[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments

1 hour ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Sorry, I got that mixed up with a different site I use. I push my videos to a mess of sites when I upload. I have my head in PHP these days so...

Anyway, we have our platform and its been working for two years now. Our blockchain is running and in a few days our coin will be on the exchanges. The site runs without selling masternodes. Been running two years, as I said. Masternode sales will help us raise funds for marketing.

I guess I will see you around then.

What site do you use to upload videos to? I thought you can just upload to the DIYTube, no? Yes I see your platform has been up for a couple of years. 

2 hours ago, GhoulSlayer said:

What site do you use to upload videos to? I thought you can just upload to the DIYTube, no? Yes I see your platform has been up for a couple of years. 

I have been a full time YouTuber for 7 years. But when YT started cutting pay to millions of channels and discriminating, I founded DIY Tube Video Community to put money back into the hands of content creators.

Now for marketing, I push my videos to a mess of sites, including social media sites, video link sharing sites and more.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

2 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

I have been a full time YouTuber for 7 years. But when YT started cutting pay to millions of channels and discriminating, I founded DIY Tube Video Community to put money back into the hands of content creators.

Now for marketing, I push my videos to a mess of sites, including social media sites, video link sharing sites and more.

I don't think you understood my question, you said you upload your videos to other sites before loading them onto DIYTube and I asked which sites and why not on DIYTube. Hope I worded that right. Maybe I didn't understand something. It's been a long day for me.

Aaahh I get it now you put your videos on several sites not just your DIYTube site. Not sure why someone would do that, seems like a ton of work for just a video.

You said you have left YouTube so is the DIYTube the only place you are uploading to now? 

22 minutes ago, GhoulSlayer said:

I don't think you understood my question, you said you upload your videos to other sites before loading them onto DIYTube and I asked which sites and why not on DIYTube. Hope I worded that right. Maybe I didn't understand something. It's been a long day for me.

Aaahh I get it now you put your videos on several sites not just your DIYTube site. Not sure why someone would do that, seems like a ton of work for just a video.

You said you have left YouTube so is the DIYTube the only place you are uploading to now? 

Sorry about that. I uploaded to both YT and DIY Tube as well as other sites. I always tell someone that if you are earning somewhere else, do not drop that income. Diversify. I am still getting a small income from YouTube and as long as that money flows in, I will keep it.

But DIY Tube is the future.

Again, diversifying is the reason. Many people do the same.

I have not made homesteading videos (my main topic)  on YouTube in nearly 6 weeks now.

1 hour ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Sorry about that. I uploaded to both YT and DIY Tube as well as other sites. I always tell someone that if you are earning somewhere else, do not drop that income. Diversify. I am still getting a small income from YouTube and as long as that money flows in, I will keep it.

But DIY Tube is the future.

Again, diversifying is the reason. Many people do the same.

I have not made homesteading videos (my main topic)  on YouTube in nearly 6 weeks now.

No problem, it's easy to get confused. So I think you said you load to minds.com too, is the name of your channel DIYTube? Is your YouTube channel DIYTube too?

Well if you are making a killing on you DIYTube I agree leave YT in the dust! They censor too many good people. Are you on an exchange today, if so how's it going?

Always good to diversify. Never put all your eggs in one basket my grandpa used to say.

9 hours ago, ZeroTwo said:

how is content creators can earning from this website?

is there any ads or by like view comment counted? 

i need to know this , im youtuber gaming

We have our own coin DIY Tube Coin, which we pay to members for their activities on DIY Tube Video Community. We are also open to POW mining which is bringing in a lot of traffic.

And once we are listed on the coin exchanges, in 2 to 5 days, we will be selling coins to Masternode holders.

The value of DIY Tube Coin will be maintained through ts use inside DIY Tube for marketing and payment to members for their activities. More uses are planned.

----------------------

Member trostr is either in very much the wrong thread or he is trying to harm us intentionally. I cannot say. But we had no airdrops, no ICO, no IEO, no presale and no bounty campaign. I am the CEO and quite active all over the internet.

And we have not sold one single coin yet.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

On 10/19/2019 at 4:16 PM, CryptoDealHunter said:

That is a good point. I don't think I've seen a blockchain that didn't include the source code. I thought when the blockchain was compiled the source code was part of the overall blockchain. Otherwise how can anyone trust the validly of it. I've never made a blockchain myself but not  being able to see the code is a little disturbing. 

Am I to understand correctly that your blockchain, even though its running, isn't doing anything until someone gives you $4,000 to purchase a masternode? If you don't get that then what happens to all your work?

No, you dont have it right. Our blockchain is up and running quite well right now with a network hash at 1.3TH at times. This is quite impressive for a new coin.

