The Domination of Crypto Currency - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jayson

The Domination of Crypto Currency

I think its domination can only come from usage of the coin and I believe that there is a certain generation that can usually be very adamant of what this is all about but the new generation probally 50 years from now then it would be the best that you can ever think of and it will be one thing to enjoy having this coin but also a very nice thing to really be in agreement with everyone

• -5 1

Cryptocurrency is facing challenges from government is most countries in the world today because most of them are afraid that legalizing crypto will lead to rise of corruption and inflation in there country but I think it is not right because we have the likes of china and Japan who legalize crypto and are doing well since they make it centralized and they fix tax to every trader in the country which is serving as revenue to there government. With time I believe Cryptocurrency will dominate the world because we currently have good number of bitcoin ATM is some countries.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Continuous exchange in Market executes a big role for the domination of cryptocurrency. There is no individuals who controls this platform cause crypto was decentralized. Government will do nothing. We expect more in the future.

14 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

government is most countries in the world today because most of them are afraid that legalizing crypto will lead to rise of corruption and inflation in there country

Well, there are some countries which is not legalized the creation of crypto coin and this is just being legal for being a cryptocurrency coin because cryptocurrency is decentralized which means that government can't handled it.

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 11:41 AM, Jayson said:

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency for which encryption techniques are used to regulate its use and generate its release. Unlike fiat currency — like US dollars, euros and yen — cryptocurrency is not regulated or controlled by any bank, government or centralized financial authorities.

Instead, it relies on the power of the Internet to guarantee its value and confirm transactions. Users on a network verify every transaction, and those transactions then become a matter of public record. This prevents the same digital currency or coin from being spent twice by the same person.

It looks quite intriguing since it calls for a world currency and displays a coin that resembles Bitcoin way before Satoshi presented his cryptocurrency concept. The Phoenix symbol is also relevant. The fact that the Economist is owned by families like Agnelli and Rothschild sparked many conspiracy theories.

That's right, cryptocurrency is also not affected by the global crisis, including the crisis due to a pandemic like today, if forex trading or other investments experience difficulties in cryptocurrency, it will not be affected at all. This proves that cryptocurrencies are safer to invest in than other investments.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, there are some countries which is not legalized the creation of crypto coin and this is just being legal for being a cryptocurrency coin because cryptocurrency is decentralized which means that government can't handled it.

Yes we have many countries in Africa which are currently making use of Cryptocurrency despite the fact that the government if that nations didn't legalize Cryptocurrency but I think it will be more socialized if the government legalized it because it will make crypto move to the next level.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Cryptocurrency has already began dominating the world because some nations like Japan, Venezuela have already legalize Cryptocurrency as a legal currency and they are doing great with that, I hope to see more nations in the future because crypto is good for the world at large as it will generate revenue and reduce unemployment rate in many countries.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The digital currencies have been always a strength to the economic  status. Cryptocurrencies are also like that. The dominance of the cryptocurrencies was at 70 but now it seems to have a break through its  record. The current point is at approximately 73.2. So it is quite unpredictable that what will happen when will be controlled. 

11 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

we have many countries in Africa which are currently making use of Cryptocurrency despite the fact that the government if that nations didn't legalize Cryptocurrency

Well, there's a lot of reason why many governments didn't accept or legalized this cryptocurrency because it has a lot of usage which means that it can be used even though in illegal way like using it as a payment method in black markets, buying some drugs, laundering terrorists etc.

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, there's a lot of reason why many governments didn't accept or legalized this cryptocurrency because it has a lot of usage which means that it can be used even though in illegal way like using it as a payment method in black markets, buying some drugs, laundering terrorists etc.

From my own point of view legalizing crypto in developing countries can bring a big damage to such countries because with this type of illegal activities a country can fall a victim of having more corrupt leaders and inflation rate will increase in many commodities.

BetFury                                                   

Mate I do not know what the phoenix symbol is in Bitcoin, I know what it means that we rebuild and reborn from ashes but I don't see the Rothchilds being behind bitcoin they do own a lot of billions all together perhaps a trillion but there is no connection with Bitcoin and I don't think they come together twenty or so members to run the economy. About bitcoin I agree that it may become the future digital money but it need time for everyone to use it.

