Why are Santoshi value is low - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mirhasaqib

Why are Santoshi value is low

Dear mate how are you

I m feeling not better because I read new policy of cryptotalk 

In the old policy cryptotalk paid 1000 Santoshi of a meaningful  and reliable Post

.but in a new policy just 200 Santoshi pay per post.

It's not fair.

This thing disppointed me friends .

Kindly guide friends.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true. The Satoshi coin, after two dimensions, was 1000, became 200 because currencies are subject to rise and fall according to the market and their current position. We hope that the situation will improve soon.

Yeah I also heard that and I was pretty shocked to hear that. But I also think that it might be good for us. The moderators are doing their best to benifit us in various forms. And I also think that the rate of talk tokens will go higher then our expectations. And we can fulfill our needs by that. 

You don't have to worry.  You are earning without investing anything on this platform.  So keep up the good work on this forum.  And depending on the market, the value of satoshi is sometimes low and sometimes high. Be patient, the value of satoshi will increase soon.

I think the most important thing to put in mind in this cryptotalk site is patients because every members earns the same thing as you earn but i about the market prices and i thing very soon everything will be already in this cryptotalk forum, let's all have more patients because i will like the moderator should bring back the former payment system of cryptotalk, thanks

Hello My friend, you don't need to worry about that. We are earning on this platform without any investment and gaining excellent knowledge as well. And one more important thing to put in your mind crypto Talk site only for patience members. Just do hard work you must get the reward of your work that's it.

The rate of satoshi is not fixed, some time its rate is high and some time its value decrease, its value is variable. As you said, this news also shocked me that we are earning 200 satoshi for one post than 1000 satoshi. It will also decrease our earning rate. All will well.

We need to be patient , the price is variable, so maybe it will raise again in the future , but I agree with you that we expected that the price will continue 1000 satoshi for long time and that did not happen unfortunately  

I can't blame you for voicing out you opinions, mind constructively @Mirhasaqib but don't forget that it became necessary for the management to take such decision in order for the smooth running and the payments to continue. In addition the reason is also stated for explicit and easy comprehension. Just bear with the forum and continue working hard to harness your future yearnings

Edited by Guru2050

The number of users of this forum is increasing day by day and I guess they pay more people now. Therefore, it is quite normal for them to reduce the amount they pay. Since many people started to get paid, I think they reduced the value of satoshi from 1000 to 200.

how are you

I m feeling not better because I read new policy of cryptotalk 

In the old policy cryptotalk paid 1000 Santoshi of a meaningful  and reliable Post

.but in a new policy just 200 Santoshi pay per post.

It's not fair.

This thing disppointed me friends .

Kindly guide friends.

• +12
  • +31

Useful or interesting

Hello my friend
Yes, I agree with you that the drop in satoshis payment is a bit confusing. We hope that it will return to the old policy and thank you

Yes, my friend, unfortunately this change happened. I hope that it will return to its old price. Therefore, this change depends on the price of Bitcoin, and that the prices in the market change between low and high, and all this affects the price of Satoshi ..

Hello my friend You must have beautiful patience because Satoshi is valuable Linked to the market He was giving 1,000 satoshi on one comment But now it is given only 200 But that does not mean you will be impatient You must work hard and honestly

The reason is because the high price of the bitcoin it's about 47k dollars and the forum can't give 1k satoshi because when he put this price the bitcoin was with 5k 10k not more and now the market is changing so the forum too

Satoshis are the smallest original subunit of Bitcoin, which is divisible by up to eight decimal places. At current prices, this makes a single satoshi worth around 0.02 cents. One dollar is worth 43 sats.

Firstly, Sentoshi is the name of Bitcoin founder or discoverer, as it was published in 2009, traded among digital members and lowered the investor demand factor at a lower price, automatically reduced, and vice versa.

Your words are 100% correct, and the new payment has disappointed many others, and I know many people who have not returned with the same impulse they had previously for the same reason.

Yes, my dear friend, the value of satoshi for each comment has become low due to the high volume of bitcoin exchange, so perhaps the market's controllers are raising the price of the cryptocurrency Satoshi for small investors.

• +1 1

You should know that it is not only you that is wondering as to how they beat the price from 1000 satoshi per post to just 200  satoshi per post,  I want to believe the Moderators have a good reason for doing that,  so I can't complain much about it. 

• +2 1

Actually, I'm very new here, friend on this platform and I don't have the greatest possible idea, so little by little I am learning, I just hope that I will be doing a good job so that in a few years I will have a lot of knowledge.

You are welcome mate, don't be discourage and worried your self any more about that, Actually the price of BITCOIN have changed and downgrade the price of any COIN, and also rise the value of the others coin, so I think this is not something to worried about any more.

The Bitcoin currency is witnessing a significant increase in its prices and it is expected to rise in the near future, therefore the payment of Satoshi has been reduced from 1000 for each positive post to 200 Satoshi so do not be sad and persevere in your work and focus on gaining knowledge and experience from working in the forum.

Because the value of BTC is high and if the BTC continues to rise, the satochis will begin to take a great value which is very important to take into account, the price of BTC many times makes corrections in the price to continue rising, which is important because As BTC prepares to go up, every little fraction will start to be worth more and more. 

Hello everyone, when going down from 1000 satoshis to 200 satoshis, for each publication or comment, this has surprised us negatively, but just thinking that crytotalk is the best platform to earn satoshis, this still makes me happy, and surely in the future, these payments may increase again.

• +2 1