How long will it take here? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

How long will it take here?

Let me tell you the most precious idea you have to keep working in this platform and don't sell your funds just hold it and then you will be not get bored because when daily your funds increasing you will work with full responsibility And when you sell on the spot then you will get bored I just follow this way..

Work smart is better than hard work .Do not spend too much time  at this forum because it's not too much worthy .So work smart work at your spare time.

You're new to this forum and already exhausted wow, well to work in this forum you need to enjoy your time and forget about the payment and other stuff, just treat it like a newspaper you read and learn about crypto.

Welcome, my friend, in fact it deserves to take your time because you gain money and knowledge from this wonderful forum and also strengthen your experience through this wonderful forum. Thank you my friend.

Hai hello mate. Glad to meet you in this forum. Very well asked. In here you may want to spend only few hours in this forum. While spending the hours tou can achieve the victory. Same you can also achieving the good knowledge and amount. 

• +2 1

Initially you have to do 100 posts for free it usually takes 2..3 working days then you have to post regular 20 useful posts in thos foram, and wait till week that its paid, hoping best for you, thanks.

Hello to all, since cryptocurrencies are the future of trading in the world. Therefore, this topic is one of the indispensable things that can be expanded in more than one way and method. Therefore, we are on the verge of a new world.

My dear, one of the most important learning and gaining knowledge in this forum is through research and investigation and collecting the largest amount of information, so I spend more than 4 to 6 hours here and feel comfortable and happy and enjoy the happiness of obtaining this valuable information about the world of encrypted currencies and increasing my experiences in all fields as I earn money

Nah don't be bored mate, just take this forum as your learning center so that you can feel much comfortable whenever you log in here, am a bigginer and I feel much comfortable while participating in this forum.

Hello dear friend, Try to do your work with happiness. Do not understand take it difficult to work here in this forum. It should be pleasurable for you to spend time in this forum. Keep working hard l. Thank you.

dear from my perspective if you spend 2 to 3 hours daily then you will be able to earn through this platform but dear i suggest the more time you will give to this forum the more quickly you will be able to learn about this forum and gain a lot of knowledge and information about the digital currency and in return the you earn through this platform 

Dear friend, I'm still a beginner too, but I think for these hours that I spend here someday I'll be so glad I spent it.  This forum is really educational.  Everyone should move away from material thinking and go to scientific thinking and acquire knowledge.  This site is really worth spending time on.

• +1 1

Hello friend, it may take a long time here. You should never give up and do not be weak. We must work hard here
My friend, we have to know very well that we have to climb the stairs step by step and get a lot of information here
All the best to everyone here

Thanks. In fact, I post 20 posts here every day. I get paid a fixed salary for each valuable post. In fact, I have to spend 2-3 hours a day working in this forum. I have learned a lot here.

Certainly it is worth spending a long time, the most important thing is to be patient so that we can achieve good results, if we do not have enough patience we will be exposed to making quick and wrong decisions

It will take according to the level you want to reach Try to love the thing that you work with in order to enjoy it and not feel bored The science has no limit and the world is developing amazingly and quickly and every day there is a lot of new information I try to use your stay here by gaining experience and information .

It depends on yor work and your understanding to this whole process. The most important thing is to reach the first 100 free post quickly. And i think it is the most difficult step on your career here, because after that you know more about the platform and the procedure and you start to get payment so you will be more motivated to work. So nothing is constant , no pain no gain.

My dear friend, we must delve into this forum to gain experience and knowledge and learn a lot from the world of coding and make money that will make you delve into it. Thank you.

• +4 1

Hello Actually, I am a newbie to this forum Because I think it's amusing I do not know what the opinion of the old members.

To succeed in the field of cryptocurrencies
You have to spend more time here to gain experience and knowledge in order to be able to trade and invest

• +1 1

I have been here for three weeks, honestly I don't find time to make 20 posts a day to still working, I am afraid I get bored and tired, but I till know encourage myself and continue work here.

This forum is a wonderful platform so never give up here. I will recommend you to spend more time at the forum as the more you read more opportunity of learning you will get and be able to earn from the forum as well.

For me, if I had a lot of free time, I would have spent most of my time in this forum because in fact it is one of the most useful sites from a cognitive standpoint.

My dear friend, I hope you are fine. You must spend more time here in order to gain experience and collect enough information in order to move forward. This forum is full of knowledge and good friends for you to do more