For beginners you have that response. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

For beginners you have that response.

Yes, my friend, I always encourage us to help junior members in their work and provide them with a good reputation in order to motivate them to work.

I agree with you on this topic and thank you for this encouragement. It is our duty to give a reputation, especially to beginners, to urge them more to work and to make them enthusiastic about creating good topics in the forum.

The early start of publishing topics without going deep into understanding cryptocurrencies is the reason for these poor ratings .
But I think you're right. cooperation here is a key reason for the members' success.

Welcome my friend to the encryption forum I am also new here I think reputation gives when your response to a useful post it gives positive energy and happiness to us in order to proceed more in this forum Thank you for this good post

Yes, you are right, my friend. We have to encourage newcomers to this forum by giving them a positive reputation for the publications they publish in addition to their advice and providing them with the necessary information through comments on their topics.

It is a good idea. We must support each other in this forum and support teamwork, but in order to get a good reputation, new and useful ideas and publications must be created.

• +5 1

On 4/12/2021 at 11:29 PM, hala123 said:

For beginners and their obtaining a reputation, if they do not get it at the beginning of their work, they should not feel frustrated, but rather a pleasure to work and search more about everything related to cryptocurrencies for the purposes of their ability to write better.

Yes you are absolutely right. We want to always give positive reputation for new beginner's useful posts. Then they can motivate them-self and try to work so hard for get good profits. 

You are right. We must support beginners by giving them a good reputation for their posts that are useful and conform to the rules, in order to motivate them to work, persevere, and always provide new information.

At first follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. If you want get reputation then make useful, relevant, informative, unique content. Dont copy from another post. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

I also have seen some member like this that having no repetition I also see that they have no reparation because they are banned by the moderator or they have get some warning from the moderators that's why they are like this.

In my opinion we must give courage and confidence to all the newbies joining this foram,  because when we give them posible positive reputation then thy are motivated and should work hard with consistency.

Yes you are right my dear mate. Everyone needs motivation especially the beginners to continue posting . As this sometimes become hectic posting here. So we all should motivate them all by giving rating to their posts 

You're right,all the beginners needs from us is our support and guidance,but unfortunately some members do go ahead and rate the beginner's post negativity, which didn't supposed to be,when they make mistakes they should be guided and corrected,so let's try to adjust our ways please

Yes, it is a nice idea, but we are now as beginners, we must first benefit from the senior members and their experience, and learn from them in this forum the useful things so that we can write and get a positive reputation

Yes you are right dear.I fave the same problem before.I have seen so many good posts made by newbie but not one give it a react.I just wanna say that stop being selfish,if you feel others post good then leave a react plz.It feel so much hurt when someone make good post and they don't get reacts because i felt the same.

I also noticed this. I saw a lot of newcomers frustrated about their reputation. We have to help them and give them a reputation when we find their posts useful and not against the laws. Even if the information they provided is simple, we must help.

They deserve to raise their morale, but they have to be a little patient before publishing, as they do not know anything about the rules of the forum and commit many violations when they publish, so they do not receive a positive reputation.
Also, leniency with them will not teach them, and they will think that they are doing the work in the right way and continuing this way will lead to their banning.

You have the right, my friend, as long as we benefit sometimes from the comments and publications of beginners, we must give them a good reputation as a kind of thanks on the one hand and on the other hand as a kind of push and encouragement we must help them to start reaping knowledge from this forum as beginners

This is a nice idea my friend, we must support the beginners so that they do not lose hope, and so that they are able to invent new ideas and work with strength and steadfastness, but you must support if their posts deserve support only, otherwise it will cause a ban

Therefore, I advise beginners to work and make efforts until they reach success. I wish success to all my friends.

You are right my friend we should motivate and encourage the new members with good reputation so that they your more efforts for this platform which will be beneficial and helpful for this platform and also for their earning. 

Every day, there are many new members who create accounts on the forum, and thus many beginners posts, as it is difficult for other members to follow all beginners and give them evaluation on their posts because there are more important people that we must follow such as experts and old people who have useful content.
Motivating new members is important, but we can't always do that.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Most of the members do not give evaluations at all, nor to any member, after the payment in the currency has stopped on the evaluation, and this matter is wrong 

Thank you for this helpful alert
Supporting beginners' topics motivates them to work with a strong determination to reach the positive reputation they desire
Therefore, we must listen to the moderators' advice and not violate the forum rules and read the posts of other members

I think that if we are not gaining knowledge from the beginners we should never give them negative reputation we should mention their mistakes in comment so that they can improve their mistakes 

My friend in this forum, the most important step is to define your goal well and work better to get the money, and it will automatically reach you of course