[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments

DIY Tube is a Video Sharing Community Which Pays Everyone For Activities. Including POW/POS/Masternodes.

Get Paid For Video Views, Comments, And Interactions In The DIY Tube Community

WEBSITE DIY TUBE VIDEOS| WEBSITE DIY TUBE COIN| ANN THREAD|  WHITEPAPER|  FACEBOOK|    TWITTER|   REDDIT|    MEDIUM|   LINKEDIN| TELEGRAM| 

diy.jpgCapture.jpgd2.jpg

DIY Tube Coin Mining & Masternodes

DIY Tube Coin is a POW mineable coin using GPUs as well as with POS masternodes and, later, POS wallet holders.

GPU POW miners will receive 30% of the block rewards in the first year, which is about 300,000 DIYT Coins/month, or about $30,000. This reward will later increase with time. The initial limit is set so that POW miners cannot mine too many DIYT Coins when the difficulty is easier at the start.

POS Masternode holders will receive 70% of each block reward, about 700,000 DIYT Coins per month at $70,000 in value.

With an initial price of DIYT Coins set at $0.10 US, masternodes will receive the following rewards:

* 10 Masternode holders, each Masternode receives 70,000 DIYT worth $7,000 per month.

* 100 Masternode holders, each Masternode receives 7,000 DIYT worth $700 per month.

* 1,000 Masternode holders, each Masternode receives 700 DIYT worth $70 per month.

With a value of $1.00 US per DIYT Coin, masternodes will receive the following rewards:

* 10 Masternode holders, each Masternode receives 70,000 DIYT worth $70,000 per month.

* 100 Masternode holders, each Masternode receives 7,000 DIYT worth $7000 per month.

* 1,000 Masternode holders, each Masternode receives 700 DIYT worth $700 per month.

Of course, DIYT Coins will fluctuate with the economy so the numbers above can vary with time.

It is doubtful that DIYT Coins can decrease in value below their original set price because of the utility inside the DIY Tube Video Community and the prices set for products purchased using DIYT Coins. The cost in the number of DIYT Coins for purchases inside DIY Tube will reduce as the value of DIYT Coins increases. The opposite is also true down to a mininum of $0.10 per DIYT, which is the baseline value set inside DIY Tube Video Community.

What Is DIY Tube Coin

DIY Tube Coin is a form of cryptocurrency which is paid to people for interacting
on DIY Tube Video Community site.

Video creators are paid DIY Tube Coins (DIYT) for minutes played and interaction with their videos. Commentors are paid based on the popularity of their comments. Everyone earns DIY Tube Coins in the DIY Tube Video Community. Payments are made every 24 hours. Make a comment today and see your earnings grow tomorrow.

DIY Tube Coins (DIYT) can be used inside the DIY Tube Video Community for perks and upgrades on the site. Coins can be used to promote your video or channel onto the homepage. DIYT can be traded or given to other members as a tip or as a thank you for a shout out video. Soon it will be possible to trade DIYT Coins for merchandise inside the DIY Tube Video Community. Also planned is the ability to purchase DIYT Coins for use inside the community. This will allow members to either earn their DIYT or, if they prefer not to wait, purchase coins to be used for perks and upgrades inside DIY Tube.

Soon, DIY Tube Coins will be able to be traded out of the DIY Tube Video Community onto our own DIY Tube blockchain. Once the blockchain is completed members will be able to buy/sell/trade DIYT Coins on coin exchanges.

Why Is DIY Tube Coin Needed

DIY Tube Coin is necessary in order to allow for a borderless payments system to content creators around the World, without the need for the expense of bank transfer fees, bank exchange fees and the accounting nightmare associated with paying members in fiat currency.

Originally DIY Tube Video Community was going to use a revenue sharing plan like YouTube, with a 50/50 split of all ad revenue generated on the site. But this would require a huge accounting team along with added expenses, which would reduce the amount that we could share with our content creators. There are other reasons as well (see below).

To pay content creators in their various countries, DIY Tube would have to first find a bank which would allow millions of transactions a month. Then DIY Tube would have to pay the millions of direct deposit or wire fees. There would be exchange fees on top of this to trade USD into the home currency of the content creator. Then there would be the accounting nightmare of sending out tax forms at the end of the year in each country's language and official tax forms. All of this would require a huge office complex with hundreds, or even thousands, of employees just to send out payments each month.

