Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

Certainly crypto world is a good idea for making money.Because you can make more money in a very short time by posting meaningful posts on crypto forums.

i agree with you. in this time many pepole are jobless. crypto give them a easy way to earning.also mane people are work on thear free time.because cryptotalk give free bitcoin and we can converd it with real money.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:21 PM, Oxygen said:

how to earn free money.

Eliminate the phrase "how to earn free money" from your mind, there is nothing for free and less in the world of cryptography. The most valuable is time and wasting it for free money , it is not a good way to start earning.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes, the great idea with crypto who live with.People are getting the opportunities to come up in the crypto what is great news for all users, now the site is more popular to all of people here.         

On 1/3/2020 at 3:25 PM, Ahmed jabri said:

To succeed in cryptoworld we have to study and learn more  about trading. Cryptogames, gambling and even cryptotalk, they all are to here partially but earning from trading is the actual thing in Cryptocurrencies.

I agree you but the crypto gambling is very risky for new crypto trader because the new crypto trader know just about crypto and he cannot accept the more risk in this way the crypto gambling is not easy method for crypto earning in my views.

There are these top ways for crypto earning and survive large time in crypto marker. These ways become good trader in the crypto market.

1- Buying & Holding crypto coins:

2- Stake the crypto coins:

3- Invest in crypto world for dividend:

4- "Master-Nodes"

5- Complete task and earn crypto

5- Trading and earning:

6- crypto work

7- Accept the crypto as trader:

8- Bloging at crypto sites

Yes its right you should give some time to learn about trading and exchanging of currencies which will help you to earn coins through some works and it will be more knowledgable to tade with the coins after researching it.

I agree that trading really is the leading way or should I say the most profitable way of earning more cryptocurrency, although trading can be very difficult and it may not be for everyone, trading requires experience so that one can make the most out of it.

13 hours ago, Aereen said:

I agree that trading really is the leading way or should I say the most profitable way of earning more cryptocurrency, although trading can be very difficult and it may not be for everyone, trading requires experience so that one can make the most out of it.

Every difficult thing makes you more stronger than before and also gives better rewards from any thing other. If we struggled to fight with these difficulties we will definitely have a good experience afte that to earn and learn good skills.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

That is true. Learning is everything here. You have to be knowledgeable if you want to pursue being in touched with cryptocurrencies, specially if you want to invest into it. You do not want to lost because you do not know a thing.

nMvFbuZ.png

"Free money"?

"Struggle to find free money", doesn't sound like it's free then, sounds like you worked for it.

There can't be free, even if you don't pay money, you're there's some value exchange.

We must learn and have good trading skills and take the time to get it so that we are not mistaken in trading again and this is a very good way to earn income and don't expect too much by getting it politically.

• +1 1

Some sites are fake and scam, and earning in some faucet has a long way to go and it's just a waste of time. So to earn a little by little you should know what you're doing and all work needs hardwork to achieve your goal just be patient all the time. 

On 1/28/2020 at 6:15 AM, Alex122 said:

Yes that is a very good idea. For example you can start learning programming and work a few hours everyday on your skill. After 1-2 years you will be able to earn a lot of money from this 

If I have no skills to write speak or understand english, i can't work on this platform, it is all because of learning the skills. That is the reason i always believe to learn everyday from anywhere. Now we have great ways to learn and earn using our skills. Everything is avaibable in one touch at google or youtube. Many of courses in different languages are available. 

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

For Crypto Currency Good Earning, you should see the price of all Coin. The price of the coin is lower than ever and the buyer is more than the seller. If Earn wants to buy that coin.

• -1 1

I haven't been able to earn anything here, but am hoping it will happen very soon, because there is going to be an outburst of a lot of things here , there is going to be a lot of good things happening in the levels we know  here , there is something good with crypto currencies and am sure I will get to it.

24 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

The best way to earn cryptocurrencies is trading. Is there a better way from which you can rely heavily? Work in trading 8 hours a day. You can earn an excellent profit.

Trading is just one of the ways to earn cryptocurrency, there are many others, however trading is outstanding because it places the trader incharge of his finances - how much he gets to make or lose as against being at the mercy of owners of investment programs or sites. Again a trader is able to trade at his/her time, so he is able to combine trading with other activities including a day job if he wants to.

Those asking for how to raise trading capital only need to be serious here for like three months and they could have as from 0.027 BTC to start off with.

3 hours ago, New Things said:

Yes i agree with you brother  Learning good skills will never frustrate you the whole life.  You are right in saying that it is better to work hard with you and earn money by fighting for good skills than by seeking free money.

Actually by learning the skills we don't have to beg anyone for airdrops and bounties. And also skills always give us positive results in life. Also we can teach others and help others by using our skills.

11 hours ago, ristbi said:

Well it is surprisingly extremely good in case we analyze aptitudes in exchanging, preferably within the destiny I may be capable of change within the crypto global well and be quiet another time to set off gain.

How to do that, you already have all the requirements to be in the exchange again

Reading and studying different strategy that you want to implement to yourself can be a good help to have a big profit in crypto. Considering joining forums can help you to have an idea in what you plan to do. 

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 8:05 PM, dinabolt said:

Crypto become a good chance to make money, first time is so hard but it will be better next time. For people who doesn't have job this is good opportunity to get income. Keep learn and focus will become our key to get better life, long live for crypto world.

Right you are , in the crypto world now there is much opportunity to make a good profit and in this world if anyone give some time he must make profit.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:21 PM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

Yes, I totally agree with you, skills bring money and we have to run to get these skills instead of running for free money.

Yes, skills in all areas are the basis for success and earning money, and when we master the art of skills, we will be relieved from a lot of effort.

There are different way one can earn in cryptocurrency. For the beginners, the safest way way to earn in cryptocurrency is to stake your coin. There are different place you can stake. You can stake with binance. You can also invest in invest box of Yobit. Then you can buy coin and hold. But do your due diligence before buying any coin.

17 hours ago, Ronit Raj said:

Learn to trade well with coins by analyzing the market and the price of bitcoin or any other coin you are interested, you bee faiing more about the market and be able to warn more profit .

That is the best idea to earn from crypto. If you trade well with the market you have the decision at hand