• +2 1

Just now, bogdanoff said:

Mate I do not know what the phoenix symbol is in Bitcoin, I know what it means that we rebuild and reborn from ashes but I don't see the Rothchilds being behind bitcoin they do own a lot of billions all together perhaps a trillion but there is no connection with Bitcoin and I don't think they come together twenty or so members to run the economy. About bitcoin I agree that it may become the future digital money but it need time for everyone to use it.

He is not talking about the Rothchild being behind Bitcoin but that they run the world economy and they almost certainly do that. There is nothing stopping them from making their own cryptocurrency if they want to.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It has not happened yet but I believe the  concept has made the mainstream banking system really think twice , the concept if well maintained and improved we can be able to make something out of it so its important we are actually getting ourselves into this and within no time its going to be the Joy , its dominating on its own world right now but pretty soon its going to be something different.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The province of bitcoin on the internet is clear, but at the unaffected time its explosive sort makes it clashing with a conventional fiscal system, in contract to pull off that one be supposed to alternative to gang currencies, that is I beg your pardon? I accept as true.

Maybe the domination of cryptocurrencies is because of the people who are already transitioning themselves to possible change since we are now entering to another industrialization where the people would be more dependent to computers and technologies. Since cryptocurrencies are relevant to digital space I guess it would be more relevant than the flat currency that we have in the flat world since it can't be used inside the digital space unless they undergo a transaction to convert their own money to a cryptocurrency. The government will always find its way to control the people if they wanted to do so but I believe it would be hard to deal with that kind of situation since the battle inside the digital space is about data privacy and data security.

• +2 1

Accurately as of their strengths that stable altcoins are adopted by additional and added colonize like the purging of intermediaries. In transactions you be required to no longer depend on the banks and governments to hold your private savings and in addition bargain a moral extent of inscrutability and privacy I have faith in that rapidly nearly every person in the earth will switch on to expenditure these payment methods with the altcoins in corresponding with truthful change one does not be exclusive of the other they will coexist simultaneously�� 

It dominates the trading platform, most of the traders prefer Cryptocurrency as investments because of its amazing price in the market. It also helps some country like Venezuela to sustain their daily need because their currency has no longer value.

On 9/11/2020 at 1:27 PM, Mike1515 said:

its dominating on its own world right now but pretty soon its going to be something different.

Exactly, as matter of fact in nearest future Bitcoin and the entire Crypto world would surpasses fiat currency, since it possesses some essential, unique and interesting features than the fiat world which is highly contributing to its rapid adoption.

• +2 1

Conspiracies can directly affect something, good or bad, these are just conspiracies and should remain conspiracies. Since cryptocurrency presence is being flaunted to the public, it's capabilities is also being popularized and being spread. Cryptocurrency domination will come in the future if all goes well.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

There is no need for a global currency but bitcoin can help us in times of need and we can use other cryptocurrencies too for shopping but I don't see it becoming what you think.

It can keep growing but for what. It is not store of value and fees are very high when it is used as a currency, just some whales that hold for ever after making millions buying early and sold half of it to live as they want. But they have no knowledge to know they should sell more. If something goes wrong they will all dive off a cliff.

• +1 1

Crypto market is a great market and its future is good but so many peoples are now dis heart becasue from long time BTC will not make a great high nd peoples are waiting for that high and they are now not invest but when the BTC cross the 20,000$ peoples are going to be invest in this business and they make start to buy the now again becasue that time they now the market is going to make a great bull this time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin has nothing to do with the last part in your comment but all the rest are exactly as you said. I would add that Bitcoin is freedom and has all that banks are missing by being restrictive to their customers and manipulating their numbers. With Bitcoin it is all clear.

• +2 1

The Domination of the cryptotalk is around the world and we vmcan easily it's domination through the different Digital currencies. But if the cryptotalk dominated then it will totally change the economy.