DIY Tube Coin removes all of these barriors and allows us to pay members for their activies on DIY Tube Video Community platform with no cost to DIY Tube or the content creators.

DIY Tube Video Origins

DIY Tube Video Community formed back in November 2017 when the Troy, the founder, had a feeling that YouTube was going to take a major negative turn. Payments from YT were slowly diminishing over the past two years already so people felt that something was in the air. Some lawsuits against YT were going on and many content creators were seeking somewhere else to host their work.

Troy owns The Do It Yourself World LLC, plus a website and YT channel with the same name. The Do It Yourself World channel has over 100,000 subscribers even now (May 2018). But with constantly reduced payments for the same work, it was soon not going to be enough to live on. So the idea of DIY Tube Video Community was formed. The original idea was to have ads playing on the videos and share 50% of all ad revenue with content creators. But getting ads requires a lot of traffic and some time behind you. Time was not on our side since YT was making even more major changes in the way they paid people. The accounting would also be a nightmare for a startup company to pay people in different countries around the world.

From these issues the idea of DIY Tube Coin and our own blockchain was born. With our own blockchain and DIYT Coins, there is some more flexibility and the idea came up to reward all members for activity on the site. Since cryptocurrency has no borders, people around the globe can be paid with much less accounting to deal with. The idea of a virtual wallet inside the website further reduces accounting issues. Virtual transactions can occur every day with no costs or fees. Only when the coins are taken out onto blockchain is a taxable transaction taking place (Depending on the tax laws on cryptocurrency in your own local government).

Members are paid in DIYT Coins every 24 hours for activities on the site. Content creators are paid for video views and thumbs up. Members who leave comments are paid for their comments and thumbs up. Now, if you make a comment today, you will be paid tomorrow.

Since the founding of DIY Tube Video Community, the team has grown to include a developer, beta tester and computer tech, blockchain developer and more.

The DIY Tube Community team is constantly improving the site and adding functionality and perks to the community pages. Some plans are for an integrated blog, live streaming, live chat and possibly a newsletter.

So join DIY Tube today and lets grow together.

Join DIY Tube

d7.jpgd8.jpgd9.jpg

DIY Tube Blockchain & Coin

The DIY Tube Blockchain And DIYT Coin Will Soon Be Released To The Public.

Coin Name: DIY Tube Coin

Coin Symbol: DIYT

Coin Decimals: 8

Coin Supply: Max 500 Million DIYT

Coin Mining: POW/POS/Masternode

Block Reward: 50 DIYT

Block Time: 2 Minutes

1st Year Rewards: Miners (POW) 30%, Masternodes (POS) 70%

2nd Year Rewards: Miners (POW) 35%, Masternodes (POS) 65%

3rd Year Rewards: Miners (POW) 40%, Masternodes (POS) 60%

4th Year Rewards: Miners (POW) 40%, Masternodes (POS) 60%

After Year 4, POW Mining Ends. We Enter Wallet And Masternode POS Only.

5th Year On Rewards: Holder Wallets 40%, Masternodes 60%

Block Rewards Halve Every Four Years.

Masternodes Require 40,000 DIYT. Wallet Holders Require Min 10,000 DIYT

Estimated Blockchain Launch Date: Oct 10, 2019

No Developers Fees. No Blockchain Fees. No Transaction Fees.

The DIY Tube Team Will Mint 5 Million Coins On The First Block. Immediately After The First Block, The Blockchain Will Be Released To The Public To Allow For Fair Mining. 1 Million DIYT Are Necessary To Pay Existing Members Of The DIY Tube Video Community For Their Earnings Over The Past Two Years. 4 Million DIYT Will Be Used As A Fund Raiser In The Sale Of Masternodes.

There Will Be Only Four Original Masternodes To Ensure A Stable Blockchain In The Beginning. One Each For The Top Three Partners And One For DIY Tube Video Community Rewards Wallet. The Issue Of 40K DIYT Each Is The Only Reward To The Founding Partners. The Rest Of The 4 Million Coins Are To Be Sold Entirely To Masternode Holders To Ensure Fair Distribution Of Rewards.

