Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

The same way anyone earns fiat  at a job for a weekly paycheck, is the same way we should be thinking about how to get your hands on the world's most valued cryptocurrency too. 

I was searching alot of time online work like cryptotalk before this site alot of scam and fraud specialy with me I work other side but no received payment when I contact with site abut payment they blocked my account I sure cryptotalk is best for me

Most people are aware of Bitcoin, but a little known fact is that there are literally thousands of alternative cryptocurrencies out there. These alternative cryptocurrencies are commonly called altcoins That enables us to do more From work and profit more

the ways listed below, I personally use some of them to book profits, and I’m not complaining. However, alongside making money, you also need to be aware of scams because, in a decentralized space such as cryptocurrencies, the chances of you getting caught in a scam is also very high.

On 2/16/2020 at 1:38 PM, zain5680 said:

yes to earn good money at crypto currency you must write 30 post on regular base and also join faucet to earn good money.......................................

There are many other jobs such as posting in this forum or trading. But the faucet is not a way to produce crypto. You have to think logically so you are not wasting time.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc.There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. Faucets, cryptogames, gambling sites, even cryptotalk, they all are to stay partially but trading is the actual work.

Of course, learning good trading skills is better, I don't encourage anyone to collect it for free, it seems fine for newbies but it's not the most profitable way.

• +1 1

Exactly true, good idea to earning is learn the skill that you loved it, people too much expected to earn easy way that actually cost more time to spend. If we expertise in specific skill, we can earn easily.

learning is a key factor of earning so try to learn more skills of trading from this forum it is the best way of learning trading skills because it is important and necessary for all of us. So try to learn more and earn.

There are various way of earning in the world of crypto. Some ways are very difficult but earning value is high but some are very easy but earning value is very low

Yes you make money by the investing in trading  and avail the profit. I suggest the more trading skills to earn more money.

For good earning in Crypto you need something mean you must have some good funds which will you for this or you have good skills which give you better option for this otherwise its not easy because we have many peoples those want to earn but they have nothing so mostly they are wasting time skills services or good funds just can help if someone want to earn good.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

Yeah, there's much to gain in crypto trading, but you can also lose everything if you can't handle it and trade too much without experience. Markets in crypto are often heavily manipulated and you also need luck and stop loss in place.

There are many great cryptocurrencies now that only give you a fair share of them to hold, and you don't have to share them, especially to earn money for free. General Chat Chat LoungWhich site is giving better, etc. But now it is not the best way to earn crypto currency.

There are 13 way to earn money from crypto.If you maintain this way then you will get a good profit from crypto.

Such as:

1. Buying & Holding
2. Staking Cryptocurrencies
3. Buying & Holding Cryptocurrencies For Dividends
4. Masternodes
5. Microtasks For Cryptocurrencies
6. Day Trading Cryptocurrencies
7. Work For Cryptocurrencies
8. Accept Cryptocurrencies If You Are A Merchant
9.Cryptocurrency Arbitrage
10.Blogging On Cryptocurrency Websites
11.Cryptocurrency Faucets
12.Lending Cryptocurrencies
13.Mining Cryptocurrencies
 If anyone can maintain i will be going to uper level.

the crypto is the best option for earning because here people share difference types of idea and information because here a different mind people  .the crypto will give a good earning idea because here you can earn daily and 

You can profit from the earning of the free currency distribution when the developer of the digital currency distributes its currency for free to the users, for various reasons, including advertising the currency or to find new traders or to thank the existing users.

I would say one of them is earning from such forum such as this one and not any other, the other is mining, though it has become difficult and expensive also , there is that of working for bitcoin, there are companies that pay through bitcoin and also you can trade, thats the only way other way you can that I know of

1 hour ago, Al mamun 01 said:

Yes, I think one of the best teacher in life is my experience because even I research and study a lot of trading techniques still I lose some of those trades and lose profit too, but still I learned a lot to my mistakes and I use this now as an advantage to other traders.

Yes, I hope many days I will do a good amount of income from the crypto world but I can't find any good project so I would request everyone to help me a little to make good income.

You are absolutely right experience is the key to success. keeping in view all the understanding and information regarding the business is as  important to gain some profit.

I’m still searching for some earning ways , but still didn’t find a great way, there’s a lot of scammers out there .and when you find the one you were looking for,you found out it’s not paying 

On 12/31/2019 at 10:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

in my opinion teaching trading to new people who do not know the world of crypto will be more difficult and requires a long time. so my advice is better to teach about crypto just general knowledge to be able to post on this forum and teach them to get money from the campaign.

You are right when I started my favorite career I never called and sometimes I searched for the best way to earn Bitcoin from other things but four months ago I realized that I think Bitcoin or other important.

Cryoto world is a site of earning mony. If you continue with cryoto daily it will give u much more benefit end of the day you get much mony frin this. Just you have to write some topic which they have to know.  

I think right now the good or the best idea it is here doing post here on this best forum Cryptotalk and then you trade with your 0.00030000 Bitcoins on the best Yobit website exchange platform.  There is not other better that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif