3 Factors That Make Bitcoin Potential to Rising in 2020 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatihgani12

3 Factors That Make Bitcoin Potential to Rising in 2020

Bitcoin in the past seven months has experienced price declines that have worried investors. The price of Bitcoin at the end of this year also touched the figure of $ 6,600 and this price will probably last until the end of 2019.

But no need to worry, because in 2020 the price of Bitcoin is predicted to recover and has a favorable price for its users. To make it a reality, 3 bullish factors are supporting it to make Bitcoin return to a positive trend.

1. PlusToken liquidation
It has become a public discussion if one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in the crypto industry has a considerable effect on the crypto market.

Research firm Crypto Chainalysis, recently reported that digital wallet fraud in China may have accumulated more than $ 3 billion cryptocurrencies. The company tracks if there is a movement of around $ 2 billion when the perpetrators wash stolen goods at the counter or elsewhere.

This is a big problem for the crypto world because it coincides with market movements this year. However, according to NewsBTC, it seems that the sell-off has eased and can have a positive impact on the price of Bitcoin which may recover after reaching negative levels this year.

2. 148 Days Before Halving Day
Halving is not something to be underestimated, as shown by PlanB industry analysts, the market has made a big step in halving beforehand and maybe this will happen again. There is some momentum that can be used while heading to the Halving event which is predicted to occur in May 2020.

Economic factors will improve, for example, a decrease in inflation, a reduction in supply and a double ratio for supplies in the flow. Investors and industry observers also agree that halving will have a very positive impact on Bitcoin.

3. Increased institutional and institutional investors
Currently, products like Bakkt are settled with cash. Bitcoin futures do not provide any impact on digital assets and only provide extensive exposure to digital coins.

This year various new institutional products are released and this trend is likely to continue until 2020. Institutional and institutional investors generally do not dare to take risks and prefer to invest in safer assets to place wealth.

Products such as share ownership or loans in the Defi market are likely to emerge as institutional investors in 2020 and make crypto-assets one of the main investment tools.

Some of these factors are thought to support the recovery of Bitcoin prices, but as a reminder, all of this is just a prediction. The price of Bitcoin is very volatile and there are no completely accurate predictions about the price of Bitcoin. As an investor, you must be careful and do in-depth research about the price of Bitcoin in 2020.

Do you agree with 3 factors that make Bitcoin potentially rise in 2020?

Share your opinions if you don't agree?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Lot of improvements have been done in past regarding bitcoin, as lightening network upgrade done a marvelous job after that Halving is the major effect on bitcoin. so this year we can expect some thing big change.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think traders' speculations also influence the rise in the price of Bitcoin because the main objective of traders is to benefit from the difference in price fluctuations in Bitcoin, so they are the fastest responding to global issues.  In action.(trading like two sharp blades for changes in the price of Bitcoin * buying increases selling decreases right)

• +2 1

Yes, and with only one day left, our 2020 has come.  But then there are three possible reasons for Bitcoin that will recover the Bitcoin and they will rise again due to the three factors in the market.And at many prices, Bitcoins will run again in 2020.

I understand all three of your points well and from this I have the right knowledge that Bitcoin will reach a potential point in 2020.  So since these three factors are about to be filled, Bitcoins will certainly go a long way in the 2020 and everyone will be in a much better position.

• +1 1

I'm highly sure that the halvening of Bitcoins can make it rise its value because of law of supply and demand. If Bitcoin's supply decreased it can make the value more increase in the future. I hope my theory is correct.

• +2 1

Halving is the main factor for the rise of bitcoin in 2020. Although halving is not an event but it will definately increase demand of bitcoin which will lead to rise in the price.

Edited by Opinder
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing such a good information and 3 factors regarding increase in potential of bitcoin in 2020 and keep us updating with such informations to keep boosting the people for working in bitcoin and crypto world and no doubt the bitcoin will go up and will touch a good price so its better to be with it

I think the fact that Halving will affect the price of Bitcoin and thereby the price will change in 2020. This is one of the main positive news. 

Yes your points are valid. we can say market will definitely surge keeping in view of these points. The major is BTC Halving, which is very important this year.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:57 AM, Fatihgani12 said:

Bitcoin in the past seven months has experienced price declines that have worried investors. The price of Bitcoin at the end of this year also touched the figure of $ 6,600 and this price will probably last until the end of 2019.

But no need to worry, because in 2020 the price of Bitcoin is predicted to recover and has a favorable price for its users. To make it a reality, 3 bullish factors are supporting it to make Bitcoin return to a positive trend.

