my home address.

5 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

Earlier today I asked unnamed.exchange if they were properly registered but I haven't heard anything back at this time. I did some research and cannot find them registered anywhere. Maybe because they're based in Panama it creates a loophole to allow them to trade inside the borders in the United States. Something tells me the US would have a problem with that seeing their government wants to keep tabs on where the money flows. Not sure if the coin developer is in legal jeopardy or not. That is something for the $900 per hour lawyers are payed to figure out. I do know if anyone invest in these grey markets and and the plug is pulled substantial amounts can be lost with no legal recourse to get it back.

Well, I am quite certain that I have already been turned in for whatever. I have nothing to fear anyway. I may be located in the US but most of the people mining our coin are not. They are free to trade anywhere they like. And trade they will once we get our coin listed for them.

I have no idea what you talk of "gray markets" or whatever but any wise trader does not hold his/her coins on an exchange - any exchange. Its an exchange for trading your coins. Then you move them to your wallet if you are smart.

Exchanges come and go but your wallet remains.

(edit) this is good advice which I am going to spread around the minute we are on an exchange. People should keep their coins in their wallets. Very important.

45 minutes ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

Just wanted to help you out some more but you are conversing with bots. Bots in your thread have been quoting you all day about your struggles with your seven year battles with trolls. LOL! In a twisted kind of way they're helping spread your long plight.

Haha. Well no matter trolls or bots. Both help me in some way to increase our rank on the homepage of the forums. Bonus either way.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

1 minute ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

Well I'm glad your certain about things. I don't claim to know all the laws but I'm pretty certain if you are breaking laws someone will turn you in. I guess that is why so many of these coin launches get into so much trouble because they never sought out proper legal council and wind up causing huge problems for themselves. I'm guessing because you are based in the United States you are bound by it's laws regardless of where the coins are being bought from. Like I said those are all for those $900 an hour folks. But its pretty clear that the exchange you chosen is not legally registered because the government has a website you can enter the names and if registered comes back with lots of information. 

So, you are saying that I will go to jail if a miner from another country mines DIYT Coins and then sells them on some exchange outside the US? If that was the case then not one single US based crypto company would still be running. Nor most other countries for that matter.

Last I knew mining was perfectly legal and allowed. And those miners are allowed to sell their coins anywhere they like. They must comply with the tax laws in their own country though, this is quite important for everyone.

See, I played it safe on this. We had no ICO, no IEO, no presale. So far, no sale of any kind. We launched our coin and blockchain and opened it up to miners. So far, all is legal and good.

Now, inside DIY Tube I am earning DIY Tube Coins just like everyone else - through video views on my many videos.

2 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

I did not say anything suggesting I told you would be put in jail. Those are your words, not mine. I told you I'm not a lawyer but I do know when developers don't do their homework and get proper advice bad things can happen. You should already have the answers to the very questions you ask. If not, you took unnecessary risk. I did some checking and see you have set yourself up as a LLC. I hope you sought out legal guidance on that but base on what I read in your filing, probably not. Maybe you went through one of those LLC wizard websites. I hear they are convenient and low cost but at the expense of knowing the proper way to protect yourself. One thing I learned in this business is not to take shortcuts and do things on the cheap. In most cases it costs more in the end than if they did it properly the first time. Cheers, and good luck.

It seems that you are strongly suggesting I did not do my "proper homework" or that I broke some law by getting our coin listed on an exchange that is not registered with the US. I am just replying directly to your own words.

I know of many many miners who have been trading coins on exchanges through the years and are not in jail yet for their actions. I just realized that I do not even know of one exchange right now that is registered in the US, yet US based miners still walk the streets free.

And I made it clear that we avoided any of the normal legal issues with US based cryptocurrency companies by NOT having an ICO, IEO, presale or any other sale of any kind. We never sold one single cent worth of any coins.

So, nope, I dont think I should have anything at all to fear.

But thank you very much for watching out for me there.

2 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

Again, your words, not mine. I'm not sure why you have a burning need to convince of anything. All I did was share some of the pitfalls developers take. If your confident? Good for you. I am in no position to suggest or tell you if you took the proper steps or not. The only thing I do know is your chosen coin exchange is not properly registered  and may or may not cause you a problem. But everyone considering trading your coin should know the risks of dealing with such entities. Again, good luck to you.

Well, thank you. Your concerns are duly noted.

For anyone else, outside the US, there is no problem that I am aware of. Although, again, people need to check the laws in their own countries when dealing with cryptocurrency and taxes. And one more time, just for the record, people must comply with the tax laws where applicable in their own countries.

So yes, I am feeling confident, safe and secure myself.