How to avoid getting hacked - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar AL_Kubtan

How to avoid getting hacked

In order to protect your account from getting hacked you have to be extra careful,and never be too naive to the extent you'd share you personal informations such as your password with a stranger its should be your privacy known by you and only you,by doing this you account will be more safer and won't be easily tampered with

Hello friend 

This forum is good and secure

But I have to watch out so I don't get tricked.

By keeping my personal information and not sharing it with anyone.

And also create a strong password for e-mail 

And also follow the instructions of the forum 

As a member of this site, you must protect yourself from hackers because even the smallest mistake will expose you to them. Try to keep your password protected and avoid exchanging personal information with untrustworthy friends because some of our friends can be our enemies.

Friend, so as not to be hacked, the only thing you should not do is pass or give your private information to anyone because later if you do not give that data to anyone, rest assured that no one can steal or hack you because this site is very safe so You must not do what I told you about not giving your private information to anyone and so you cannot be hacked or stolen.

Hello my friend, I am new to this platform
My friend, your account in this forum is safe and no one can hack you, but you must choose a strong password to protect you from piracy and fraudsters

Hello my friend, I am new to this platform My friend, your account in this forum is safe and no one can hack you, but you must choose a strong password to protect you from piracy and fraudsters

On 2/15/2021 at 2:43 PM, manar34 said:

My friend, this forum is safe and no one can penetrate your account. You must write a strong password, which is not easy and prone to hacking, and do not trust fraudsters

Yes friend this forum is safe and on top of that I also support the use of strong passwords and  avoid using the same security pin on all online websites where you sign up in order to escape some hackers.

If you put a strong password on your account, you will surely be successful and no one can ever hack you. The best way to avoid hacking is by strong passwords. There is no other way. 

Of course, as I mentioned, the crypto world is full of hacks and every day you can be hacked. To avoid this, you should not follow fraudsters and never deal with them and never download from untrusted links.

If you are well aware of this issue that our account could be hacked then You can save yourself from it by avoiding strangers and strange link as the hackers give you some kind of greed of free coins or more profit and ask you to open the links so avoid this as these are their cheap tricks.

There is also a great fear of account being hacked. To avoid hacking, we need to keep our account password large and unique and use 2fa security.

Hello everyone.. Have a good day.
There are a lot of fraudsters everywhere and on every website, so everyone should be careful of scammers and hackers who steal our money that is tired of getting it.
We must protect our personal account well with a strong password and also you must change the password every short period.
Avoid transferring your money to an untrusted wallet.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Dear friend, do not open foreign correspondence and links, and do not share your personal information with anyone, so no one will be able to penetrate you, because the forum is very safe, do not worry 

• +3 1

To avoid fraudsters, we must not trust anonymous people and use a strong password rather than common words and personal information There are many scammers who work hard to hack members, especially beginners

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, there is no need to worry because the security measures are high in this forum and your account will not be compromised. You just have to choose a strong password.

• +2 1

The most important thing is not to share my personal information with anyone or any untrusted site to avoid falling into the trap of fraud.  What reassures me is that the forum is completely safe so I don't have to worry. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

a good rule of thumb — if you don’t want people to access your information, don’t share it. This includes cloud storage. No matter how secure a platform says it is, you ought to keep in mind that you’re giving it to someone else to watch over. While it's in the company's best interests to keep it secure, many privacy experts maintain that anything you put online stands the chance of being published online.
Does this mean you shouldn’ store anything in the cloud? Not necessarily, it’s just helpful to remain aware of where your files are going. And to know the practices of your cloud storage provider.

Frankly, I am new here in the forum and I did not protect my account
I hope to see in the comments answers that will serve us in this matter

You are absolutely right mate the members of this platform more precisely the new members should know how to protect their account from scammers or hackers if it’s possible but obviously I don’t think it’s possible to protect your self totally from hackers all you need to do is to protect and keep your information safe.

You should not trust people, especially the mysterious
And to add a strong password and not to enter links that ask you to enter your account because it will most likely penetrate your account.

• +3 1

The password must be strong, in addition to beware of entering untrusted sites, not to trust strangers who invite you to many sites, they may be fraudsters.Also do not worry this forum is safe 

Dear, you must adhere to the laws of the forum and apply them to the fullest and not confidence in anyone who does not know anything and put a strong password for your account and choose your own and safe wallet and a strong password as well to keep your profits and you must not trust

• +2 1

Dear friend regarding this forum, it is totally safe and no fear.  As for the other sites, you shouldn't trust them, especially if they are links from the Telegram app.  You do not have to provide any personal information to these sites and you should not enter anonymous sites.  You just have to be careful, my friend, and I advise you to go to friends' posts where they talk about ways for scammers to attract people.  In order to avoid fraud

• +3 1

Firstly, my friend, if you sit in any public place that has a Wi-Fi network, such as hotels, cafes, banks, and other public places, you should avoid using the available Wi-Fi network in that place, because those places do not have a degree Adequate protection, and therefore it is easy for hackers and hackers who target the owners of digital currencies to hack your phone, take your wallet data and steal similar currencies, and it is preferable to enter the Internet in public places through your phone data packages, which is difficult to access Hackers to hack your phone. Secondly, it is preferable to use hardware wallets, which have a high degree of protection, and prevent untrusted users from entering them, or using wallets that are not connected to the Internet, so that you are away from the risks of theft, penetration of your wallet and the theft of similar digital currencies. Third, while browsing the Internet, you must be careful to stay away from fraudulent sites that look exactly like the original sites, for example, hackers use the same name as the original site by adding a letter to it at the end, as a site that you enter and hack your device easily. Fourth, do not download unreliable malicious programs, there are some programs that the hackers manufacture with malicious viruses, that help these viruses to enter your account and steal the data in it, and there are also some programs that transfer to the hackers what you do on the screen step by step, making it easier for him Theft. Fifthly, you should protect digital currencies, through the use of encrypted e-mail, which is dealing with a paid e-mail, which provides you with more protection instead of domain e-mail, and Proton Mail provides this service in exchange for payment, as it does not enable anyone to read Your messages no matter what, thus avoiding the hacking process. Sixth, the platforms have always used what is known as 2fa authentication, which means that having a person with your password does not mean that he is able to access your account on the platform, so he must obtain your phone as well, or send a code on your phone. You write it to gain access to the wallet, and this is an important matter that will keep you away from the process of stealing your money, thus protecting your digital currencies easily.

My dear friend this forum is safe and no one can penetrate your account . You must write a strong password just don't share any of your personal info like password email etc with anyone.

• +1 1