[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments

3 hours ago, CoinBuyer said:

I'm interested in purchasing a masternode but I'm confused at how to go about it.

Right now you have to wait till we start out coin sale. We have to adjust the mining difficulty on the blockchain so everyone is on standby, myself included.

We will announce the coin sale once we have everything ready. You can read up now though on how to set up a masternode here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Masternodes.html

If you still have trouble you can join our telegram and get help: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

We are stopping the blockchain and will restart in about 24 hours or so. We got hit with an ASIC miner who took all the block rewards, leaving nothing for others.

We are removing POW mining entirely and will recompile and re launch the blockchain.

Moving forward the first 4 years will be open to masternode mining only. After that it opens up to wallet staking and MN holders.

You can follow our telegram for updates: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

The masternode is an interesting, but when 40.000 coins are required at a rate of $0,10, I sadly can't take part as a masternode. The system and reward for the masternode seems fair though

It is a interesting coin, sad to hear you suffer from ASIC attack.

What's this?  Here I was all excited to see what transpires on a launch day and it's another roadblock!  Shouldn't you have some kind of fail-safe installed to prevent that kind of mining?  Doesn't seem very fair to others who joined in good faith.  This project is generating more buzz than any other one on the forum yet it keeps stumbling out of the starting gate.  What gives, Tony?

On 10/16/2019 at 10:24 AM, CrazyIvan said:

The masternode is an interesting, but when 40.000 coins are required at a rate of $0,10, I sadly can't take part as a masternode. The system and reward for the masternode seems fair though

It is a interesting coin, sad to hear you suffer from ASIC attack.

We are going to get on masternode pools so anyone can join in. We will announce it here when we have a pool running our coin.

Thank you

ANNOUNCEMENT: We have a live blockchain. We will open up for GPU miners later. For now we need to sell coins for masternode holders in order to gain a strong network.

You can download your wallets here: https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIY_Tube_Wallet/releases/tag/1.01

Follow our telegram for updates: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

For Masternode purchase - please reach out on telegram for the purchase page links. We are only selling to Masternode holders at a minimum of 40,000 DIYT at this time valued at $4k.

No smaller sales will be run until we are on an exchange. The funds from the first MN sale will be used to get us on an exchange to open up trading.

Hello everyone. Our blockchain is taking off. We had over 700 GH at one point this morning.

Get your DIYT Coin wallets here: https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIY_Tube_Wallet/releases/tag/1.01

GPU mining information here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/GPU-Mining.html

List of mining pools here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Mining-Pools.html

More pools are on the way. We will list them as they go public.

Leave your wallet running to help support our network.

(reduce CPU load, go to wallet settings, click "main" and then set "number of script verification threads")

We are listing on coin exchanges today. The time to list depends on the exchange processing times, and may vary.

Note: please ignore the negative comments on this thread. We are taking on the giant YouTube and are facing some opposition. Thanks.

DIY Tube Video Community is taking off!!!

Once we sell some coins on the exchanges, we will advertise our homepage and increase views, and earnings for members.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

This sounds interesting but I have some questions.

How much does one get to post a video?

What amount is given for a view on a video?

What constitutes a view on a video-does the viewer need to watch a certain time period?

Are ads run on videos we upload and do we have a choice to pick a skip-able ad like in YouTube?

What type of marketing is currently being done to promote DIYTube?

I would love to upload some videos that have been erroneously banned on YouTube, they are news related, can you believe it? YT banning news! It's crazy!

13 minutes ago, rockaybe said:

hello team, glad to see another project for content creator, 

may i know , is there any bounty running ? and where i can buy this coin on exchanges?

There is no bounty. We had no ICO, no presale, no IEO. Just opened it up to the public.

We are listing on exchanges today. May take 2 to 5 days to show up. I will list them here as we go.

2 minutes ago, GhoulSlayer said:

This sounds interesting but I have some questions.

How much does one get to post a video?

What amount is given for a view on a video?

What constitutes a view on a video-does the viewer need to watch a certain time period?

Are ads run on videos we upload and do we have a choice to pick a skip-able ad like in YouTube?

What type of marketing is currently being done to promote DIYTube?

I would love to upload some videos that have been erroneously banned on YouTube, they are news related, can you believe it? YT banning news! It's crazy!