The Masternode For DIY Tube Will Collect Rewards For Payment To Members In The DIY Tube Video Community For Their Video Views And Activities On The Website. To Ensure Coin Cycle Inside DIY Tube, Coins Can Be Used For The Promotion Of A Channel Or Video. Advertisers Can Use DIYT Coins To Pay For Advertisements. Members Can Tip Other Members. Viewers Can Donate To Their Favorite Channels. There Is A Planned Online Store Which Will Use DIYT Coins As Payment For Merchanside. Other Uses For DIYT Coin Are Planned.

Welcome to DIYTUBE|  
Diytube Blockchain Info|  
Video Storage in the Cloud|  

Edited by DIY Tube Video
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

DIY Tube is two years in the making. So we made it this far. There is no way to compete financially with YouTube in the normal sense. But using the blockchain and crypto is a huge opportunity to help people that YT burnt.

We hope to start working on distributed computing and file sharing once the blockchain and coin integration are up and running. This will remove the insane costs of running servers ourselves. Volunteers will be rewarded with DIYT Coins for their help in supporting the system.

We plan to run ads on DIY Tube website to pay for the cost of operation as well. NOT as much as YT because that gets quite annoying, but enough to cover expenses.

• +1 1

On 9/28/2019 at 10:29 PM, Consignee said:

This can be a turning point for a lot of individual content creators. With Youtube, it's really a pain to receive the payment. Moreover, the verification process is a shit one.

This token may get good attention, however, there's some more same platform if I'm correct. Dtube is one of them, can't remember the other.

There are some others. All started around the same time as us. Some tried to copy us but most are gone now. I tried DTube because I was blogging on steemit for a while. But on DTube you only get paid in the 1st 7 days and only if a whale upvotes you.

DIY Tube pays every day for the life of a video without waiting for the mercy of a whale to come by.

2 hours ago, matthewmachine said:

Earlier, I already saw BitTube coin. I even mined it, but nothing good came of it.
So how is your DitTune coin different from BitTube?

DIY Tube pays you for video views and comments. You dont have to mine it and you simply have to upload your videos or write comments.

DIY Tube was based on YT payment plan of 50/50 revenue sharing about 3 years ago. Now I dont know what they pay but my income went from $3,200-4,200 down to $800 like overnight and I did not change a thing. Now I struggle to get $1,200 a month if I work harder than ever.

The plan is for DIY Tube to help content creators pay their bills again like they used to with YT. Plus DIY Tube pays immediately for your activities without jumping through hoops to become monetized.

The biggest insult to me was when they cut pay to my smaller channel after working 8 months to become monetized. They wrote an email saying something like they are cutting pay to smaller channels which do not contribute much to the community as a whole so they can pay more to the largest channels (the ones that sued YT and won).

On DIY Tube everyone gets paid from day one.

Also we have a use for our coin inside DIY Tube. Members can promote their own channel or video to the top of the homepage, gaining even more views and subs. Plus companies can self advertise. There will be merchandise and a store too. This will keep the coin at a minimum value of $0.10 each. It can rise but I doubt it can fall below that value.

The DIY Tube Team has been hard at work getting ready for our official public launch on Oct 10. We are finishing integration with our test video site and our blockchain testnet.

Members can withdraw the DIYT Coins they earned inside the DIY Tube Virtual wallet and trade them for other coins or for fiat currency to pay their bills.

We are working on an internal payment processor to allow members to purchase DIY Tube Coins for use inside the website.

The idea is to make it very easy for all members to use DIY Tube Coins from the expert to those who are new to cryptocurrency. Purchase and withdrawal of coins will be as simple as a few mouse clicks.

We will also be running a series of training videos and articles to teach members about the use of cryptocurrency, wallets and exchanges.

Thank you for the response. Is this token already listed any exchange where we can exchange them? I am a content creator and would love to share my videos on this platform as well. I am loving your project to be honest.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Consignee said:

Thank you for the response. Is this token already listed any exchange where we can exchange them? I am a content creator and would love to share my videos on this platform as well. I am loving your project to be honest.

