Joystream - DAO video platform - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lesnik_utsa

Joystream - DAO video platform

Website | GitHub | Telegram | Blog | Twitter | Video play

Joystream is a decentralized video platform running on its own blockchain (using the Substrate framework) and the project can be called the polkadot parachain. The development team aims to create an ecosystem in which each participant will be able to manage the system and receive certain rewards for this

This startup is open source and supported by BITMAIN, DC group, BoostVC and StartupLab

The core team includes Bedeho Mender (Founder / CEO), Mokhtar Naamani (Co-Founder / CTO) and Martin Wessel-Berg (COO)

Currently, there is no full launch of the platform, but several stages of test networks have already been passed, play video and a network portal are working

Joystream Founders Program

joystream1.png.7b9ec390aafcacbc094c9e6dcb144b36.png

The team prepares to launch the mainnet and encouraging early contributors to support the project. So on February 14, 2021, the founders' program officially started, in which early supporters of the startup will be given an excellent opportunity to help the project develop and receive a decent reward for their work. In total, 15% of all tokens from the genesis coins will be allocated with the possibility of a more flexible redistribution of reward upward

To determine the performance of the participants, there will be a separate leaderboard. To get into it, you must be a Founding Member or submit a report on the work done before the end of this program (the program will officially end approximately a month before the mainnet). You can help the project in different ways - the team offers the following options:

• Start validator node - you need to start a validator node. So far, there are only 90 places that should be expanded in the near future. Informal instructions for launching a node and a validator - https://steemit.com/joystream/@lesnik.utsa/launching-a-joystream-node-with-a-validator
  • Become a storage provider - you need to configure servers to store video content
  • Become a content curator - you need to moderate and curate incoming video content
  • Provide help on the community forum, in telegram groups, etc.
  • Writing posts and documentation
  • Development of widgets and tools
  • Uploading original videos to the testnet
  • Error messages and security issues

JOY

Unlike the mainstream cryptocurrencies, the JOY platform will create and burn coins according to rules and parameters that can be changed by the community, so there is currently no way to pre-define the overall offer. We only know that the initial distribution will be as follows: 50 percent team and investors; 30 percent future community members; 20 percent early community members

Each participant on the platform will need to make a certain bet in JOY (as collateral) to work on the platform and receive rewards

JOY holders will be able to vote on the various decisions proposed by the community

With the help of JOY it will be possible to access monetized content

Website | GitHub | Telegram | Blog | Twitter | Video play

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 2

595946989_moonbeam-logo(2).jpg.eaca25abe0c4299677c1e9972502f8e9.jpg 

A Polkadot Parachain [Designed for Developers]

AMBASSADORS| DISCORD JOIN ZEALY

Friends - don't miss this opportunity and spend some time researching this project. The active phase is now underway. in which everyone can earn a reputation. You can simply chat on their forum and receive test coins https://testnet.joystream.org/#/forum

You can create content or help others. Or you can just do the usual tweets and retweets. Now there are periods for reporting - the closest one ends on February 28. That is, you can send a report closer to the 28th and earn experience points and test coins https://github.com/Joystream/founding-members/blob/main/SUBMISSION-GUIDELINES.md

So the easiest way to participate and receive some remuneration for doing it, is by reporting errors, uploading videos or helping in telegram groups, but how will these profits be distributed for helping?

20 hours ago, Obliv0n said:

So the easiest way to participate and receive some remuneration for doing it, is by reporting errors, uploading videos or helping in telegram groups, but how will these profits be distributed for helping?

Above your post is a link to filing information. Lists of participants with their contributions to the development of the community will be published.

18 hours ago, Mohmaid said:

If the goals are real, we must encourage the platform and follow with it to succeed, but if these goals are promotional goals only, then this is a disaster like other platforms

we can never be sure of the development of this or that project, but we also should not sit with our hands together. Water does not flow under the lying stone ... Personally, I use such opportunities to start studying the project and help it develop.

On 2/18/2021 at 1:24 PM, lesnik_utsa said:

Joystream is a decentralized video platform running on its own blockchain (using the Substrate framework) and the project can be called the polkadot parachain.

Impressive project, thanks for a share brother 😍! Polkadot is another ground breaking blockchain project to allow the creation of other blockchain-based on the main network Polkadot. The project you mentioned in this topic has a bright future in my personal opinion. 

• +5 1

50 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Impressive project, thanks for a share brother 😍! Polkadot is another ground breaking blockchain project to allow the creation of other blockchain-based on the main network Polkadot. The project you mentioned in this topic has a bright future in my personal opinion. 

