Community Reputation point - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rida Khan

Community Reputation point

Hello friend, you can get a good reputation through good posts and helpful comments.  Can get more people with more experience. Accept my regards. Good luck

• +3 1

Welcome my friend. To get a good reputation, you must do and abide by the rules and laws dictated by the forum, and you must be the owner of useful posts and work with dedication and sincerity towards the members and the forum.

Greetings to you and all the members working here my dear friend to stay here in this forum and follow the work you must adhere to all the rules, violation of one rule can cause you to give a point of warning or expulsion. A good reputation is earned through a useful publication or a good topic and this will require good work from you.

Yes you can write the post well and charming on this forum.the people will also be reply and liked your post then you get a best repotetion in crypto family community.

You can get reputation with your post. So make post which attract people and gain attention then can get reputation.  So uf we focus on this forum as beginner how we can make a usefull post. So for this we can read other post and can get knowledge that help us how we can servive on this forum and how we can make a single post usefull. If we make our own research then we can attract people and can get reputation. So this is right place and we can set our goals and can achieve with some hard work.  So our main focus should be own our post lead us to getting reputation. 

I am new on this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. 

The good reputation comes from the interest in the post or comment that you provide in terms of the text, it must be in good format and writing, that is, it should be in the correct language even if you seek the help of an assistant translator, and the most important thing is the content must be of scientific benefit 

That is great to see your interest in Cryptotalk forum, mostly here just come for earning. But I suggest everyone that this forum is also most useful for learning about Cryptocurrency and trading. And the reputation depends on your quality of post that should meet the criteria of posts according to forum's rules. If you want to get good reputation, then you should have to share useful, good quality, and correct information posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

To get a good reputation there is one way and that is to provide very good publications and write useful information that attracts the attention of members to respond to it and give us the reputation you deserve.
And that work needs constant search for useful topics and articles to increase our information and discover new things about cryptocurrencies.

Hello dear hope you are doing well dear make good post full of information so that people can get benefits from your post and give you good reputation because reputation only depends upon the good content .good luck.

You are welcome mate...

If someone want to gain fame from this platforms.He should bring informative material and creative content to this forum.work very hard to gain fame.and don't copy others.you have to write on many important and informative topics

post...

The number of community reputation points you have reflects how much positive content you are producing. If you create insightful material, you will gain a strong reputation, which will help you gain the confidence of the moderator. If you gain confidence, your profile will be accepted and will gradually improve in appearance.

First you read guidelines and rules then you make useful and meaningful topics and posts in knowledge words because followers gives you good reputation right my friends. Don't copy from other post.

On 2/8/2021 at 9:23 PM, Rida Khan said:

Hey guys I am new here and I Want to get your advice how can I get good community reputation point and how can I survive well and perform good on this platform please guide me my respected seniors

Welcome dear friend in this platform,  firstly, if you want to gain more positive responses and gain number of reputation then you have to gain some more knowledge about this forum and you should have to create useful and informative contents. Thank you

Well, my friend, if you have an ambition for a good reputation, you should publish useful information and valuable topics for everyone to benefit from and no one causes you to rebuke

To earn a good reputation, the most important thing is to make valuable material in your postings, so you need to produce good postings and the reputation will be optimistic and good, of course. @Rida Khan @shakeelsherpao

Obviously you are right I agree with you as I beginner in this platform first you read guidelines and rules and regulations then you make useful and meaningful topics and posts in knowledge words because followers gives you good reputation focus on your work good luck.

You will get this reputation through your positive points and the extent of interaction on them that you expressed through your skill and competence at work here with the instructions well followed. For sure, you will get the distinction. Good work follows a great achievement.

Edited by Ania atom
  • +1 1

Мой друг, посты должны быть красивыми и полезными, писать на правильном языке, спасибо за такой добрый пост, желаю тебе счастливого дня, 

I think beat to do is by posting a topic thas reach to expectation of the memeber and your topic have to be meaningful and realistic.

My dear sharing informative and creative content you can get good repute on this forum. Your post should must be relevant with the topic. Never make duplicate content.  jazak Allah ♥️

Welcome to this forum. You must read the conditions of the forum and not violate the conditions in order to keep a long period in this forum. You can get the positive and well-known reputation points in this forum when you provide useful content that all members of the forum can benefit from the publication you are publishing.

On 2/8/2021 at 12:23 PM, Rida Khan said:

Hey guys I am new here and I Want to get your advice how can I get good community reputation point and how can I survive well and perform good on this platform please guide me my respected seniors

The most important thing is to know what you talk about in each forum or comment you make, that is, have enough prior knowledge, so that your reputation goes up little by little. You must also be cordial and prudent when writing, especially being careful with your spelling. Much success.

You will get reputable points when you create useful high quality content and can provide useful information for other members and members here will provide reputation for you.

Hello my friend I am also new to this platform, but I also heard that giving interactions to others will earn you a reputation as well and you will have a greater opportunity to earn money. I don’t know how true that is. I hope for our support from friends to benefit and benefit from good luck.