Thank you very much 🙂

We will release the blockchain and coin to the public on Oct 10th. On that day we will mine the Genesis block and announce it to the public at the same time.

We plan to get on an exchange immediately after that. We are looking for an exchange right now that will take us ahead of time. But without having a fund raiser, that is hard.

3 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

We plan to get on an exchange immediately after that. We are looking for an exchange right now that will take us ahead of time. But without having a fund raiser, that is hard.

Oh, I thought it was an ICO/IEO. That's great that there was no fund raising campaign. Are you considering running any bounty for promotion? Or there already have one. If not, I may assist you.

Here in the US, its getting harder to run an ICO. I have read that an IEO is illegal. Probably because the gov cant get their hands on our money that way.

So that leaves us with selling our coins on opening day. We are setting up an internal payment processor to sell coins on DIY Tube website. This will help us kick off.

We are only minting 5 million coins on the first block. 1 million for DIY Tube members who earn them and 4 million to sell masternodes. This will be our only fundraiser. Thats only a potential $400k for us. And that is only enough for 100 masternodes total.

So we dont have coins for a bounty program either. The idea is to get the coins in the hands of the people right away through mining and video views.

Thank you for the offer. The best thing anyone can do for us right now is to help get the word out.

Masternode sales will be open in just 7 days. We will start the live blockchain, mine the genesis block and open up to the public. Anyone interested in purchasing coins ahead of time can contact me admin@diytube.video and we can work something out.

Our team is in the final stages of testing and programming to make sure that we are ready for launch.

Masternode holders must have 40,000 DIYT at a value of $4,000 US. There will be 700,000 DIYT Coins per month to distribute among masternode holders.

If we sell 10 masternodes, each one will make $7,000 US a month. At 100 masternodes each one gets $700 a month, which gives them an ROI of over 200%

We will only have enough coins to sell up to 100 masternodes. That is it. Our only fund raiser will be the sale of 4 million DIYT. When they are gone, people will have to go onto the exchanges to buy coins.

There is no ICO, no IEO and no other fund raiser planned.

Our blockchain will also be open to POW miners for those who cannot afford to buy in. Another way to get DIY Tube Coins is to upload videos and get paid for video views. Or simply write comments. Everyone gets paid on DIY Tube Video Community.

21 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

So we dont have coins for a bounty program either. The idea is to get the coins in the hands of the people right away through mining and video views.

Got it. So, what's the plan for marketing and promotion? You can't reach right audience without promotion, right? Are you having any kinds of promotion at all? I have an offer for creating awareness and let people know about the project. If you are interested, I can PM you.

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

Got it. So, what's the plan for marketing and promotion? You can't reach right audience without promotion, right? Are you having any kinds of promotion at all? I have an offer for creating awareness and let people know about the project. If you are interested, I can PM you

Yes, please let me know your thoughts. I am working my butt off day and night the past couple weeks on this project. I am also an SEO expert but I am busy coding the site and organizing the team.

Our bitcointalk ANN flopped. So we paid someone and that flopped too. I have no idea what it takes to get noticed on there but it seems I dont have what it takes myself. Any advice or help on that would be greatly appreciated as well.

We are currently paying freelancers to do small marketing tasks for us. We also hired help for a press release. I am networking all over the internet. It seems to be bringing in new content creators for sure because I see new members uploading every day.

But we need serious help with blockchain marketing.

23 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Our bitcointalk ANN flopped. So we paid someone and that flopped too. I have no idea what it takes to get noticed on there but it seems I dont have what it takes myself. Any advice or help on that would be greatly appreciated as well.

The new bitcointalk bump algorithm isn't friendly for announcement by a newbie, someone have to bump the topic if they like the project. Posting on the thread will not BUMP the thread. Can you please tell me for which purpose you have paid someone?

I can assist you anything related to bitcointalk, can bring you the best output from bitcointalk as well since we are a group working there for bounty management service.

I will PM you with my plan details ASAP.

We paid someone to write our announcement for us, then I uploaded it into my own account. But it attracted no attention so far.

Thank you

I looked at the site and created an account. I see the potential in the technology.

However, I don't see the social media push needed to attain mass adoption.