Thanks for your feedback friend. I cannot confirm, but it also seems to me that the project is strong and not an empty shell. The goals are ambitious and the involvement of the team is visible.😍😍😍

• +5 1

Today is the last day of reporting in this period - do not forget to send your activity. If you want to see preliminary information on the past period, you can look here: https://github.com/Joystream/founding-members/blob/1f03f4b6f58209a4981f535ffc82c08f95b61075/data/fm-info.json (by entering your nickname in the search). In general, soon the leaderboard should be released - we do not stop our activity - sooner or later the result will not be long in coming.

Hi all friends. Joystream recently had a network update and now we need to update our node. The coins that were in the steak (if you were in the validators or on the waiting list) remained on the account in your personal account. The old network split into two networks and in the end the developers decided to create a new network.

https://github.com/Joystream/helpdesk/tree/master/roles/validators

Submitting a report to Joystream is not easy for beginners. Users usually have a lot of questions like when to send reports. If you have already created some activity and are ready to report, then first you need to prepare - for this:

• we will find out when it is necessary to submit a report on this page
  • create a Keybase account and remember your nickname
  • preparing your JSON file (created with your joystream account)
  • create a text file with a report on the work done

When creating the text file itself, use the following guidelines:

• we write all information in English
  • when describing the activity, be brief and be sure to attach proofs
  • no need to specify old activities
  • if your node up, then attach screenshots from telemetry
  • if you are a validator, then then attach statistics

To check the statistics of your node and find out from which block the node is active, you need to do the following:

• go to this page
  • we find our node in the drop-down list
  • we select the following parameters Agregation - 4h, Aggregation type - Min and Property - Best block Number
  • look from which block the node is active. In the example below, my node is active from block 7945

1.jpg.59047380519628aa5fe28edc068fa818.jpg

Well I hope this one succeed, we have seen so many cryptocurrencies projects come and go it is a very big competition, people are making money with YouTube, so it is not easy shifting to another platform, the only advantage is the payment with crypto which YouTube can do at anytime, I even wonder why they are not doing it yet.

1 час назад, selfmade said:

Well I hope this one succeed, we have seen so many cryptocurrencies projects come and go it is a very big competition, people are making money with YouTube, so it is not easy shifting to another platform, the only advantage is the payment with crypto which YouTube can do at anytime, I even wonder why they are not doing it yet.

They don't, because they don't need it now. YouTube has no direct competitors yet, so why waste your trump cards. Time will tell whether Joystream will be successful or not. The team is working on the project and it's great.

On 4/18/2021 at 4:20 PM, lesnik_utsa said:

They don't, because they don't need it now. YouTube has no direct competitors yet, so why waste your trump cards. Time will tell whether Joystream will be successful or not. The team is working on the project and it's great.

I have seen it even tried some of their stuffs, but like you said time would tell, and I real need to hear it say, because i tend to use projects that are in the game for some time just to be sure, it is my way around the cryptoworld.

3 hours ago, selfmade said:

I have seen it even tried some of their stuffs, but like you said time would tell, and I real need to hear it say, because i tend to use projects that are in the game for some time just to be sure, it is my way around the cryptoworld.

You are right in your own way, we do not want to waste time, but on the other hand, it is the support of projects at an early stage that gives its results. By the end of this week, by the way, will need to send another report on the work performed.

On 4/19/2021 at 9:09 PM, lesnik_utsa said:

You are right in your own way, we do not want to waste time, but on the other hand, it is the support of projects at an early stage that gives its results. By the end of this week, by the way, will need to send another report on the work performed.

If it is support I have done that so many times to so many projects in which most of them had let me down, I'm not saying that I'm tired of supporting crypto project is just that I have become more carefully and reasonable.

19 hours ago, selfmade said:

If it is support I have done that so many times to so many projects in which most of them had let me down, I'm not saying that I'm tired of supporting crypto project is just that I have become more carefully and reasonable.

I fully support you friend, as I also have a wallet containing about 200 tokens of various projects. And even in such a market as now, they cost nothing. Regular candy wrappers

• +2 1

U guys follow Telos? Advanced Smart Contract Platform - Apps, DeFi, Gaming, Social Media -

Multiple industry verticals

Most under-valued

Most Active Blockchain - Blocktivity.info

100 Apps: telos.net/explore

Fast, Near Feeless Transactions

Addition of Telos EVM

Highly decentralized DPOS Network

Google them, would discuss.