1. PlusToken liquidation
It has become a public discussion if one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in the crypto industry has a considerable effect on the crypto market.

Research firm Crypto Chainalysis, recently reported that digital wallet fraud in China may have accumulated more than $ 3 billion cryptocurrencies. The company tracks if there is a movement of around $ 2 billion when the perpetrators wash stolen goods at the counter or elsewhere.

This is a big problem for the crypto world because it coincides with market movements this year. However, according to NewsBTC, it seems that the sell-off has eased and can have a positive impact on the price of Bitcoin which may recover after reaching negative levels this year.

Halving is not something to be underestimated, as shown by PlanB industry analysts, the market has made a big step in halving beforehand and maybe this will happen again. There is some momentum that can be used while heading to the Halving event which is predicted to occur in May 2020.

Economic factors will improve, for example, a decrease in inflation, a reduction in supply and a double ratio for supplies in the flow. Investors and industry observers also agree that halving will have a very positive impact on Bitcoin.

Currently, products like Bakkt are settled with cash. Bitcoin futures do not provide any impact on digital assets and only provide extensive exposure to digital coins.

This year various new institutional products are released and this trend is likely to continue until 2020. Institutional and institutional investors generally do not dare to take risks and prefer to invest in safer assets to place wealth.

Products such as share ownership or loans in the Defi market are likely to emerge as institutional investors in 2020 and make crypto-assets one of the main investment tools.

Some of these factors are thought to support the recovery of Bitcoin prices, but as a reminder, all of this is just a prediction. The price of Bitcoin is very volatile and there are no completely accurate predictions about the price of Bitcoin. As an investor, you must be careful and do in-depth research about the price of Bitcoin in 2020.

thanks for given good information i hope bitcoin go higer in 2020 and recover all losses maybe 2020 go good earning year for crypto currencies

Yes, the three points you write down will cause Bitcoin to rise. Yes we will see the progress this year, which is clearly a big hope we will increase that can touch the moon.

I am sure that these three factors combined together will contribute to make prices of bitcoin reach higher level. The halving period  in particular has always made bitcoin rise higher.

These are 3 strong factors and will significantly affect the rise in the Bitcoin price to the top, especially the second factor for the upcoming split

• -2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Never heard plustoken factor will definetely check this out, For other factors like bitcoin halving and some institutional blockchain implementation it's reasonable though and i think it's really affecting later, Thanks for this information mate and happy new years!

If you asked about the three potential about the bitcoins goes up. There are the main three reason is under below:

1- Market demand

2- Prices schedule

3- Grooming 

These are the three factors for the price goes up and people invest and hold the crypto currency and work for the bitcoins and earn heavy profit in up coming days.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:27 AM, Fatihgani12 said:

1. PlusToken liquidation

I agree with you. I think 2020 will be great for bitcoin.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

5 hours ago, Hridoy ahmed said:

Hello I hope for three things that will increase the price of Bitcoin, I believe that half can affect the price tag of Bitcoin and thus the purchase price may change by 2020, which is the main optimistic media of this kind, The summit of all these variables focuses to the plausibility that 2020 will be an unimaginably bullish year for Bitcoin, 

2020 will be a month of history, it will be a memorable year for all cryptos

This three factors will definitely be the reason for the pumping price of Bitcoin this year. So I better holding my coins for the halving time and wait for the fluctuation of the Bitcoin value.

• +2 1

On 12/31/2019 at 5:30 AM, Jump said:

I glad to read this thread because for now the price of the bitcoin today is dumping again and this is not profitable to us as a investor, and I would like to hold my coins now because that prediction that pump will go again in the middle of the year.

its pretty good decision to hold bitcoin when it was dumping a few days ago because that was an obvious bear move to shake out the weak hands and make them sell at these low prices.

About the institutional investors I have to doubt that we've seen numbers similar to the beginning of 2017. Although we are still in the 3rd year of the four year circle so probably we will notice huge difference in 2021. I hope that we won't start crashing after the halving with all these speculative funds we have gathered.

Thanks for this topic, informations like these we need to take a look at them, sometimes there is more causes will appear but it is depending on the situation, I will say it again, thanks for this topic and always topics like those are good to read 

Well, I suspect that the cryptocurrency market will soon enter a bullish channel during this year or next, even if this year is not good for bitcoin, I think 2021 will be better.

I am happy to read this topic because the price of bitcoin at the present time is declining again after a rise for a period of time and with this decline, many other currencies were affected and I hope that bitcoin will make a correction until the market improves now