In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder

For me I will choose to be both a trader and a long time holder because the goal is to be an expert in trading and investing so that I can make a lot of profits with cryptocurrencies.

If you have sufficient experience in the field of trading and if you love this field, you can work with it without loss, but if you do not want to occupy yourself with fluctuating prices and live in a tense atmosphere, it is better to collect cryptocurrencies and sell them at a later time.

• +2 1

Experienced traders always have tools for profit. Even if the price of bitcoin falls! And for beginners in trading, this is not the best period. You can try the investment.

• +2 1

I started the crypto world at a time when the price of Bitcoin was very high, but I will try to buy new currencies that he can afford and store, I am also not the owner of a term, because I am a university student and I want to obtain for my university expenses

• +1 1

You are talking about an investment process, my friend, but there are many people who prefer the process of trading, that is, buying and selling on an ongoing basis and not waiting long, as I mentioned,

• +3 1

Well we have different strategy how to make profit in cryptos. If you want to hold for long term then hold it, but if you want to trade then trade it, we have different strategy..

I am one of the people who hold cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, for the long term, because there is a great possibility of market stability and a rise in the price of bitcoin, and this leads to great success and good profits.

• +4 1

Base on my own opinion trading is best with the others. If you hold bitcoin then you have to chance loss your money. For this reason I think trading is better than holding at the moment, so learning trading will be a good opportunity for someone to earn more money in cryptowold.

Dear like These situation we should to keep patience for increasing prices if you want to more earning then you should to keep patience for this and you can earn good money with this . And you should to choose a coin which will increase in future. 

Of course, holding currencies is better than trading, but when you want to achieve huge profits, you want a large capital first, and then that this work is not your source of income because you have to be patient, perhaps for years, to reap profits from long-term holding and for this reason many resort to trading.

I believe that trading contains a large degree of risk, especially when the market is very volatile, so I prefer a long-term investment as it is safer and brings you good profits when the market recovers again.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 20.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • точно не зна, насчет 1го, но во втором стандартные долбанутые а ля erc20 комиссии   кстати, с наступившим !   можно халвы купить в 5ерочке отпраздновать   и тончик снова припал
    • Представители Федерального бюро расследований предупреждают общественность о распространении программы-вымогателя Akira. Согласно заявлению ФБР , программа-вымогатель Akira Bitcoin ( BTC ) нанесла многомиллионные убытки различным компаниям и организациям в Северной Америке, Европе и Австралии. Вредоносное ПО получает доступ к инфраструктуре предприятия через VPN, получая доступ к программному обеспечению без многофакторной аутентификации. Затем Акира крадет конфиденциальные данные и важную информацию, блокируя доступ к системе. Далее на экране отображается сообщение с требованием выкупа. Хакеры используют биткойн в качестве способа оплаты.   В результате распространения программы-вымогателя неизвестные мошенники завладели более чем $42 млн, затронув более 250 компаний. Первоначально хакеры атаковали компьютерные системы на базе Windows, но позже следователи выявили и Linux-версию Akira. ФБР совместно с Агентством кибербезопасности и безопасности инфраструктуры (CISA), Европейским центром по киберпреступности Европола (EC3) и Национальным центром кибербезопасности Нидерландов (NCSC-NL) выпустило специальное предупреждение. Ранее ФБР опубликовало отчет о мошенничестве с инвестициями в криптовалюту. По данным агентства, в 2023 году этот показатель увеличился на 53% до $3,94 млрд. Как пояснили в ФБР, большая часть афер была связана с обещанием высоких прибылей от инвестиций в цифровые активы и составляет 86% всех потерь от инвестиционного мошенничества. В Соединенных Штатах.
    • Как и другие L2-решения, конкуренты (солана) и сам эфир. У меня возникла мысль, не перелезть ли с матика в оптимизм, арбитрум или еще что. Как раз пока дно. Но че-то лень. А другие более значительные перед халвингом были? Уж какие случились. Я пересказы видел и не потянуло слушать целиком.
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Solana SOL > USDT TRC20 USDT TRC20 > Solana SOL
    • Мы рады объявить, что поддерживаем JTO на нашей платформе!   Jito (JTO) — это управленческий токен в экосистеме Solana, направленный на максимизацию преимуществ жидкостного стейкинга и снижение негативного воздействия максимально извлекаемой стоимости (MEV). Держатели токена JTO могут участвовать в процессах принятия решений, влияющих на развитие сети, таких как управление фондами казначейства и установление тарифов для пулов стейкинга.   Обменивайте JTO по лучшим курсам на: easybit.com/ru 👈  
    • We are excited to announce that we support JTO on our platform!   Jito (JTO) is a governance token within the Solana ecosystem, focused on maximizing the benefits of liquid staking and reducing the negative impacts of Maximum Extractable Value (MEV). Token holders of JTO can participate in decision-making processes that affect the network's development, such as managing treasury funds and setting fees for staking pools.   Exchange JTO at the best rates at: easybit.com 👈  
    • Да увы как видим к этому всё и идёт, хотя даже если цена упадёт сильно, то профит будет одним из самых жирных на равне с тем сколько времени и ресурсов мы потратили на этот проект. Очень уж жалею, что не привёл рефов.
    • В долгосрочной перспективе эксперты ожидают больше от биткоина из-за халвинга. Некоторые аналитики предполагают возможное падение цены биткоина после халвинга, так как рынок может быть перекупленным. Однако, другие эксперты не считают, что халвинг существенно повлияет на цену биткоина.