YouTube Bans Crypto - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

YouTube Bans Crypto

But I think there is still usage of cryptocurrency in such exchanges, so I don't blame them for it. May be they are removing ineligible videos in YouTube, but still we can view many cryptocurrencies related videos

I'm following some youtobe channels for bitcoin price analysts who have been talking about this ban of cryptocurrency related channels by YouTube and it seems it's getting worse each day but I think it's taking care of scamers who are using their platform to advertise scam related projects in order to minimize scam scandals around.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, kabanidze said:

We can now view them, because YouTube has already restored all deleted videos that he deleted before. Even during the blocking, very few cryptocurrency videos were available. Now there are a lot of them, because YouTube has unblocked them.

That a great news from you, so we don't need to panic about it anymore, and I knew YouTube will start having their own coin in the future, when cryptocurrency is well known in the world.

I've heard about this situation. It seems to me that YouTube is simply following the lead of state-owned countries that are against the spread of cryptocurrency.. And accordingly, there is such a situation, YouTube does not approve of it!

• +2 1

there is no reason Youtube ban the accounts like this , maybe your videos contained something that you don't have permission to publish it , until now i see many videos also about cryptocurrencies on Youtube 

• +1 1

The reason I see that crypto is not being supported by youtube is because there are more scam projects which leads to huge fraud. People are mostly beginners to crypto world and the hackers and scammers sees this as an opportunity. We came across so many news about the people being scammed through this platforms. 

I don't think this information is true, I recently watched some video clips in YouTube about how to buy and sell Bitcoin and about how to transfer coins from yobit to other wallet. So if it really banned the I wouldn't be able to view all this stuffs

6 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I don't think this information is true, I recently watched some video clips in YouTube about how to buy and sell Bitcoin and about how to transfer coins from yobit to other wallet. So if it really banned the I wouldn't be able to view all this stuffs

General they do not check the small channels like that, but they closed two giant channels related to the field (according to the news).

I imagine that with all the scams that can arise around the subject, YouTube has had to get strict. The downside of the platform is that it is often arbitrary when it comes to deleting videos and very good information is lost. Hopefully they learn a little more about the issue when deciding who to ban and who not.

• +5 1

Yes, a few months ago there was the removal of crypto influencer videos on his YouTube channel, by YouTube for no apparent reason. After protesting, YouTube finally returned the video and without giving a clear reason who knows what actually happened, maybe this is a form of disapproval of YouTube against cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

I have heard a lot about it, but I find many channels on YouTube that talk about cryptocurrencies that have never been blocked, so I don't think this is true news.

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 7:52 AM, cryptosix said:

I have heard YouTube started to ban Crypto accounts and why does they are doing now? Does this is real and did any of your accounts got affected? My account is safe, but don't have any videos in the channel.

The crypto accounts are not us that are watching videos it is the youtubers that post crypto videos these are affected and not all of them but a few that are behaving against the youtube terms and rules.

• +1 1

A lot of youtubers are getting banned but some evade it and came back again. I don't watch youtube but this is concerning me because it seem that youtube does not want crypto promotion to happen there.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not have a YouTube channel,
But I don't think Bitcoin can be banned.
There are many people I know who work on YouTube and transact with Bitcoin.

• -5 1

A lot of hacking in Youtube has been affiliated with cryptocurrency, if not the main cause for the hacking is to promote a certain token. Cryptocurrency as a whole has done more bad than good for youtube. Hence the reason for this banning.

They eliminated a few channels and recordings from them, yet they later expressed that it was a specialized mistake in particular and they restored the channels, yet on the off chance that that was conscious, this is terrible for cryptographic forms of money.

The centralization of the web is the reason for such, but later all crypto videos and crypto related videos were taken back on YouTube. But we still need decentralization of the web. The promising web 3.0 will be the start of o line decentralization and promising robust internet which will solve low scalability of the recent time. 

For certain clients, this was not reflected, and just a couple were impeded. I can't help suspecting that the YouTube channel will survey its guidelines.

Youtube banned some channels and is still doing that but not all crypto. They don't have a lot of knowledge about the scams and which is not and they ban everything that is reported. I think they banned the bitcoin.com channel too that is about Bitcoin Cash perhaps after a Bitcoiner reported it for being fake. This happens and youtube needs people that understand cryptocurrencies to avoid more scammers.

• +2 1

I have not heard this news anywhere and I don't think it will be happening as for this many channels will have to be closed and YouTube  will go in lose so this will not haooen in any case.

• -1 1

I also heard of this story some time , but the time came and am not so sure why you tube was told to reject crypto posts, am not really sure, but I have a problem with them why did they not bring down so many videos that were scamming people and others promoting  wrong information, that was really bad.

• +2 1

Now, YouTube isn't against of the crypto. We can lots of YouTube videos on the cryptocurrency and promotion of the fake sites and fake airdrops. But everything is good and YouTube is fully supporting cryptocurrency and avoid sharing scam sites and promoting fake currency and they will always support you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Izeal Thats exactly true, so many crypto and fake for that are promoting themselves through Youtube and this has become very difficult for so many people to think what would be the right thing to do.

I almost got scammed on a video on Youtube, trying to promote a fake Ripple airdrop that was not even from Ripple, and it looked so genuine I wanted to deposit my ripples with them until I asked a number of questions, what is the mixture between the two, A and B , why would ripple want you to send some ripple say 5,000 Ripples so they can send you back around 15,000 Ripples, I realized this could be a scam in the making.

• +4 1