How to eliminate paradigms? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maarcoferrer

How to eliminate paradigms?

We should know that since we are born we come with patterns regarding money and many social things, which leaves us vulnerable to follow them and we grow up with the mind of how we have to be and that if we do something different we will be judged. We call this paradigms, we do not choose them, they are not induced from the time we are little. The best way is to realize that you don't know everything and that there is a world outside the radar in which you have always lived. We must be aware that the only way to get to the next level is to do away with fear and paradigms. This is very useful in real life, as well as in business and investments. 

Edited by maarcoferrer
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

It's only experience can avoind those things and specially the bad ideas because in paradigms there something good and something bad of course and when we live in life we can choose the good and leave the bad this how it work in general 

• +1 1

Yes everyone has his own point of view and some knowledge, if he/she share that knowledge in his own words this problem can be eliminated easily. So everyone should try to share his own opinion not copy others sentence by sentence. 

Of course, my friend, there are no two people of the same disposition and the same way of thinking, and each person is independent in his thinking and how he obtains useful information and the methods that lead to that.

You talk about the thoughts and behaviors that have arisen with us since childhood and are still present in us. Therefore, two people cannot behave or like alike. Some handle things with pessimism and sadness, while others view things from an optimistic perspective. Human beings are different in nature.

• +2 1

I agree with you. 
We must not always behave in our actions with a model ... Sometimes we have to deviate from the model and think in a new way 
If we don't modernize the way we work, we don't evolve.

Edited by Raauf QK
  • +5 1

This forum was created many years ago, but it was launched two years ago By now or so, the logo has become very popular and everyone is working on it.Now it is happening on International Love.

Yes, of course, we do not know everything and we can always learn more. All of us should know that, and we have to get rid as much as possible of fear, paradigms, and anything that restricts us. This is very important in work here and in investments.

That sounds good
Each of us has a different mind and mind
Models contain the good and the bad, and each of us chooses the thing closest to it. This thing depends on ourselves and how we approach the good and leave the bad
This is how it works as it does in our life in general

• +2 1

I liked your publication, we certainly have everyone's paradigms instilled since our birth and when we see something new, we don't know how to do it, since the new is dangers, for this we have to eliminate all paradigms and focus on what we really want Our heart has a lot to do with personality and decision making, for this you have to form a strong mentality to grow beyond your imagination with cryptocurrencies that have no limits.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend only experience and knowledge can avoid all those things, we just have to believe ourselves and keep working hard on our own goals without relying to anyone. This is the only way that we can avoid such things. 

For me, I find it a new way of working and thinking, but what I want is whether this method can be considered cheating or is it permissible
Therefore, before I try it, I will ask the supervisors about it to make sure it is allowed

Paradigms are models or patterns of behavior that allow us to interact with the world and here, thanks to the cryptographic world, many of us have achieved it since many people were shy and since we were here that problem we were able to solve it because since we do not have direct contact with the rest of the participants it is easier to be able to speak or write everything we know.

• +3 1

Each person has his own outlook and his own thinking, and it is rare for two people to resemble the mentality used in thinking, so each of us must present and adopt his ideas and move away from copying models and ideas, as it is like the death of the mind and his arrest from work and is considered a type of fraud as well, so we must move away from this Subject

• +2 1

On 2/12/2021 at 7:21 PM, maarcoferrer said:

We should know that since we are born we come with patterns regarding money and many social things, which leaves us vulnerable to follow them and we grow up with the mind of how we have to be and that if we do something different we will be judged. We call this paradigms, we do not choose them, they are not induced from the time we are little. The best way is to realize that you don't know everything and that there is a world outside the radar in which you have always lived. We must be aware that the only way to get to the next level is to do away with fear and paradigms. This is very useful in real life, as well as in business and investments. 

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information because I do not have information about it but you give me a lot of useful information actually I do not know what is mean by padigrames  but after reading your post I have come to know about it and that is the best thing of this forum that it  teach us about new things

• +1 1

On 4/13/2021 at 8:35 AM, DavisPabon06 said:

I think that changes are necessary and always for the better. Changing our way of thinking can open many doors that we thought were impossible and that happens when you break traditional paradigms. @Guru2050

Yes of course @DavisPabon06 for the fact, that the world is believe to be dynamic. Then we grow by making little great changes as result of creativity. Being creative helps us to become better, see things differently and as well to solve contemporary world problems effectively.

Thank you very much for this valuable participation, my dear friend. I certainly agree with you. There is no objection to a person following in the footsteps of his grandparents and learning from them, but he must have open thought, love of adventure, and out of the ordinary in order to develop

We must improve ourselves and not stay in the same routine matters and strive to make a change so that we do not become bored and also we must try to do anything to change the atmosphere in which we are and thus we continue to work and be creative in it

• +3 1

Yes, most people are thus the path of their lives when they are young, they learn models that may be good and may be bad, but when we grow up we will have the ability to define our needs, we are now heading towards a new world ruled by modern technology, the world of cryptocurrencies that charts a new future for the global economy.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we must get rid of the customs and traditions that restrict us greatly because they constitute a basic barrier that prevents us from developing and prevents us from doing what we desire.

• +2 1

I think if we want to get some thing in our life the first thing that matter is only our own efforts the more we do the more we get so do your own research to get any thing in your life instead of paradigms because this remove your ability to work so use your own power in your work to get your goals.

Dear everyone has a special view, where if he participates in a private conversation he has, it is possible to get rid of these problems and experience is the one that can avoid this problem and because always in the models there are two things, one is bad and the other is good where always and in normal life we choose the best and the good in general

• +2 1