Free TON Article Contest - Contests - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Free TON Article Contest

From 26.02 we start the contest of articles on the Free TON project

690431891_.thumb.jpg.046f99ee6d0b6c510dc4f6316ec772f3.jpg

Basic conditions:

The article does not have to be only about the project, but Free TON must be mentioned at least three times, links to the project are required.

The volume of text must be at least 3000 characters without a space with a uniqueness of at least 85% for text.ru or advego
The text should be written in your own words, and not translated from other languages, pictures and graphics are welcome.
The beginning of the competition is from 02/26/2021 and ends on 03/28/2021. One person can write a maximum of three articles.

Submit the article on the forum, translate it into PDF format and send an application for the jury, which will contain the article itself, a link to the forum where it is posted, the address of the TON Surf wallet, your nickname on the forum and your nickname in telegram. Within 10 days after the end of the competition, the judges will consider all applications and announce the winners.

Awards:

1.Place - 1500 TON
 2.Place - 1000 TO
 3.Place - 800 TON
 4.Place - 500 TON
 5.Place - 300 TON
 And 10 prizes of 200 TON each

1 TON Crystal is equal to  $0,45-0,6

The original proposal for the contest of articles on the Free TON forum.

In this thread you can ask any questions about the competition and submission of applications.

In the application that you send to the jury, there must be your nickname in the telegram, a link to an article on the forum. TON Surf address and article itself

Edited by Alex077
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

30 minutes ago, Alex077 said:

Submit the article on the forum, translate it into PDF format and send an application for the jury

It is not quite clear, does it mean I can submit the PDF version of the texts(Exactly the same with posted article on Cryptotalk) for the Jury? 

33 minutes ago, Alex077 said:

Within 10 days after the end of the competition, the judges will consider all applications and announce the winners.

Maybe announcement update is on the way but does it mean Jury voting will also end within 10 days ? What are the evaluation criteria ? 

• Useful or interesting 1

What language should the article be in? Can local languages be used? And which sites are preferable? thanks for answers. And of course it's great that more and more such contests appear - I love creating content !!!

595946989_moonbeam-logo(2).jpg.eaca25abe0c4299677c1e9972502f8e9.jpg 

A Polkadot Parachain [Designed for Developers]

AMBASSADORS| DISCORD JOIN ZEALY

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

It is not quite clear, does it mean I can submit the PDF version of the texts(Exactly the same with posted article on Cryptotalk) for the Jury? 

Maybe announcement update is on the way but does it mean Jury voting will also end within 10 days ? What are the evaluation criteria ? 

The terms for the decisions of the jury are recorded in the conditions - there are 10 days, no more...

An article in PDF format should be exactly the same as on the forum, there should be no differences.
It is very easy to convert to PDF format, when you create text in Microsoft Word, you will need to remember it and you can select a format, you will select PDF and it will automatically switch to this format

3 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

What language should the article be in? Can local languages be used? And which sites are preferable? thanks for answers. And of course it's great that more and more such contests appear - I love creating content !!!

Good question, the article can be in Russian or English, you can post on the forums cryptotalk, altcoinstalks, bitcointalk.

Edited by Alex077
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, Alex077 said:

An article in PDF format should be exactly the same as on the forum, there should be no differences.
It is very easy to convert to PDF format, when you create text in Microsoft Word, you will need to remember it and you can select a format, you will select PDF and it will automatically switch to this format

Thanks for mentioning everything so nicely. Now, no doubts left and can not wait to take part in the contest. 

18 hours ago, Alex077 said:

The volume of text must be at least 3000 characters without a space with a uniqueness of at least 85% for text.ru or advego

This was the most expected term because some core blockchain related terms can not be modified and text detection engine like text.ru might exhibit some percentage as the plagiarized texts, it's cool because 85% is the acceptable limit 😉

Once again I will repeat in more detail the instructions on what to do:

- The submission of your applications will be open on the FREETON forum from February 26th https://forum.freeton.org (you need to have an account on the forum).
- A link to download the application will be given in the original contest topic https://forum.freeton.org/t/free-ton-article-contest/7510

What you need to do:

1. Publish your article on forums or other popular resource (publication date must be after February 26).

You can also publish articles anywhere on thematic resources (in English or Russian), the main condition is that no more than three applications per person are accepted.

2. Make a file with the article in PDF format.

3. Write a short post (something like: taking part in a contest, etc.)
- here: https://forum.freeton.org/t/free-ton-article-contest/7510
- and in the forum topic, where there is an announcement of the contest (optional).

4. Submit your application (from February 26) using the link that will be given on the start day.
The application must contain:
- a file of your article in PDF format
- link to the forum / resource where the article was published
- your TON Surf wallet address
- your nickname on the Free TON forum
- your @ username in Telegram

• +5 1

On 21.02.2021 at 15:50, abdullah özer said:

If I understand this topic correctly, you should continue running around in crypto. If so, you should keep working hard on the cryto. What language should the article be? Can local languages be used? And which sites are preferred? thanks for the answers. And of course it's great that more and more such contests are popping up - I love content creation !!!

You can write an article in English or Russian and post it on any cryptocurrency forum with good traffic. For example here or on altcoinstalks.

The contest has entered the active stage 02/26/2021, you can send applications.

Read the instructions carefully, if you have any questions, ask in this thread.

Edited by Alex077

On 3/11/2021 at 11:02 PM, Alex077 said:

The contest is still underway, so submit your work and win prizes

Conditions of the contest

@Alex077 What are the acceptable 7 forums on which I can create articles for this contest? Will it be okay to create articles on Hackernoon.com 😀? I have two drafts on Hackernoon and I want to submit it for this contest (If allowed) once my articles get approved there.

On 13.03.2021 at 15:57, Whited35 said:

@Alex077 What are the acceptable 7 forums on which I can create articles for this contest? Will it be okay to create articles on Hackernoon.com 😀? I have two drafts on Hackernoon and I want to submit it for this contest (If allowed) once my articles get approved there.

You can write articles on any resource, not necessarily on the forums, but articles should only participate in this contest.
Hackernoon is suitable for this purpose

• +5 1

The contest ends on March 28, then the jury considers and evaluates all the works within 10 days, so all the  articles must be uploaded to the applications by the 28th.

• +3 1

Let me remind you that today is the last day for accepting applications for the Proof of LOVE and Article Contests.

1 hour ago, Alex077 said:

You can check if the results are correct from the link:

Thanks, its a proud moment for this community as well because my article The Free TON Blockchain: How it is helping to increase the PoS adoption rate? published on this forum has managed to book 1st position. It would not be possible if there were no tools to organize my texts and graphics so nicely. Thanks for your effort too because you have created one of the most successful contest in which more than 20 jurors were participated to choose the winners. 

All awards for the contests have been paid, good luck and further victories to all participants !!!

Thanks for your patience and understanding.