Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics.

In the beginning, all beginners often join the forum with the aim of making a profit when they know how it works But later, what they gain here will be little for them if they learn from the forum about trading more broadly and the profits they can get. Therefore, learning and following up on these topics will become their priority.

On 2/14/2021 at 8:04 AM, Hume said:

I just observed that some of us here, we only create post because we want to earn money but the post we are creating is not good enough to be counted as useful. This is the reason why we don't get enough positive rate. If we are only focusing on getting money we will always have a low quality post. Don't think about the earnings you will get, think about a good and informative topics because that is the basis of our earnings here in the forum.

Do you agree with me? If you are give it a positive rate and i will appreciate that, let us all create post which will benefits other members as well. 

Hello my dear friend, maybe yes you are right but most of here is their wants to earning but of course they are need to post with quality and helpful to increase their payment, but i suggest to help each other to grow and to improve specially to the newbie, they really need to advise and knowledge how to work here.

You’re right mate, some of us creating post just for earn money but we should also create good topic so we could gain some knowledge. One should remember that one's earning depend on quality of content. If we create good content we will get more reputation as well as paid good

We shouldn't think about the earnings you will get, think about a good and informative topics because that is the basis of our earnings here in here. We shouldn't be concerned on earning only. We should also focus on learning about cryptocurrency. 

You are right, so creating posts only for the purpose of earning and without focusing on the content will make the post unimportant and may be deleted. Let our focus be on presenting new and useful ideas and topics, and we stay away from duplicate and useless advice.

• +1 1

Yes my friend you are absolutely right we dont focous on earning we should give full concentrate our topic that how to create useful and unique topic if we focous only on topic and as a result we create useful and unique topic this unique and useful topic leads towards earning money

Each one think that the main purpose from joining this forum is earning from sharing worthless posts is really wrong and wouldn't success! the main purpose from making this forum is making it a source for all cryptocurrencies data in the near future and if you want to be a part of this great project you should be really responsible by giving your best here and  sharing useful and informative posts !

• +1 1

Yeah you are friend there are many members which only focusing on earning while we should to achieve knowledge which is more important than wealth our main goal should to get knowledge experience and information from this platform and we should to create informational and valuable topics.

• +3 1

You are right friend I am really agree with you we should also focus on the quality of our content that we are using in the topics and comments when our using content will be useful and informative then our reputation and earning will increase automatically therefore don't just focus on your earning but focus on the quality of the content.

Yes, I agree with you.  If you want to be successful by working here, you have to post on a good topic.  If we post on a good topic then our reputation will increase.  If the reputation increases, we can be successful by earning more money. So if you want to be successful by working in this forum, you have to increase your reputation by posting on a good topic, then we can be successful.

If we knew something better about this, we could do a lot of work here.  Hopefully if we have an idea about this here then we can give some good answers to this issue here. Hopefully when we find out the problem then we can have some good ideas about it. Our time is when we can do something good here.  I will be able to fulfill many responsibilities here

• +1 1

You're right, you can't just work for income. Each of us should talk about important things.If you use it only for income, it will gradually become distorted. So everyone adds new important things to enrich our knowledge base.

Quality is more important than quantity and I think members should think again about the kind of topics and comments they write on Cryptotalk instead of thinking about how many comment they have made per a day. It is better to make seven or ten good quality comments than to make twenty with poor meaning. Do not just focus on the payment, consider it a career and you are seeking to succeed in it.

• +1 1

You are right my friend. The more knowledge we have, the better We will able to post. We ahould make an easy and good post that will benefit someone. This is a great website that enhances our knowledge and we are also making money. Knowledge and money are the most important needs of today. 

Yes, you are right. We should not only focus on getting payment from the the platform. We should focus on creating useful and informative posts and we will get good payments. Thanks for your advice. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right. Some to earn money make post in un useful . They didn't write post of high quality. They cheat to get good reputation to earn coins. But this is wrong method we should only focus to write quality of post to earn coins.

Yes dear if we create good topic with useful post and with rules and regulations of cryptocurrency then we learned better for crypto currency and we can get good reputation and if we create usless and uncomplet words and non meaningful topic then we don't get good payment.so for good earning we should be created a useful topic.

Yes this is the main and important thing which we need to focus. Money is not everything in this life. Knowledge is also very important for good life so earn money but also learn things from surroundings. Hope you are doing well here.

dear friend, that is totally right ..You only think about money, it is not enough about your trading or your trading plan or strategy. Trading about “money” shouldn't be just for you. Money is just a way to maintain a score in trading that tests your viability if you trade right, focus on the process and excited about the process, you will make money and that money is like the result, if the result goes up, you win, if it goes down, you lose.You should trade because you like trading. You must love the process of trading, not just the dream of the ultimate goal

The dominant part are centered around the acquiring and disregard the learning in light of the fact that with learning they can get more than he procure from this discussion ,without information they will lose all her procuring on the grounds that they don't have the foggiest idea how to exchange or contribute them, so it's an extraordinary counsel

In my opinion, earning and creating good topics are related to each other because the more good and useful the topic, the more people will participate in it, and the positive reputations will increase, which leads to a lot of payment. This is the simple equation.

• +1 1

Yes friend, we should focus on our own topic and not on making money.  Then we can give some very good forums and help many.  Focusing on your own topic will increase our earnings and increase our reputation.

Well my friend, we must write important topics for everyone to benefit from, especially junior members. There is a way to write important and useful topics, which is to search for important things in the coding world and understand them well, and then we can write them and publish them on this wonderful platform..I wish you good luck

Yes ofcourse  you are right our earning  depends  upon the quality  of content the good content  get more reputation  and we get profit  from it .so it depend on our post content  we should  use the good  content.