Work continues on development of DIY Tube Video Community and we are going to finish integration with the virtual wallets and the blockchain soon. Members will be able to trade out there earnings. My dream is becoming a reality!!!

At the same time we are submitting to many different exchanges. The first one to list us will go on our coin pages and we will start a heavy promotion campaign to help DIY Tube members and miners sell their coins on the market. (Hint, you may want to look into the requirements to be listed on an exchange).

Masternode are currently disabled in order to allow the miners to have all the block rewards for a while. This removes any possibility of the founding partners becoming whales while we wait to be listed on a coin exchange. We are not selling any masternodes until after we are listed on exchanges and after we re-enable masternode rewards.

This opens things up fairly to the community in the mean time.

Things are moving quite fast actually.

3 hours ago, CrazyIvan said:

@DIY Tube Video can you do a @(mention) me when shared cloud masternodes go live?

I have to be honest but I will not remember every individual person at that time. But you can follow our telegram for live updates: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Or join our discord: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

2 hours ago, EnayetSaidul said:

I am loving your project to be honest.

Thank you 🙂

Edited by DIY Tube Video

21 minutes ago, sepotipa said:

have a coin that I bought more than a year and after their ico and it was really a buzz then but didn't know about it but when I knew and bought in the price started going down and we understand where the market is now

Which coin?

28 minutes ago, sepotipa said:

have a coin that I bought more than a year and after their ico and it was really a buzz then but didn't know about it but when I knew and bought in the price started going down and we understand where the market is now

Part of the reason we did not have an ICO. Generally the price starts out inflated and then hits the coin exchanges where the devs dump for a quick profit.

We had no ICO. No IEO. No presale. Nothing at all. Launched the blockchain and opened to miners first. Submitting to exchanges now. THEN we will sell some coins. Fair for all.

We have updated our list of mining pools here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Mining-Pools.html

More will be added as we become aware of them.

23 minutes ago, DisplayName said:
Nice project Fingers Crossed and good luck I will keep an eye on that project already register with Your website. Are You planing any translation Bounty ?? I can make translations if so please contact me in private. Regards

Thanks for joining. No bounty tho. But you can earn by writing comments or views on videos you upload.

21 minutes ago, kochengoyen said:
When you want to start bounty campaigns?

Do the mainnet is already launched?

Project looks good and solid, I will stay here to watch the progress.. Wink

Good luck!

We wont have any bounty. Mainnet is launched. More details here: https://www.diytubecoin.com

There you can find mining info and more.

Thank you

1 hour ago, DisplayName said:

for example, how much coin will i get if i getting 1000 view ?

how i can count how much coin im earn for every 1000 view

Currently 50 DIYT per 1,000 views which are worth $5

8 hours ago, cnguchi said:

This I think it looks like contentos format. is the same kind of video platform as youtube. Can you tell me about the time period DIY Tube Coin can be on the exchange

We are submitting to exchanges this week. It takes a few days to get listed. I will share the exchanges here as we get listed.

I have been full time on YouTube for 7 years so yeah, I made videos and DIY Tube is a place for people to get paid for their work. YouTube cut pay to millions of channels and a need for a new platform was seen.

2 hours ago, Arman Hossain said:

I forgot to ask something regarding exchanges,
and do you plan to list coin in any specific exchanges... we all know how much they charge for that ?

We are starting with free ones and working our way up to the big ones. As we sell coins, we can pay for larger and larger exchanges. I will list them here as we get on them.

We have updated our mining pool list page here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Mining-Pools.html

There are currently four mining pools that we know of. We will list more as they come along.

Our network hashrate is currently 1.6 TH as of the time of this writing. We are growing by the minute.

10 hours ago, Niaams said:

If I am correct, I have seen video in DIY Tube from years ago today while I have been watching dtube for a while in bitcointalk. I can be wrong though. However, it barely matters who is the first in the industry, after all the quality and benefits of the projects will talk for themselves.

Yes DIY Tube has been around for 2 years now. We built our platform first and made sure it was working solid before we developed our blockchain. I tried Dbube before, but unless they change, they only pay for the first 7 days and then only if a whale gives you an upvote.

DIY Tube pays from day one until - forever.

Just now, pobixakoy said:

Thank you for the response. Is this token already listed any exchange where we can exchange them? I am a content creator and would love to share my videos on this platform as well. I am loving your project to be honest.

Thank you. I paid for an exchange yesterday. We should hopefully be listed today. I am waiting on the edge of my seat. We still have to connect DIY Tube Video Community with the blockchain so members can cash out. Its working on our test server but our dev is ill so we may have to wait a few days.

