Strategy for newbie like me - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Strategy for newbie like me

If you want to become a long term trader then you will always need to have patience because that will help you to control yourself. Also if you are still a beginner it's better that you keep on trading everyday so that you will learn a lot and gain experience.

Long term was indeed good methode for newbie because it's not really much read a market movement and research but over time it's better to do some short term trading with small profit but continous.

In long-term trading, you are far from psychological stress and fatigue, in addition to being more devoted to your other business. As for scalping strategy, it always remains preoccupied with monitoring the market.

I'm not sure, but I know someone who is more emotionally dominant than someone who has been a long-time trader, trusting himself + taking a deep breath whenever he feels pressure and relaxes himself a little might be good for a cold. contact.

Of course if you're just a newbie in crypto trading you must first analyse the market and learn more about crypto, trading is profitable however it's not simple so study first how the market works. 

The first thing is to think that you will earn quickly and when you get these they will not always be large amounts.

Most are not prepared for losses, as soon as they lose some money they flee.

The reality is that losses are common in commerce are part of the work process, you just have to learn to work with them.

So the bad habit of having a rookie is to run away when they see no profits and start complaining.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/31/2019 at 11:59 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes newcomers who are into cryptocurrency and trading are actually required to turn on long term trading.  Because if they do daily trading, then there will be a lot of losses, so in the case of long-term trading, now is the biggest time.

I first want to make a lot of money on the trading day, then we will lose money with bad habits. recommend using buy and sell, that you will buy a small value of a coin and then sell it for a higher price this method is very effective and profitable.

The best strategies for the newbies in trading, they should buy the coin and hold it in the safety wallet, so when they see the price increasing and decreasing so the can have idea how trading work

On 12/31/2019 at 9:40 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Trading as a newbie is good using long term period. Long time meaning they no need to check market every hours/ day because newbie has not stable control about emotion, so they can avoid greedy. Another strategy that can be use as newbie like me to avoid bad habit, want to try guys?

Long term holding instead of doing day trading is good for newbies but this is not the solution. You should hold your long term positions but could also learn about day trading along with that. When you have much knowledge you can start day trading also. I think the day trading is more than profitable than long term holding.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:16 PM, MarsDota2 said:

I highly recommend this the use of buy and sell, that you will buy a small value of the coin and then sell it with a higher price this kind of method is very effective and profitable.

There are newcomers to crypto and trading is actually required to enable long-term trading. they will be of great benefit and no harm to them and this is one of their biggest strategies in business.

Aw newbie doesn't have much knowledge about the trading so would suggest that that should go for long term trading, so that they can properly understand what market says and try to trade with low money to avoid losses.

Your strategy is quite good,holding it is the safest way for a newbie,and while your holding it spend time watching the market and analyze how crypto moves so that you will be able to learn dealing in short term which is more profitable.

I do not prefer long term trading, the market is changing a lot, I suspect when the market goes up we should place stop loss orders or short term trading.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:40 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Trading as a newbie is good using long term period. Long time meaning they no need to check market every hours/ day because newbie has not stable control about emotion, so they can avoid greedy. Another strategy that can be use as newbie like me to avoid bad habit, want to try guys?

Yes .Also need to have proper knowledge .without it nothing good can happen for sure .

This strategy in trading not only for beginners on the contrary a lot of owners experience using trading long-term for several reasons, including a guaranteed profit and not stop in case the price rose a little and sometimes the time constraints that it needs the trader to see the market movement and take appropriate decision 
Can I put a rolling target for sale at a certain price, shutting down the Switch for a few days without fear of anything.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:10 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I also agree with you, newbie always should work in long term trading because it is less risky because in long period coins always rise. As he would spend time with crypto, he would learn about trading and in future he could do short term trading also.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:34 PM, Crypto555 said:

At the beginning its definitely better to be a long time trader because as you said all you have to do is buy some coins and then wait a couple weeks or months to make profit instead of being all day active to check what's going on

That's right and during this long term that you hold your first patch of coins you can learn how to trade on short term. This way in the future you will know how to do both of them 

20 hours ago, Basel098 said:

In the beginning, you should watch some videos on YouTube to learn the principles of trading, and as advice from me you should divide the capital

My friend, if you want to learn to trade, I can send but Morse you learn with or I am helping you

Start with inquire about and associated here, gain some crypto to exchange on yobit but keep up till you are feeling such as you get it charts, candles, and signs like MACD and others. There's loads to buying moo and supplying tall, so use caution and study from all of our botches.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:45 PM, Ipal said:

I think long-term trading is not suitable for novice traders, novice traders must use daily trading, so they get experience in trading, if using long-term strategies, beginners cannot develop good trading methods.

Especially recommend using buy and sell, that you will buy a small value of the coin and then sell it for a higher price. If we want to earn as much money on trading day, we will lose money with bad habits.

As a beginner, you can follow the trading plan through the new currencies whose prices do not exceed 100 Satoshi and it is expected that a strong infusion will take place, giving you an opportunity to achieve double profits

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/31/2019 at 8:10 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

To tell the truth, there is no safe strategy for newbies. Any kind of strategy have its own risks. Even long term investing can be dangerous because newbies are often ignorant traders and bull runs can start and end during one day and if you miss them, you may have to wait for another long period for the next run. If you are a newbie only trade as trial with virtual money. Don't invest real money until you have tested all techniques and learned how to survive all market attacks to your money.