• -5 1

On 4/23/2021 at 10:17 PM, Tesla said:

I did not know the Palkadot coin came from this ad this was very good and the prices of this coin has been increasing of recent making so many people profit. With such a good project and community then its no surprise to see how good this coin has grown

I think polkadot coin this seems to not be good in the future, because it was come with a very big worth in a very short time and currently its started to decrease its worth very slowly, so that's means maybe this was a temporary project to make huge profits for their investors.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Friends - now there is an opportunity to earn 3000 tJOY test coins by quoting this tweet from the official Twitter account of Joystream and then sending a message to the forum using the following format: a link to the quote and your wallet address

Don't forget that test coins can be exchanged for BHC

Attention! Node owners whose nodes are wasted nhfnzn money and electricity. You need to either reinstall to the current version, or uninstall:

• 1810-soarer
  • <123-ruselseoe>
  • 1055-alserst
  • 1058-technical
  • 1093-cheburashka
  • 1123-elcapitano
  • 1133-zmplr
  • 1183-minilim
  • 1238-Rocket1
  • 1241-2staked
  • 1244-cyberomanov
  • 1247-alsh16
  • 1413-Beton_krsk
  • 1513-goforever
  • 1515-VASILYMC
  • 1577-perkele
  • 1586-hashlab
  • 1597-monohydrate
  • 1602-ilnurkhabib
  • 1609-crewcabanger
  • 1619-hodler
  • 1624-swkr03
  • 1667-scrooge
  • 1669-kamil_damirov777
  • 1723-galpavl
  • 1725-ilyapavl
  • 1751-Trinity
  • 1761-dajdart
  • 1798-spivak
  • 1815-stasgabelev
  • 1836-peace
  • 1848-satoshik
  • 1950-vilkatis
  • 1971-morozvitalii
  • 486-pafnutiy
  • 515-l1dev JoystreamStats
  • 566-vulxx
  • 570-bertco
  • 584-victormu1
  • 724-djuseppe
  • 834-bolon
  • 933-naxodka
  • 954-volodin
  • 993-kkmaker
  • Flakes9776
  • gunslair
  • kot1kmeow
  • nolispui
  • playsiz

1.jpg

Friends On May 27, 2021, an updated release of the platform appeared - Sumer. The goal of this release is to improve the testnet performance - now loading content (video) has become more convenient

All offers, balances and fiat reward pool have been migrated to the new network. The only missing are channels and uploaded media content, which, unfortunately, are not supported by the new protocol

You can get acquainted with the new version by clicking on the link

To use Joystream Studio, you need to install the Polkadot browser extension, as well as import existing keys there - see instructions here

Also, user Oleksandr Korniienko launched a service to check the validator's activity:

What I'd outline - meme com. Travel the memeverse and bring remarkable meme and trend discoveries from faraway web sites. Submit your findings to the Meme Council and wait for their apporval of your grand discovery. Every month, the explorers who have contributed with the best findings are getting reward. Join on Telegram @ MemeExplorers

DYOR, while evaluating the projects. I look for new experience on Taxi field, kinda Taxi 3.0. Drive, leveraging Smart Contracts. What's unique - use of smart contract for Fare Negotiations, Governance, Managing Stake-based services and privileges. Drive with Drife and earn 100% fare paid by the rider, Get Freedom of choice in categories of subscription plans and the rides to accept. Check https://www.drife.io/

What I'd outline - Spores. full-stack, cross-chain interoperable NFT-DeFi platform. What I'm excited with - they fractionalizing multiple NFTs, utilizing LP mining on DEXes, lending & staking, to improve overall liquidity, Google, curious to discuss

• -5 1

How can I earn points and tJOY coins?

image.png.8c6623229d2ebed6c314375271c21c8c.png

Joystream Video Contest

• The video should show the idea of Joystream as well as clear instructions for using Atlas
  • The video must be posted on any of the popular social networks and media platforms (Instagram, youtube, Facebook, VK, etc.)

Top 15 participants will receive JoyStream T-shirts and tJOY coins
1 2 3 places will receive from 500,000 to 1 million Joy tokens, the remaining 12 participants will receive from 100,000 to 150,000 tJOY coins. All other participants will receive tokens worth 20k Joy

New Contest: Sprocket - JSLogo - Round 1

Create a 7 second video about Joystream, its logo, its community and its uniqueness - prize pool 1.5 Mjoy per week

Bounty 10 "Public Access Videos"

Rewards from $ 5 in tJOY coins

Bounty 18 "Original video content"
Rewards up to $ 200 in tJOY coins

Test coins exchange for BCH https://github.com/Joystream/helpdesk/blob/3d1103d3ee108ea4f613a0f2df4ea70c6755c03d/README.md#get-paid-to-participate

Exchange rate

https://testnet.joystream.org/#/tokenomics

Edited by lesnik_utsa