No pay for uploading a video. We pay for hosting, cloud storage and everything ourselves. You can upload for free. Other sites charge you for that. We dont.

$5 worth of DIYT Coins per 1,000 video views (disregard our whitepaper, we changed it)

We are working on algos to calculate video views precisely but we are using 70% per video for now, which is a high average. Our software will be precise soon.

No ads at this time. It will be a preroll or postroll only. No user control. It will be used to pay for the increasing DIY Tube hosting costs. It will be skip-able tho, yes.

We are currently not marketing heavily until we have our coin sales, after we list on an exchange. Some of the funds will be used to pay for marketing.

DIY Tube was formed to allow members of YT who were discriminated against to share their opinions or work.

2 minutes ago, rockaybe said:

which exchange DIY tube will listed on? i would like to know and buy it if list on good exchange

We are facing strong opposition (due to taking on YT) so we are not going to list anything in public until we are actually listed. As our coins show up on exchanges we will share the links here.

Just now, Awaremooner said:

I will be waiting for the announcement. Hope you will aggregate small holders when you start. When the nodes goes main stream, how many coins do I have to hold to be eligible to participate?

We do hope to allow smaller holders onto the masternode pool. I will announce it here along with details when we get it done. 40,000 DIYT to hold a full masternode at $4,000 value.

6 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I hope it will be as low as 1000 coin holding. If running the master node pool is profitable for DIY coin, most of us will increase our holdings in the pool. Thank in advance for this opportunity

We are going to list on a pool soon. Should be open in a few days. I am not sure their minimum yet but I will find out and let everyone know.

Thank you for the response. Just a couple more questions if I may.

What does it cost to promote a video on the platform?

I didn't see where one buys merchandise on the platform, what type of stuff will we be able to buy with DIYT coin? Do you have prices also in mind?

I noticed a lot of really short videos being uploaded, in YT one can upload 15 minute videos only at the beginning of new accounts then later it changes to longer videos, are you putting a restriction on length of videos? I ask because I saw some really short videos that were not very good. I want to upload quality videos.

1 minute ago, GhoulSlayer said:

Thank you for the response. Just a couple more questions if I may.

What does it cost to promote a video on the platform?

I didn't see where one buys merchandise on the platform, what type of stuff will we be able to buy with DIYT coin? Do you have prices also in mind?

I noticed a lot of really short videos being uploaded, in YT one can upload 15 minute videos only at the beginning of new accounts then later it changes to longer videos, are you putting a restriction on length of videos? I ask because I saw some really short videos that were not very good. I want to upload quality videos.

The cost is very low at this time. Most are using their earnings to pay. I would have to go and look at the numbers but its minimal. Pennies right now. We will increase it as the value of our ad space goes up.

No merch yet. We need to sell coins to raise money to buy merch for sale. T-Shirts, caps, mugs and the like at first. Considering opening up a buy/sell sort of site later but still in planning stages.

Video uploads are not restricted. There are a lot of quality videos on DIY Tube. My entire channel of over 2,400 videos is on there. Its a huge mix.

We will add more search capabilities soon allowing you to search by channel category for example.

1 minute ago, Chibineko said:

is DIYTUBE good for paying on viewing there videos and is it in the market already or its still  on the process?

Join up, write a comment and check back tomorrow. You will see the payment. Its automatic and once every 24 hours. Been working over a year.

We will be listing today on exchanges but it takes them 2 to 5 days to list us. We will share them here as we get listed.

5 minutes ago, Peter M. Lareau said:

It is a good project, but for the project to be completed, DIY must be listed on more than one platform in order for this project to be successful and credible.

Thanks. We are working on it. We are spreading out all over the net right now. Not sure what you mean by "platform" but we are growing.

10 minutes ago, Peter M. Lareau said:

I hope that your project will become as successful as YouTube when the DIY currency is included in one of the exchanges.I will subscribe to your site and promote your site

Thank you. We can grow together!

6 minutes ago, GhoulSlayer said:

Was looking on the site, there is no catagory for news which my videos will fall under.

I just added the category "News And Media" for you. Its not showing up on the list until you upload a video to it.