But you earn DIY Tube Coins in your virtual wallet every day anyway, so you can get to it and cash out in a few days.

7 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

I must say I have seen my share of coin launches before but never have I seen so many delays from family emergencies, illnesses, near death claims and sleeping. I don't know what is really going on with your project but from where I stand that is a whole lotta bad luck you got going on there. 

My grandma did die during the expected launch of the project. I do not think it is nice to make fun of that. And I believe the community would understand that I took a few days off to be with my family.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

I'm sorry for your grandmother but can I ask why you edited your post and removed the heinous name calling? I caught the screen right before you edited it. I gotta say you have a pretty foul mouth.

BTW What I posted is 100% true. No lies or fabrications. For weeks now its been one calamity after another with this project. Care to insult me some more? Mr. foul mouth? Maybe you can whine to ban anyone that has a deserting opinion of you so you appear to be all sunshine and lollipops? 

The team should get themselves another spokesperson because your foul and then try and cover it up by changing what you wrote in your reply to me.

I do not swear, curse, drink or smoke. No foul mouth here, so I have no idea what you talk about. I am not a moderator and you have a brand new account so.. confusion again.

And again, my grandma died. Life happens. I believe the community will understand.

But our launch went well and our network hash was up to 2.1 TH this morning. That is quite impressive for a brand new coin if I might say so myself.

We are feeling quite happy about the success of DIY Tube Coin and blockchain so far.

And we will be listed on an exchange any time now.

Yup, all is well at DIY Tube Video Community 🙂

Edited by DIY Tube Video

Just now, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

Mr perfect, do no wrong lost his head and spewed insults at me and tried to cover it up by re-editing his post. To late. I already have the original. I didn't lie, I told it exactly how it has gone down for the past weeks. Now go cry to the moderators to get be ban. I hope the community sees you for the type of person you really are.

The odd thing is that I do not even know you. A brand new account. And again I have no idea what you talk about. Our project is running along quite well now.

I am so happy, words cannot explain. My dream of two years ago to put money back into the pockets of content creators is becoming a reality!!!!

Join

https://www.diytube.video 

And get paid for doing what you enjoy!

In the interest of accuracy, according to your own words, your grandmother died weeks before your project was scheduled to launch. You see? That's the problem with you. You take a grain of truth and twist it into some other fabrication to suit whatever your needs. That's cagey in me book. Want to call me a liar on this? Or is it better to cry to the moderator to squelch the truth?

I really do not know what your issue is (nor do I know you) but my Grandma died during the last weeks of the blockchain work. She was cremated and her memorial was during the weekend we were supposed to launch our blockchain. I chose to go be with family. I am sure you know that already though.

And it is really sick of you to keep grinding that in here. Such things have no place in a professional cryptocurrency forum. Nor in any human with normal compassion.

(edit) Also our dev had a family emergency at that same time, both of these points were discussed in our public telegram group. So we both chose to put off the launch and be with family. Again, I believe the crypto community would understand. Well, most of them I guess. One certainly does not.

9 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

In the interest of accuracy, according to your own words, your grandmother died weeks before your project was scheduled to launch. You see? That's the problem with you. You take a grain of truth and twist it into some other fabrication to suit whatever your needs. That's cagey in me book. Want to call me a liar on this? Or is it better to cry to the moderator to squelch the truth?

I am so sorry that my Grandmother died and inconvenienced you.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

I do not know why you desire to be banned. Nor do I know what is going on with you.

Things are going well here for DIY Tube and I am busy on social media and forums like this.

Try to have a nicer day 🙂

-------------------------------------------

To explain my often edits of posts:

My keyboard is getting bad and the keys get hard to press down so I often have to edit my comments because, after release, I see that some letters are missing or I mis-typed something. I speed type and need to get a new keyboard asap.

I have not contacted the moderators, nor do I see the need to. Nor do I see any accusations that are in need of answering so far. Facts are facts and anyone can check things out. I am sure the memorial of my Grandma is on my facebook homepage, which anyone can check out for themselves.

You see, that is one advantage of being so openly out there in the public and launching a cryptocurrency project. My whole life is in the open for anyone to see.

We were simple homesteaders trying to become off grid and self sufficient until YT turned over to trolls and cut pay to so many people.

Then my life took a turn and my goal is to help those people YT harmed.

3 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

The fact is she had died several week prior and you turned that story into a family emergency. That is your modus operandi. You take grains of truth and twist them all up until they become a tool for your narrative. I think people deserve to know the truth about how you operate. Care to call me a liar on this?  

You choose to leave out bits and pieces of the whole story. Anyway, enough of this. It does not fit this forum. Do try to have a better day. I sure am 🙂