Are you offering incentives for bringing users to the website or posting bulk original content?

I also didn't see a link to the team.

Who else is working on this project?

Thanks for joining. We worked two years on the platform and only recently felt it was solid enough to build our blockchain then then promote both.

Since I have been paying for the hosting fees and cloud storage out of my own pocket while our investor has been paying for development costs, we have not had the funds for a massive marketing campaign.

We hope to sell 4 million coins on Oct 10 to cover the cost of marketing properly. And improve our servers before too many people come over. Everything is in place to take off but for the coin sale to raise the funds.

We built into the software the ability to run parallel video processors at the same time so once we get some funds, the first thing we will do is add more video processors. The ability to bulk import your entire YouTube channel will be available at that time.

Literally everything is in place to scale up large. We are like a runner at the start waiting for the signal.

Our coin site covers all details: https://www.diytubecoin.com

The link to that is on the bottom of DIY Tube along with our blog and social media links.

Until we launch, members can still get 1,000 free DIYT coins for uploading their first 10 videos. After we launch the blockchain, that will be removed.

12 minutes ago, Zeal said:

Atlast,youtube has gotten a competitor, do you have all means to compete with youtube?

We have some servers on standby to expand as the site grows.

But in the long run we plan to have distributed storage and distributed computing on our blockchain. We plan to put all of our videos and database on the blockchain in time. This will further reduce our costs of operation and ensure even more stability of data.

And, as you can see, we have trolls who are out to do us harm and we have withstood the storm for two years already. And we are still growing strong.

6 minutes ago, c3364065 said:

Steemit uses blogging (and videos) that do what you are trying copy in your venture today.

Actually DIY Tube was formed and started before dtube came out. I am sure we were the first ever to start out. There have been copies but no successes yet. I think we will be the first to make it.

As you very well know I am determined. The harder you push me down, the harder I stand and fight for my goals.

If I am correct, I have seen video in DIY Tube from years ago today while I have been watching dtube for a while in bitcointalk. I can be wrong though. However, it barely matters who is the first in the industry, after all the quality and benefits of the projects will talk for themselves.

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

If I am correct, I have seen video in DIY Tube from years ago today while I have been watching dtube for a while in bitcointalk. I can be wrong though. However, it barely matters who is the first in the industry, after all the quality and benefits of the projects will talk for themselves.

I use all channels that are available to get the word out for us. I heavily used steemit and dtube for a while back then. So yes, you are correct, you most likely saw us on those sites.

And yes, I am confident we will be the largest one day. I have taken the best of all sites I know of to put DIY Together as it is today.

4 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

So yes, you are correct, you most likely saw us on those sites.

In the platform, videos are more older than 1 year. I have seen one earlier. I wish your project get successful someday, you are putting much effort while no projects ICO/IEO do ever.

• +2 1

29 minutes ago, Consignee said:

In the platform, videos are more older than 1 year. I have seen one earlier. I wish your project get successful someday, you are putting much effort while no projects ICO/IEO do ever.

Well, unfortunately we cannot have an ICO in the US without paying insane registration fees and, you know it, KYC.

It is illegal to have an IEO here in the US.

So we market as well as we can and hope to sell some coins at launch on the 10th.

12 minutes ago, c3364065 said:

I don't deny that I conversed with you on Steemit. As I said, I found you there. As I recall that community lambasted you and reported you to the FTC which forced you to tuck tail and run. That is why you created your own site so you could control everyone and everything. While there is nothing wrong in doing so, it is hardly a place that honors freedom of speech. In that respect it is no different than YouTube. I do believe you have some fetish with "TROLLS". It seems to be your go-to word when anyone disagrees with you. While that is your choice to do so, but it hardly has a positive reflection on you or your company. 

As for your constant repetitive drive to push people to your site through links, I've already stated that the information there is convoluted and ambiguous. That is why I asked you the direct questions I did. Of course you are under no obligation to answer any questions at all. That only helps people to come to skeptical conclusions. If I can be of any more help, keep attacking me and I'll help you some more.

Yeah, yeah. You guys have turned me in for every crime under the sun through the years yet I always come out squeaky clean. All your attacks do is promote our company better. Thanks for that 🙂