1 minute ago, Peter M. Lareau said:

Yes, I like this. I am active in a lot of Facebook and Telegram groups. I can bring you a lot of users. You just have to include DIY in one of the exchanges.

Thank you. I am working on the exchanges today. I will list them as we get accepted and go live on them.

Your site is similar to Minds.com. Minds has been around for a long time now and they offer 1 coin per 1000 views also and the option to send coin to other and promote too. How is your site better? Minds BTW has experienced HUGE problems with paying channels, what is being shown to subscribers etc. I see the home page on DIYTube a channel has went hog wild with promoting their videos and that is all I'm seeing. Surely there must be others promoting, right?

19 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

I just added the category "News And Media" for you. Its not showing up on the list until you upload a video to it.

Okay.

11 minutes ago, GhoulSlayer said:

Your site is similar to Minds.com. Minds has been around for a long time now and they offer 1 coin per 1000 views also and the option to send coin to other and promote too. How is your site better? Minds BTW has experienced HUGE problems with paying channels, what is being shown to subscribers etc. I see the home page on DIYTube a channel has went hog wild with promoting their videos and that is all I'm seeing. Surely there must be others promoting, right?

Okay.

When I upload videos, I use Minds to share. Its not a video hosting site but a place you can share links to your videos. Our site has been around since 2017 and Minds is new. I dont want to bash anyone else either tho. I figure we should use all the tools we have.

We are going to work on the channel promotion pages soon. It will be in one row instead of spread out. We are working on a lot of improvements and add ons these days.

Its not really hog wild either. Its only a few people who promoted and what you are seeing is lack of competition at this time. It will come once we hit the coin exchanges and we have finances for major advertising of our site.

23 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

When I upload videos, I use Minds to share. Its not a video hosting site but a place you can share links to your videos. Our site has been around since 2017 and Minds is new. I dont want to bash anyone else either tho. I figure we should use all the tools we have.

We are going to work on the channel promotion pages soon. It will be in one row instead of spread out. We are working on a lot of improvements and add ons these days.

Its not really hog wild either. Its only a few people who promoted and what you are seeing is lack of competition at this time. It will come once we hit the coin exchanges and we have finances for major advertising of our site.

https://techcrunch.com/2018/04/16/minds-aims-to-decentralize-the-social-network/

The link I posted is showing minds.com was started in 2011. This next link shows they do host videos, and shows they have over 1 million users and a blockchain network similar to DIYTube.  ICO done in 2013.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/03/28/1454618/0/en/Minds-Emerges-from-Beta-with-World-s-First-Crypto-Social-Network-for-Web-Android-and-iOS-on-Ethereum-Testnet-with-White-Paper.html

Because of their structure I think minds.com is a better place for me. You are in an infantcy with no coin listed and from what I've read you are waiting for an investor to buy a matsernode @$4k. I don't know what that is but seems a lot is riding on whether someone buys something for 4k. Too many things out of place at this time. Good luck though!

34 minutes ago, GhoulSlayer said:

https://techcrunch.com/2018/04/16/minds-aims-to-decentralize-the-social-network/

The link I posted is showing minds.com was started in 2011. This next link shows they do host videos, and shows they have over 1 million users and a blockchain network similar to DIYTube.  ICO done in 2013.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/03/28/1454618/0/en/Minds-Emerges-from-Beta-with-World-s-First-Crypto-Social-Network-for-Web-Android-and-iOS-on-Ethereum-Testnet-with-White-Paper.html

Because of their structure I think minds.com is a better place for me. You are in an infantcy with no coin listed and from what I've read you are waiting for an investor to buy a matsernode @$4k. I don't know what that is but seems a lot is riding on whether someone buys something for 4k. Too many things out of place at this time. Good luck though!

Sorry, I got that mixed up with a different site I use. I push my videos to a mess of sites when I upload. I have my head in PHP these days so...

Anyway, we have our platform and its been working for two years now. Our blockchain is running and in a few days our coin will be on the exchanges. The site runs without selling masternodes. Been running two years, as I said. Masternode sales will help us raise funds for marketing.

I guess I will see you around then.

40 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

Would you like to let us know which exchanges they intend to list the Diy token, or what is expected to happen?

We are submitting to exchanges today. I will post them here as we get listed. May take a few days tho.