How to find good project? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saddamali

How to find good project?

I recommend that you check for the following:

• Is their technology better than their competitors?
  • Do they have a strong team of founders and developers?
  • How good is their roadmap/plan?
  • Are they solving any real-world problems?

Good cryptocurrency projects must be looked for carefully. We have to establish an analysis methodology to identify these good projects, we could start by inquiring about the companies that promote these projects, their owners, the structure of the company or organization, inquire about their clients and ask them what they think of their supplier, analyze the market to be attacked, request the plans of the organization that has to execute and promote the project, costs and rates of return on investment among other elements.

Bitcoin is the only project for long term investment because altcoins usually come and go. But there are some potential altcoins like ETH and LTC and Dogecoins which are good for investment. Tron is also developing swiftly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am only tell you my dear friend that we are looking. And that I am very lost in the many altcoin that some are look good you look more and find only bad evidance in them that they are scam. So I am only use the alctoin in the yobit exchange that I can trust they are good coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

You should do research to avoid scammers, about find a good project it is up to you we don't know if what we say it will help you. You have to read and study the projects and if you see them they can be a project that can stay for long time you invest.

• +2 1

The only option to find the best project is your own research. It's your money that you are investing, and you are the only one who will face with the loss. Don't ever listen to others opinions, these guys are probably shilling their bags. so study thoroughly about each project and make your final decision.

Study, do research, read about the project, ask them questions, follow them in twitter, telegram and other websites and read the team background. If they are anonymous better ask more questions and don't invest too much. Usually anonymous right now are just scammers in crypto. If the project has a good plan and they have created something good then even if they are anon you can still invest.

• +2 1

I particularly believe that the key is research, we must do a good research on the projects, who carry out and support it and what they are about, discovering a project on time is often a diamond in the rough

A good project is one that meets all or most of our expectations, obviously each person will have their ideal model of what a good project is, now how to locate or locate that ideal project to obtain benefits that raise our standard of living, well Looking in strategic places for projects, there are specialized websites, there are the great analysts in different areas, there are the experts and not so experts in YouTube, Telegram and others, here the most important thing is to get advice and be well informed about the project that we are going to develop, that is, the actions to be taken in the search and execution of a good project must be evaluated very well.

Hello my friend, I see the best investment for low-income people is buying Ethereum because it is clear that it will develop. But if you are from the rich class, the real investment is in Bitcoin because it is without a doubt the best

Dominance is an important indicator because in an altcoin season it can go very low and I expect it to go lower than 20% in the future because there are many good crytpocurrency projects that appear every year and they slowly gain some of the total market.

The best way to find a good project is to research about the factors on how to find one. This is not kind of a silly idea since this is the only way you need to consider a project to be promising and profitable. I would say better to go dig deep about the coin itself to know something about the project in that case you would know if that would be good enough that you would be putting your investment. I would say you should not compare it to bitcoin since the success of that crypto currency is different from all of the other altcoins in the market.

• +1 1

Now dominance is down again and I'm hope it rises back to 70% so I buy some altcoins. I have started already with a few that are still lower and I will keep buying as Bitcoin is rising. Missed the Bitcoin rise, then try with altcoins.

• +1 1

Make sure you read the whitepaper, check their website and maybe telegram community to find out the coins future plans to make a better decision. Beside you can choose coins on the coinmarketcap which are safe more.

Be sure to read the white paper Check out their website
Yes, the altcoin season happens every year, and the basic rule is to buy at a low price, and to sell at a high price.. Don't prefer keeping the alt currencies for a long time, and always selling when pumping, because they lose their value over time.

• +2 1

On 10/29/2020 at 5:56 PM, andresarrieta said:

Hi everyone! To participate in cryptocurrency projects other than Bitcoin, it is advisable to carry out research on all those projects that are well founded and have good future projections. A well-founded project for me is one that has a good initial concept or idea, that presents its roadmap where we can evaluate if the proposed objectives have been met throughout its development, that has a white paper where the more minimal details about the project, that it has its official websites correctly registered, that it has a transparent team where we appreciate the people or corporations behind it, apart from that we have access to reliable records where we see total volume and volume of movement with respect to its assets and finally see results where we verify different opinions of users regarding the project. All these details are what we must consider to give us the security in participating

Congratulations, in my opinion you gave the best recommendations that we must take into account before investing, many years ago I read these recommendations and from that moment I have them as law before each investment, I cannot say that they have all been successful, since in this nothing is 100% reliable, but I can say that I have not been a victim of losses or scams.

• +5 1

I don't know a lot about that and don't understand what you mean good project mate. What is this an expression? What good project means? One that will give you profits or one that has a good technology?

In my opinion if you want to invest and get the profit, then you will invest in the old coins because these gives you high profits and also the trusted coins. And it's a difficult to find the good project of earnings point of view. We must go into the details to find the long term project. 

On 12/31/2019 at 8:07 AM, saddamali said:

Now we see Bitcoin dominance 70 ,which is very high so many Altcoin price huge down now.So how to find best project for longterm investment.

Can't the Bitcoin dominance go above 70? I ask this because I don't know and it seems to me that if this is a good metric to move into altcoins then we should be investigating this more closer. It means that 70% of the market belongs to bitcoin in marketcap terms how I think of this. So if this goes to 80% it will be something very rare and then we have to buy altcoins?

I find the best project in Bitcoin first of all. I don't look a lot for opportunities because the dangers are usually higher. But, I am expecting to grab a good one and make a small investment if it happens to be early for an altcoin and it shines to me that it can be a good one. This needs a lot though. News, publicity, people behind it and I will not invest but try to make a profit from a fast move.

I think that Litecoin or Dashcoin are one of the best coins to get right now, because they have fast transaction times and low fees, at least for ltiecoin.

And or I think it is always advisable to carry out a personal analysis, I personally do not make investments in altcoins but it is not a bad idea to make this type of investments, perhaps it would be helpful if you can check the graph of the crypto at least the one of the last month and so you can decide if it will go up or down.

Edited by Michar1

On 11/3/2020 at 11:37 PM, CryptoSkye said:

to find a good project here, try always keeping up with the updates on news about new and fresh projects. check their progress, what are their targets and who made them, would you risk for an opportunity in the projects? try thinking bout this when looking for it.

@CryptoSkye Trying to find a good project can be challenging because there there are many fake ones now a days. To find a good project one needs to look at their road map, white paper, founders, partners etc. Only by following such steps one can find a good project.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

In Bitcoin's view, it is a safe haven, the proof of its high dominance in the cryptocurrency market, and the undisputed best in long-term investing. And if you are in doubt about my words, open up the Bitcoin chart, and you will notice that its price has risen since its listing on the exchanges and one price area that has not yet been tested, which is $ 20,000 and is likely to visit it in the coming period.

• +1 1

Simply 20 top coins It is the best currency besides Bitcoin for medium or long-term storage As for projects or other currencies of lower order, they have a loss risk.

• +1 1