Is crypto waste of time? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohsin hassan

Is crypto waste of time?

Dear friend ... There is no doubt that it is sad to reduce the amount of profit, but this does not mean that we must give up ... There is something we must know about, which is that the number of honest sites is very few, and if you find one of them, the amount of profit from it is much less than this forum .... There is no doubt that we wish to increase the amount of payment in the forum, but this does not mean not working and not participating... We are also here to learn and gain experience, do not forget that.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

No, my friend, it is not a waste of time, it has good value now, and you can exchange it for dollars as well, there is no excitement from fatigue here, but in return you earn a good wage, and you can invest as well.

Welcome my friends to this wonderful forum Encoding is never a waste of time On the contrary, the world of cryptography is a fun world and it gives you the opportunity to invest online by exchanging cryptocurrencies for US dollars But due to the increase in the number of members in the coding world, the administration decided to reduce the payment for working hours, all we have to do is not despair and work hard We hope the payments will return to what they were before, to give us a dose of energy to continue investing

People who think that they only work for money will definitely feel hopeless and may view work as a waste of time.
As for me, I consider CryptoTalk to be the main source of information and experiences that I gain daily, and therefore spending my time here is a very important thing.

Actually, not at all.This is a great forum where you will learn about digital currencies. While it has little meaning in a few nations, the whole world is increasingly embracing it as a fact, and it can dominate the world in a decade or so. In many countries, it is also very useful where you can buy various items such as cars using crypto currency.

I do not agree with that, that this forum is one of the best sites through which you can earn this amount of money and also knowledge about cryptocurrencies, I am happy to be in this wonderful forum.

I never see it as a waste of time, quite the opposite when we compare the time we work at here, which does not exceed three hours per day, with the money we earn in this very short time. It is very excellent .. I think it is a great source for earning money and experience at the same time Perhaps in the future they will increase profits again, and the business here will expand a lot

Hello my dear friend.No,crypto world is not a waste of our precious time but it helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money for living to fulfill our daily expenses and pay for unpaid payments.Millions of people all around the world start using cryptocurrencies as their source of income.

Hello dear members I hope you are all well and doing great work on this platform First of all I want to tell you that I personally think that you are a new member king joining cryptocurrency day by day so I think so corporate administration ok tablet form amount  Decrease

• +1 1

My friend, despite the reduction, we consider that this income is an expense for expenses, school, or some needs, so we have not moved away from this matter, in addition to it being useful, we got into the world of coding for the first time

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, this is disappointing. Perhaps the administration has changed the value of the comment because the number of members has become large perhaps, but we must now not focus on the amount of encrypted money that we earn from the forum, but we must focus on the amount The information we take here .

Welcome my friend .. Certainly, encryption is not a waste of time .. it provides us with knowledge and experience on an influential topic and it will be very popular about digital currency in addition to that we take profit.

• +1 1

I don't think coded talk is a waste of time, rather it is very useful, so we have to support it tremendously as we get paid regularly, so it is not a waste of time. Time is of the essence and we are happy to spend our time well. It is a real income site.
. On the site we can have a lot of opportunities. We can easily win this platform and learn from it.

I agree with you that reducing the payment was disappointed.

But working here is not waste of time, I'm learning and earning at this forum.

And there are too many things I want to learn.

And absolutely I hope the increasing of payment, but we should not stop working because of that.

Good luck for you and for all members here.

• +1 1

My friend, this is a wide field, this is science, of course it is not a waste of time to learn in this field and gain knowledge and money, for me cryptocurrencies give me some hope and I do not regret my continuing education, and thanks to the forum 

Indeed, payments on cryptotalk have decreased and in my opinion that is the right of the forum, this reduction is quite a lot because we get 200 satoshis per post with a positive reputation. The current increase in Bitcoin price makes the 200 Satoshi payout still relevant and acceptable, but if the Bitcoin price drops, 200 Satoshi will be a very small amount. For a while I'm still on the forum and don't think about leaving it, these payments will still be accepted unless the Bitcoin price drops.

• +5 1

A few days ago, I entered this forum and did not enter the field of profits, but I have thoughts about coding and I do not think it is a waste of time.

No my dear friend it is never a waste of time it let you earn more money in less period of time you have to keep on working and keep on making the money you will be able to make money here .

• +1 1

Encrypted coins are not a waste of time, because you work on your own time and have knowledge and experience in the field, it is enough that you start to learn nothing and, as time passes, you gain both science and money.

• +3 1

No I don't think so crypto is waste of time that's why I come here on this forum to get some knowledge about crypto and get earn on this forum I think its a pretty good forum and its help many to earn from its so its a pretty good forum 

Of course, crypto can't be a waste of time even if wages are reduced. You can gain information from the forum and benefit from it in investing and trading.

• +2 1

No, my friend, you are a little wrong. It is not a waste of time because we can now benefit from the cryptocurrency in many ways, such as converting it into USD and shopping online.

My friend, this thing you decide after the experience. If you benefit, then you do not waste time. If you do not benefit, then you are genuinely wasting time. The world of cryptocurrencies is a very large world and has a large and huge breadth.

Hello my friend
Do not be disappointed that this forum is not a waste of time
He lowered his money ratio, but they pay us, so we must work hard and commit to earn more, and for me, learn about cryptocurrencies and knowledge first, then earn money.

Working in cryptowold is not a waste of time but useful in our life and it's beneficial for all us if we have good knowledge about this then we can get success in this field so it's not the waste of time if you are spending your time in the likes of cryptotalk then you are spending your time wisely.