Road to success in life - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maarcoferrer

Road to success in life

My friend I like your topic this is very important topic for biggenners because they need success in there life this my side opinion is please make your self hard working yes this is important topic road to success in there life I hope every biggenners can hard working person make there life successful .

Good luck dear.

Yes my friend success requires a lot and a lot of patience and time and also needs to learn new things to create new ideas and useful and unique, everyone wants to be successful, but we have to face the difficulties of life and be ready to try many times if we fail and we have to do our best to succeed.
All the best for everyone.

Life is full of difficulties, whoever seeks a goal in his life will undoubtedly reach his will no matter how hard it takes to reach. work hard, and don't miss opportunities. 

Hi my dear friend I'm very glad that's you share us a good thing and these things help us in our aim thanks for guiding us towards success in crypto and inform us how to get success in this forum and what's planning and decision we. Have to be made which help us to achieve our goals in this forum 

• +3 1

Really, my friend, I believe that setting a goal is the foundation because when you will work hard to achieve your goal .
Thank you, my friend, it's really important points for everyone 
Have a good day.

The only way to road to success is hard working. For every successful you have to be hard working because the only thing that pays is to work like everything depends on you. And also to learn more and more about different things and improve your knowledge so that you can work on any platform in a better way. Knowledge is the key to success

In life, we must set a goal and move towards it with patience, perseverance, and lack of weakness and laziness.

In the world of cryptography, here you have to learn to invest and take advantage of old members of this forum.

Success cannot be summed up in one phrase. It is a very broad term and requires effort and fruitful work. And we do not forget patience as well because the path to success is long and requires a lot of patience.

Welcome my dear friend. I hope you are in good health. I want to thank you very much for this wonderful publication, which contains a lot of knowledge and interest and a lot of support is received. This is true, the path to success. We will face obstacles in which we can make mistakes and fail once, two and three ...

It is very important to set the goal, get rid of the mentality of the poor and focus on the mentality of the rich and his way of thinking, time management and patience are the two main factors to reach success, good luck for you.❤️

• +5 1

A lot of people know the steps and many know the right path, but they don’t take it.
The application of steps is possible and simple, but the human mind is programmed to disagree, so it is difficult to implement two consecutive steps from the above list.

Fear is the most sensitive factor to create failure in crypto world. If you are a trader, you should be anxious anytime regarding the market's momentum. You might set the goal and do accordingly to make the profits. Those guys who are success in the crypto world, have already managed to win over the fears. 

Thanks alot for sharing such an inspiring post and information it will help us to set our aim in life and also helps to face different kinds of matters easily. 

Everyone has their views on how to live their lives and chart the path to success, and the path to success within this forum is by learning and we need a lot and a lot to learn about trading and investing to reach the goal we seek of wealth.

An important and useful topic. He agreed with everyone that success is the fruit of earnestness, patience and reflection, in addition to effort and continuous work.

This is the post that raises optimism in my heart..you are right my friend .. for me the key sentence for success is patience, the key to relief .. when you are patient, you can easily overcome obstacles and learn from your mistakes and stand on your feet again .. Increasing knowledge is useful and makes you  Flexible in this field .. Thank you for highlighting this point. There are many pessimists on this path

Hello my friend, thank you for raising this wonderful topic. In order to achieve success, you must set clear goals and work to achieve them. You must have the will and patience to endure the difficulties and obstacles until you reach your goal. I wish success to all Good luck to you

• +3 1

Hi everyone, first we have to agree about the meaning of success, is it a good job position? is it a lot of money in the bank? is it a beautiful wife or a handsome husband? for me when you enjoying of what you do, when you have an understanding partner, when you earn as enough as you need, when you help whom is need, this is the success.

You are right, my friend, and I agree with you that the road to success is long and to reach our goal. We have to work hard and have insistence on continuing. Beware of banning in a forum. We have to enjoy this good experience in this good forum.

Work hard is must in any earning field. No pain no gain. If we want success in this forum we have to work hard and have to be consistent in our target and ambition. Cryptotalk is one of the best forum where we learn and earn at the same time by putting some extra effort. Just work hard and never give. Have patience and keep trying 

You are here the ideal for us, my friend, in this forum. I am very impressed with the advice that was given to us all, because every member here should not give in to failure, as it is a disappointing and losing path. I hope from my heart to follow the advice that was presented in this forum , And I will take the advice into consideration when I feel helpless and work hard and perseverance until I reach the goal that I want, I am happy that you are here, I wish you a good time my dear.

It is a good question in my opinion there are many way to success like planning honesty goals passion you must adopt the things that play a road map for your success Thank you

The best way to reach your goal is to create a plan that matches that goal
With striving, perseverance and hard work in order to reach your goal ... staying lying down and not doing anything will not help you reach your goal.

Hello dear mates, you have explained all the points very clearly. Exactly following all the rules will lead you to success. I think you should also add patience to the above rules of success. Thanku