Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

On 12/31/2019 at 8:25 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes you are right. When I started my Crypto career, I'm searching only best way to earn Bitcoin from faucets, mining, and others websites but 4 month ago I realized trading is very important to earn bitcoin or others coin.

Trading is important but not easy as newbie and other new users think that trading is just a buy and sell game but they did not be able to understand the risk of the crypto world.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

Those type of sites which give you free coins and also they give you free satoshis that take so much time and you can not make good money through this becasue they pay you low money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto World is definitely the best idea to make money.  Because more and more in a very short time by making meaningful comments in the crypto forum.  You can earn more money by using cryptocurrency and you can earn more money by trading or investing.

There are many idea for crypto world. But, mostly few are good idea that are used in the crypto world. But i think crypto trading is the best. It is more reliable and more beneficial. 2nd is the storing of crypto you can store it bitcoin in the site or wallet after time to time you can earn more money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think most people are making money on airdrops, that is the truth , but the truth is we need to have diverse methods that work and to me there is alot of them and we need to state them and follow them there is a lot work to be done and be able to understand every single choice we do have in the end , I have no new method to earn with as of this moment

• +5 1

Being wise in trading can be a really big help in your profits and crypto career. But it depends on what the person prefers or what he/she think is more convenient for him/her  because being a trader is not easy especially bearing in mind that there's a lot of characteristic that you must possess to be able to be a good and successful trader. 

• +1 1

Yea true, I think that trading can definitely be a good way to earn money , I have seen some users who studied trading for a year, and non stop in that period, to become a millionaire.

• +2 1

brother if you want to earn moneys through the crypto currency then the earning through this platform is not so difficult , you can earn money by typing the comments and messages that is so easy to do , i hope i answerd to your questions .

There are many ways to win. Just be patient. Learning must be the first priority to earn a good amount of money, because you will lose your money if you are not a good market researcher, where the focus must be to reach our goal

• +1 1

If you have skils and courage of work then you never loss in every field of life. You earn money 💰 with efficient way. 

• -3 1

Yes you are right nothing can comes to hands for free ,this is a very good platform to improve your skills and abilities. You should do this work by enjoying . It's provide both for us knowledge as well as money 

Yeah bro crypto talk is love. I was also searching from a lot of time a platform where I can earn. Then I came to know that crypto talk is the forum that where we can earn a lot of money. Later on after joining this community I came to know that it is also very good for learning I like it very much and I am really impressed by its members. that's a very good experience by joining this forum I know I can learn and learn together at a one time this is like a part time job.

To not take fast decision that can cause setback,always make consultations and inquiry.to have knowledge on the investment or trading.to earn bitcoin one has to be skilled in trading.the ideology of earning use crypto currencies to buy and hold crypto currencies which you earn in dividend.

• +2 1

what you have mentioned is a really good point and those who are experienced enough can definitely get into trading and make huge profit from it. But as a beginner,  I would advise all the beginners in fact to first take baby steps make some BTC from crypto talk itself and invest the BTC you get from here for the long term, try out things and experiment.

Hello everyone, I think the best idea of earning in crypto world is by trading and mining on different cryptocurrency, trading will let you earn good depending on what you want to trade on, the crytocurrency that you will like to invest on which you have believe that it value will increase.

• +1 1

Learning some attitude or obtaining skills, to exploit them in the future is a practice that has been in human philosophy for centuries, and this does not change the world of cryptocurrencies, traders or investors require practical and theoretical training, which leads them towards the success.

• +3 1

28 minutes ago, 1qDan said:

Learning some attitude or obtaining skills, to exploit them in the future is a practice that has been in human philosophy for centuries, and this does not change the world of cryptocurrencies, traders or investors require practical and theoretical training, which leads them towards the success.

@1qDan You're right, knowledge is a skill to bring in and grow money. In my opinion, trading is one of the best ways to profit in the world of cryptocurrencies, but it is full of risks of price fluctuations and it is a good idea to study it carefully before taking any step.

On 12/31/2019 at 4:23 AM, imdad123 said:

learning is key factor to earn money from this market so try to learn most of some important skills of trading and enjoy earning from crypto markets its very necessary.

Yes mate one have to be dedicated and put more commitment on research in other to get a legit internet money making website. But I believe their are lots of them out their, keep asking I believe you will one day get what you are looking for. @Oxygen @Roomi

• +1 1
  • +3 1

One of the best earning approaches in the crypto world is trading, and if one has the funds and patience then you can as well consider investing Also. 

40 minutes ago, Froshk said:

One of the best earning approaches in the crypto world is trading, and if one has the funds and patience then you can as well consider investing Also. 

I believe that funds and patience is not enough, one still needs proper trading education and the ability to continuously analyze the market.

Another smart way of earning through cryptocurrencies is to buy and hold cryptocurrencies that pay you dividends.

There are many great cryptocurrencies that pay you a fair share just for holding them and you are not even required to stake them, especially in a wallet.

Actually looking for where you earn money then crypto currency is the site that make you earn huge amount of money, crypto currency is the solution to humanity it helped many people in the world to earn a living through crypto I could be able to pay my bills 

1 hour ago, M.bello said:

Actually looking for where you earn money then crypto currency is the site that make you earn huge amount of money,

@M.belloCryptocurrency has the power to raise the economy of a country from ground to the sky .It can be really helpful to poor countries .But many countries are not accepting cryptocurrencies .They think of it as a threat to their local currencies .So that's the main reason that they are not accepting these cryptocurrences.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yes, learning is considered the most important thing before entering any field before entering and placing large money, and therefore anyone who will enter the field of cryptocurrencies must learn the basics, trading, investment method, areas of buying and selling, and then start with a small amount in order to acquire the skill

i think keeping proof of stake coins or lending your stable coins are good options on crypto world at the moment because your are getting paid for what you hold.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day