How long will it take here? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

How long will it take here?

How long will it take here? Is this forum really worth spending a long time on? Or, I am tired of it .. I hope the old members interact with me and give me some advice

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

I think it worth to spend more time here dear friend , because as you know you will be able to earn a lot of good experiences and the same time yo will understand more about cryptocurrency and earn good income with time. 

• +2 1

If you don't want to be bored in this forum, see it as a tool to learn and enjoy, rather than as a tool to make money. I am looking for my 2 hours a day and I am very satisfied.

On the contrary, my friend, the time you spend here, you will really appreciate it in your future days for its real benefit, and every day you gain and learn about new and useful things, and you need about two or three hours a day in order to be able to perform your work completely and clearly.

Hello my friend ,, As for a topic if the platform is worth a lot of time ,, it really deserves it because we get a lot of knowledge and information here, and this matter needs attention and focus, if we consider the platform to be a source of learning and benefit more than it is a source of gain and work. .

As for the appropriate time to spend here ,, this matter varies from person to person ,, it may take two hours to work here if you want to get your work done quickly, and it may take much more than that if you want to work with focus and create important and useful publications to get a good reputation ,, I hope you find My post nice for you my friend ❤️

@hsa0188049

Hey buddy you not to be tierd that’s  not good my friend.you are on good position in this platform  you completed  your 100post challenge that’s  good.Would you completed your first  week work??I dont think so because i just seen you profile that you just complete only 132post that is not your full post of first week after100 post completed.You should work full on your first week continue after 2week your earning  will be start please dont demotivate your self,wish you best  of luck my friend.

Hello my friend, according to my point of view, I see that spending hours within this forum is in the interest of each member of us because there is no waste of time here at all, but we gain experiences from here and we must continue to work without getting tired or bored

I do not deny that there was some boredom that afflicted me in the first period, I felt that it was a boring routine, but with time I began to learn about very important things about cryptocurrencies and we must allocate time every day so that we do not become distracted from our daily life

• +5 1

Yiu are just new in this forum and you are already tired wow,well to work in this forum you need to enjoy your time and forget about the payment and other things just take it like a newspaper that you read and know about crypto to learn 

• +1 1

It fully depend on you how much time you stay here. If you want to stay here for long time then you have to make post which are very useful and help all the members of this forum It is fully depend upon you my dear friend.

Of course, I guess the cryptotalk forum is built in quite of years, but yeah it is worth giving time and effort here especially for those new in the world of crypto, with the help of this forum they could gain and share knowledge about crypto. If you said that you tried with this forum think again because you could help and you could be helped by the members here it's not just to earn but to know more about crypto.

The more time you spend in this forum, the more valuable information you gain in the field of digital currencies.  This forum is a real information treasure.  First of all, I advise you to read the rules and conditions of the forum and to fully adhere to them to avoid the points of warning and prohibitions.  What distinguishes this forum.  Earn money in addition to gaining invaluable knowledge.  I advise you to devote a large portion of your time to going through all the sections of this wonderful forum.

Here, depending on how much time we want to take on this, but the post completes in an hour and a half. But if you want to gain knowledge, then you can also spend more time on it. But 2 hours is too much for give to this forum.

It does not take long enough time of its users while working with this forum but it does takes only one week after completing 100 post for the good earning for its users which is quite helpful for them.

We should give this site more time because we have great opportunity to get knowledge about cryptocurrency and we shouldn't waste it. And we can also get more money if we give it more time. Keep patience and work hard.

Welcome to the forum, try to enjoy your work in the forum and do not deal with it as a difficult thing and require a lot of effort, but rather it is a pleasure to spend your time reading topics and gaining experience from others and their experiences

• +1 1

As for me, I have devoted two hours a day that I spend on learning and working in this forum. I think that this forum is very useful because through it I gained knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies and I also want to gain more knowledge as well, so I advise you to continue working here.

• Useful or interesting 1

It will really take a lot of time and effort to succeed. If you want to be successful, you should invest the time and effort into working here. Try to stay motivated by learning from the topics posted in the forum. Don't think about the process too much because that will only make you feel lazy!

On 2/13/2021 at 1:47 AM, hsa0188049 said:

How long will it take here? Is this forum really worth spending a long time on? Or, I am tired of it .. I hope the old members interact with me and give me some advice

@hsa0188049 why you ate getting tired of it.  This is such an amazing opportunity for all of us.  You have to produce interest in yourself then you would feel amazing working here.  This platform takes 1 week then you start getting paid . You have to spend approximately two hours daily on the forum.  This is not a big deal. 

The platform is a free job where you can dedicate the time that you want to dedicate of course this will influence your payment because the fewer hours I dedicate to it, the fewer publications you create and less satoshi you will receive 

It’s not about how long if you want to be successful or you want earn more don’t be negative just be focus and motivate yourself, anytime you can stay here in the platform but please post with knowledge and don’t forget to share your learning with others.

Hi friend I think we should spend much time at this forum for learning more knowledge and experience about everything related to the cryptocyrrency but if you feel boring while doing work then you can work here in intervals .

Your earning on this platform is totally depends upon how much time you spends on this platform and also depends upon your quality of posts 

Dont fell bore on this platform 

Work here as a enjoyment 

As more time you spend on this platform you can earn more

Work hard on this platform 

Work here with intrest

Dear Friend the more time we spend here in this form the more will we learn and earn ,giving much time to crypto is well better for us to gain knowledge 

Hi Friend, I am new to the forum.  I am completing my free posts.  I am new to the forum so all posts are new to me.  I waste a lot of time getting ideas about posts.  It takes me about three to four hours to finish my 20 posts.