In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder

Both are good and profitable and have their own ways of being better than the other. It all depends the skills and strategy of an individual. Trading doesn’t favor for me, so I prefer to hold my investment until I accomplish my goals. Whenever I try to trade, I usually end up in losing some money, though not all the times and I do win sometimes.

• +1 1

When price is low of any coin then became the long term holder instead of day trader or short term trading. But if price is up then do day trading instead of long term trading. 

I think long term holders are not profitable. We need profit every day, so that it can be used for our living expenses. Trading There is no risk if we buy at the right time. Sticking to it in the long run will only leave you bored and inactive in the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Actually holding is a long term business and it can be done by only those who have a good amount of capital. If you are a student or belong from a middle class family then holding is not enough for you. I think as a student first I have to focus on making capital and then jump to holding. No doubt holding can be so beneficial that a person may have to do nothing for a year and still he can live comfortably from this profit.

Yes my friend you have explained well who are interested in the trading system. And if you are a day trader then you can't any enough profit and you will waste you time all the day. So keep hold these digital currencies for a long time. And when your target achieved then sell then a get a profit. I am also doing this strategy.

On 10/11/2020 at 11:05 PM, malik6314193 said:

When price is low of any coin then became the long term holder instead of day trader or short term trading. But if price is up then do day trading instead of long term trading. 

@malik6314193yes my friend I totally agree with your suggestion and you have made a great job. Yes when the market of any digital coin is dumped then hold this for a long time because it will check your confidence and patience to work in trading. And when the price is pumping the immediately sell them to get a good profit.

Everybody has his/her own skill, some people are good in trading while others are not and some people prefer long term holding, so it's depends on what you are good in and what you have interest for. I prefer long term holding than trading. 

Edited by scofield64

There are certain trading strategies inorder to succeed which may not apply well for all people who aren't that experienced. I think you should hold money so that more profit can be attained. These are just choices based on amount you have and experience.

Holding isn't giving profit but trading can gives you profit on daily bases where you can earn small amount without risk. All you have to do is to follow the BTC movement and monitor the chart. Then analysis the last 24 or 72 hours movement you can bring something out from analysis and got some upcoming movement. Then do trade for specific time and make profit. 

• +1 1

This 2020 btc price, only a wise trader can trade who have a very good knowledge of trading and have lot of experiences about technical analysis because soon we will start seeing deep.

It is a great advice and needs some discipline but it is what it is. From last year price is almost double and will keep rising as long as nobody is selling. The demand for Bitcoin will probably bring the price higher and only some whale plans can make this temporary go down. I am hold and have make plans for all occasions to keep hold. Not risk to lose the profits I expect.

• +3 1

It is best to be a holder when conditions are given to be positive for Bitcoin. I think these happened right now after the halving and the Bitcoins that are bought are in massive numbers and investors are not just buying to sell for a small profit. It is a time to hold.

• +2 2

1 hour ago, percare said:

It is best to be a holder when conditions are given to be positive for Bitcoin. I think these happened right now after the halving and the Bitcoins that are bought are in massive numbers and investors are not just buying to sell for a small profit. It is a time to hold.

I think short term trading (scalping) is also a good strategy in such situation because it gives the trader the ability to control his orders instantly and permits him to take the appropriate actions if something goes wrong

• +1 1

I also like long-term investment because it will bring you abundant profit after years, but we have to be very patient in addition to leaving part of the capital for medium-term trading and scalping.

I am a long term holder and investor and I think that Bitcoin will be something that will be a lot higher in ten years from 2020. I don't know if it can reach too high in a small time, this will be speculative and we will have to trade then, but if it grows organically then it can be at least 500,000 in 2030.

Long term trading seems to be very profitable and risk free plus it will also save you from the emotional problems you will get while day trading or scalping. Some say that long term hodling is bad but I see it as a very good strategy.

• +2 1

You are right but instead of holiday  the bitcoin we should  keep on buying more and more each time it falls down it will help you to earn even more.

Bitcoin currency has great interest from investors, so whenever the price goes down, we notice a large number of purchase orders. Even if you buy and complete the price going down, it will likely bounce back and give you profits.

It is a good idea and some people like to trade and feel they are in control but they only make richer some exchanges when they are selling because of fear and not under a plan that wiil profit them.

• +3 1

Trading can be stressful and less productive from just holding. I am willing to hold for at least the end of 2021 and perhaps history will be repeated and we will be in one of the best bull runs of all time for Bitcoin. I think that this will be epic and to people that weren't in crypto during 2017, know that it will be a lot of fun.

Maybe we have different ways on how to handle our bitcoin. But I respect your opinion. It is just that we have different situation and different thinking how to make our money grows. I will count your opinion on my ways and use it because it is sounds good and profitable but in a long way

I think trading is much more profitable when compared to manahan. Trading is profitable every time I start it, bitcoin fluctuations are common, we take advantage of falling prices to buy bitcoin. There is no risk if we know the trading strategy. Holding can be done when the market is down.

• +1 1

the Bitcoin currency for a long time is better than trading in Bitcoin and less risky, investors to earn good profit to wallets

• -1 1

I completely agree with you, especially in the crypto market, where investing and storing major cryptocurrencies is guaranteed to profit with the passage of time, and it is better than even storing gold. As for those who speculate, there are two types: an expert who makes excellent profits and a beginner who loses his money.

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 4:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

Well, trading is easiest way for earning money but without knowledge its the way of loss. So if anybody know about markets working, coins analysis, latest creations in crypto world then trading is best for that person. Like for btc, in the end of 2019, bitcoin price $7k, but now you see price of btc, its almost reached $16.5k. So may be many person hold it from 2019, because they know the market, they do good research and they have enough patience and now they get monstrous profit. Btc is highly volatile coin, some times its price goes up or goes down, so dont panic, keep patience and take risk because without risk, we cant earn but learn how to maintain risk in crypto coins.  For btc, holding is one of best opportunity for earns massive interest. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of Bitcoin is fluctuating and we don't know what will happen to prices. For long-term trading this is very good because we will wait for a good price to sell it to get a lot of profit.