Which wallets are helpful for new beginners? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Which wallets are helpful for new beginners?

Actually, i think perfect money is the best wallet to withdraw from yobit because low fee on the perfect money.Because the money we earn on cryptotalk is received from yobit and we can aslo easily invest our money there.I recommend that you use it and you will see that you will like that very much wallet.

• +2 1

About myself, I use a wallet Ethereum, it is good and free, and you can download its application on your mobile phone, and many sites support it, also there are stronger wallets, But it is not free 

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend. Actually, there is a lot of wallet on the Internet, but I prefer to save the money that I earn in the Yubit wallet because it is a safe and impenetrable wallet

Since you are a beginner I recommend you to use the Yobit wallet because it is easy to use, safe and reliable. Most of the members here use it even the experts because you can trade and invest with it.

Hello dear friends, I am also new here, but first you must document the account strongly, then write a hundred comments correctly, useful and well, then they become twenty comments a day to be paid and to be well and free from spelling errors and good luck to all

I believe that every new member participating in the forum must choose the Ubit wallet as it is easy to work and simple to understand as you can invest in encrypted currencies only, you must understand the rules and laws, collect the necessary information and self-help to expand personal knowledge

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

In fact, dear, I do not know which are safe or suitable for beginners. It was a pleasure for Wadad to help you, but as you know, I might give you the answer, but it comes out wrong and made you very good luck and good luck.

• +3 1

My friend, welcome to us in this forum. There are many good and useful wallets for members here, but in my opinion, the best and the cheapest to withdraw fees is Yobit, and I advise you to use it.

• +1 1

From my experience I recommend you a wallet Yobit, in terms of ease of use, and you can buy and trade currencies through it and the safety in it,

Edited by Khaldoon Saqr
  • +1 1

Yes, you can invest, but the investment will reap its benefits when the amount is relatively large and you, through 130 comments, you will not have sufficient balance to invest and you need longer time to collect an amount that can be invested or traded.

Yes, of course, my friend, you can easily transfer money through the Yobit wallet, and you can also increase your profit through trading and investment

I am a new member of the cryptocurrency so I do not know what a wallet is, I want to know what a wallet is from a member with experience in this subject to gain more information about this field.

Dear friend and I am new here, but the best wallet according to my information is yobit, but I do not know if there are other wallets that are better than them. I will read the comments as there is useful information on this topic

• +3 1

I think Trust wallet will be better for you and all the beginner because it is easy to use and also one of the legit wallet in crypto world

Hello my friend, I directed the same question to my old friends on the forum and the answer was the yobit wallet because it is reliable and has no worries and you can withdraw money and trade from it

• +1 1

In my opinion, my friend, the Ubiquit platform is the best and it achieves our endeavors in terms of gaining information and experience and earning a profit. I advise beginners to work on this platform because it enjoys high credibility and absolute confidence.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend 🌸

I advise you to interact, participate, and act effectively ... as well as respect the basic rules and conditions laid down by the forum ..

And gaining experience from old-timers is important and necessary.

Dear friend, I support your posts and comments constantly. You are an active member, and I thank you for being here ..

I hope you like and support you to stay stronger 😍🌸

Welcome my friend, I definitely recommend Yobit wallet, as it is the most used, safest and legitimate.  And you can invest and trade from them

I think that there are many good e-wallets, but before choosing one of them, we must know what each wallet offers and choose what benefits us from the advantages it offers, and I think that the platform's wallet is good enough for beginners

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many electronic wallets, but what matters is what each wallet offers of features that are not present in the rest of the electronic wallets, so we must look for a wallet that meets our desires, and at the beginning I find that the platform's wallet looks good enough

Hello my friend, I am a new member in the cryptocurrency as a beginner using the money wallet in an easy way and I think that I invest in a cryptocurrency and this will give you profits to start working in electronic cryptocurrencies. Please say your important advice and I want to know the senior members what are the appropriate and important portfolios for me. Thank you very much

As beginner and new mumber we can use yobit wallet.  Because it easy to use and we can get our cryptotalk paent from yobit wallet. If we know about cryptocurrency then we can start trading . But we can use investbox and can get 1%return on it. We can check price of different coin on one wallet is yobit. We can make and can find which coin is usefull to earn profit during this suition.  When we would make right decisions on yobit as beginner then we can get money ,but for this required knowledge, so we can get from cryptotalk.  Knowledge about cryptocurrency is so important. 

My friend, I think saving your money in Yobit is the best, because this platform in addition to the possibility of storage gives you many options to invest your money, and it is definitely very safe to work on it, so you never worry about your money being lost.

Dear use yobit wallet which is the best wallet with advanced security system which prevent you from hackers. You can also exchange your currency through yobit easily.

Hai hello mate. Welcome to this huge forum crypto world. Hope you are doing very well. Well asked mate. The perfect wallet is yobit. There have no any more doubts on that. It is very simple and well humble to use.

• +2 1