How i come to know that i have comment on this post? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

How i come to know that i have comment on this post?

This topic is very simple and very easy. You can just click on the beginners section, and there is an icon in the section next to each post if it is in white color. This means that you have not commented on it before.
And if it is black or gray, this means that you have commented on it

My friend, it is very simple, as there is a square at the top of the post. If it is in black, this means that you have commented on this post, and if it is in white, this means that you have never commented on it.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side because I'm unaware about your topic .

This is an important matter that you should pay attention. when you comment on one of the topics, the color of the bubble to the left of the title of the topic will turn gray, Then it will become black. Do not worry. This is simple and easy.

What happened to you happened to me.  However, you will find the topics you have posted on your profile.  If there is a problem in understanding then you can go to your topic section and you will see that the topics you have commented on are marked....

The chat cloud icon at the left of every topic is black/filled when you've read and responded to the topic. Its hard to figure out at first. It took me some time as well. But with time, i was able to know how it works. 

Edited by Sheshimmers

Hello my friend.  When you comment on a post in the forum, the chat notification becomes black, and when you do not have a comment on the post, it is in white.  I wish you all the best

Edited by Diala

there will be a black speech bubble next to the post , it means you have already commented on the post. if the bubble is white, then you can comment in that post freely since it means it you have not commented to that post yet 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My friend it's easy and simple 
The post you comment on becomes the color of the chat bubble in black and changes its color and becomes distinct from the rest of the existing posts
And that's the easiest thing to know if you have a comment or not.

Hello my friend, it is easy. There is a message mark next to each topic. If it is black or gray, you have commented on this post, and if it is in white, you have not commented on it yet. You can also enter your profile and know the topics that have been commented on. Thank you.

Hello my friend, how are you? This is a very good question. In fact, I was thinking that I would ask the same question because this situation has been repeated with me recently, and it is that I do not know if I have commented on a topic or not, but I noticed that after I comment on a topic I see that the text of the title of the topic The outside has become a light black color, and so I know if I am commenting on a post or not,  best wishes.

Hi friend hope you are doing great. 

Dear its easy if you already awnser the question then there is a msg like symbol on the left side of questions if it is black then its mean you already answered the question and if it is grey then it's mean no one answer this post after yours and if it is white then its mean you don't answer that question. Thank you.

16 hours ago, Hamzea said:

Thanks for asking this question because I don't know if someone commented on a post nor how to comment because I am a new member. Doing this forum is great because it helps each other and thanks to everyone

@Hamzea If you don't know how can we see that we are commented on this post already then I think you should see the message icon box if it is completely fill with black colour then its mean that we are already commented on this post.