In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder

If you poverty to be day trader, your the entire time is passed on for trading. You argot resolve no matter which imagine trading. as a result i endorse every person to stretched duration investment than day trading. asset is exceedingly good.

But, I don't want to become a long time holder. I just want to be a regular trader and making a trades regularly. Like every other day or week. And so I could have a good profit in a quite short time.

The value of crypto currency is high and traders get high profit on investment and earn more money in a short time period so they stay focus on being stakeholders 

On 12/31/2019 at 3:10 AM, PiroSense said:

Trading is generally a lot riskier, given that we are in a volatile market and anything is unpredictable to happen. I always go with investment rather than trading at any circumstances in cryptocurrencies. I'd only be willing to do trading on less volatile markets such as stock exchanges.

If you become quite knowledgeable in trading,you'll be grateful for volatility, because that is what makes profit possible. You won't have to wait until the market rallies or makes another ATH  to start making profit as holders do but everyday as the market moves up and down, you'll be able to take advantage of it. At the end of the day, the trader will have much more profit to show than an holder.

Actually in my opinion trading is best with the others. If you hold bitcoin then you have to chance loss your money. For this reason I think trading is better than hold

4 hours ago, Raisat Jahan said:

It is better to be a trader than to be a long term hodler, if you are a long term holder you might be safe but the profit is limited.

Different people different risk, If you are a true believer in cryptocurrency then long term holding is a good alternative to day trading. If you sum it all, You are bound to earn more money by hodling rather than trading.

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Abdul Alim said:

wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for

The current price today is pumping due to the income halving event. If you are uncertain if you will hodl or sell then it entirely up to you and it depends on your current needs. If you bought your bitcoin at 3,000 then selling now would net you will $7000 easily.

Holding is a choice and not all people are able to resist the temptation of selling at this price

spacer.png

If you do not trade in other markets, you must not explicitly learn how to trade in the crypto market. I believe if you are not a trader, just hooding Bitcoin (or whatever crypto you believe in) is a better decision

When price more dump then i think we should hold coin then and after price increase then trade .so be a long time holder benefit it was my thought.

Do whatever you think that is profitable for you. Traders are always seeking the profit after or during the crypto tradings.I have found no people around the world who is involving in the crypto trading just to enjoy but not to gain profit. 

On 12/31/2019 at 1:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

Moving up usdt moving down btc that how you make more btc in your wallet fast way...

Holding is just one way of minimizing or avoiding loses,so maybe many are still at lose or it is also possible that many are expecting more profits thats why they do hold.

I agree there is uncertainty of whole crypto market. Just yesterday night btc is on 10150$ and then goes down to 9300$ dip price and again jumps to 9600$ still on this point  .

21 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

predicting something like isn't easy as it sounds! sometimes unpredictable things happen in the market especially for these days! but if you don't have enough knowledge about trading so investing and holding are better for you.

I invest in trading in cryptocurrencies and see trading as one of the most profitable types

You are absolutely right when there is great uncertainty as at this time it is best to move away from the market and observe how you can take advantage

Long term traders are the most success trader. I prefer it than other trading. It is the best and also better than long term holding in this decade. 

On 12/31/2019 at 5:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

I think trader and long time investment both of them are best in this time. This is golden time to do it. I am learning about trading. Also I invest on some good coins for long time.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Presently at this moment of Crypto and how it has taken a dip on their value, focusing on those Crypto coins which moves generally on how  bitcoins value sometimes fair on. Since we might be approaching the halving as stated to happen on may, and with how the prices went up and now is below some figures, it really wondering to see how the price will go after the halving

Well, this is what's trader is, if you want to be a trader, you must have some patience to your body because you are marking some days or predictions which will be increase the price of your coin.

When you hold some currency for a long time so this is a long term deal in my opinion! let's say that the price of this currency would be doubled.. but this may take years!! but in trading yo will make good amounts of profits in a month and you will save your capital from loosing! but in holding.. nobody knows what would happen with your capital in many years..

I am 100% agree with on this. One should buy the famous Cryptos and hold it for longer term. To have great profits in the future. I have bought some and will be holding for long term. 

Instead of waiting too long for bitcoin price to rise, i think its good to trade in altcoins. You can earn good profit in altcoins but you must have trading knowledge or skills.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Crypto currency is not predictable and I think the bitcoin asset should be divided into two parts. One part to trade for everyday income and the other to hold until the price rises.

Every trader have their own trading skills yes present so many traders follows same strategy, long term strategy because every trader believe after halving, bitcoin prices goes high so they hold their coins and waiting the right  time, when bitcoin prices goes high then they sell their coins,