In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 7
  • +2 11
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Maybe they have some strategy why they're trader or they have different beliefs to reach their goal. But yes, for me the holding of this coins is perfect in this time because maybe the value will increase next year.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I think everyone has different skills and different interests not solely because of profit but the goal of profit is also a trigger. Why be a trader because it seems that there are opportunities for daily income everything has a risk even when you hold you need times  to wait while you wait why don't look for other profits from the Altcoins

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

What are your thoughts in this moment ?

Trading is generally a lot riskier, given that we are in a volatile market and anything is unpredictable to happen. I always go with investment rather than trading at any circumstances in cryptocurrencies. I'd only be willing to do trading on less volatile markets such as stock exchanges.

• +1 2

i think bitcoin is not in that much bad phase, as compare to other currency everyone finds bitcoin better, so deciding something bad about bitcoin is not really good, just be patient.

4 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

Crypto market is the name of pumps and dumps. Its a high volatile market ever. All you have to need is patience. Good skills and knowledge and courage to bear a loss. 

• +1 2

I think trading is always the best option with strong technical knowledge. If you have read about experts advice regarding crypto market they always said to trade in good times of a year. holding for whole year could bring disappointment if prices are not up as expectations.

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Honestly, for the past few years, I was a trader or doing trading as my part-time job in crypto world because I find it more easier to earn than any other things but at the current status or status of market cap it is not right moment to do trading, so I decide to be a holder for now and wait for the pump or a good opportunity to trade again.

I think now so many traders are holding their Bitcoin because halving is coming very soon and everyone want to earn Bing amount of bitcoin in 2020.

I think we should juts trade some more, as the bull is far yet to cime, but we must make sure we stay trading on those top coins.

At this point we really need to be the right trader because at this point we have to worry about selling the currency.  However, the price is less to worry about buying.  The day ahead is coming, we who are business people can be very profitable. Now if buying currency, these dollars will increase in value more than the present.

• +1 2

Trading is a risky way but if you understand market movements and which coins will be profitable it will be our luck.  Yes saving Bitcoin for a long time is good but it takes a long time for this, this can only be done by someone who is patient.

Well we have different strategy how to make profit in cryptos. If you want to hold for long term then hold it, but if you want to trade then trade it, we have different strategy.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The reason for starting a long-term business in our time right now is that if we start a long-term business with a lot of bitcoin, then that business can certainly benefit.  Because the amount of bitcoin that is in the 7,000 now, but we will see a lot more next year.  And it will go much higher.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, Shinobi1 said:

If you have the trading strategy than off course you could earn more and more because you trade with different alternative coin not only bitcoin so you could get profit by trading in short term

In my mind that everyone will have a trading strategy to get big profits even though trading has different alternative coins that make them gain by trading in the short term because they use various strategies to follow any coin trading in order to get more profits.

I think  bitcoin price is very low if we buy  for long term trading, so we can make  good profits in future If we  made a good strategy on a daily basis and start trading on other coins like xrp tron ltc doge ethereum we can generate good profits. 

This is actually the ideal strategy when price is not favorable to us - hold. Hold as much as you can since there is nothing you can do. Wait for the right moment and then trade.

Edited by Kuroashii

10 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Holding coins for long term as a trader I don't think there's anything wrong with it, it's just matter of personal choice or probably the trader is actually waiting for the price of the coins to go up before he can sell. 

11 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Crypto market is a volatile market. Uncertainty will remain exist in this market. we have just to be wise in doing trading and investing to make sure not to loose our money or investment.

I agree on holding cryptos. Some people think why hold it when you can just trade it? Well my answer to that is because holding your crypto gives you zero risk and for me that is still new to this and don't know how to trade well this is the best option so far.

• +2 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Some strategies that to have to follow to get the good profits.

If the market pumps then don't take any trade. Just hold the bitcoin at that time. But if the decline moment starts then convert your bitcoin into the dollar.

Hi mate, Yes I totally agree with you , I think It would be the best strategy for now, the crypto market is not very good for now to trade, you don't know the price will raise or fall again in the current situation but later on the market will raise up for sure so I also think we should hold it rather than trading

If you want to be day trader, your all time is gone for trading. You can't do anything expect trading. So i recommend everyone to long term holding than day trading. holding is very good.

I think crypto and trading knowledge is most important in this field. The current bitcoin coin price is down but bitcoin price every hour ups and downs so you can hold long-term .it's a benefit to gaining to your profits.

as you know market is not stable  the short term trading there may be having some risks.that why you have to prefer long term to achieve your goals.and avoid the risk.