For beginners you have that response. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

For beginners you have that response.

On 2/8/2021 at 9:53 AM, Dlexx69 said:

I am a new beginner of crypto currency. I noticed a thing that there many new beginners have posts without reputation. Why happen that.If we get some little help by beginners posts then we want to give reputation them.By doing that they will be motivated on crypto currency. They want to work more to here.So,please give reputation to the new beginners for his little useful post. 

Sure, We have to offer an optimistic reaction to the particular submit of your novice. If you have virtually any blunder inside his / her submit, we have to dismiss that. And also they should be advised to avoid creating this kind of blunder. This can inspire these and they're going to perform more difficult with this community forum. That is invaluable because of this community forum.

12 hours ago, Rose77 said:

This is frank, my brother. When reading beautiful, useful and non-duplicate publications, we must give a good reputation and reactions to the owners of this publication in order to continue to provide us with beautiful and useful content and increase our determination to provide the best for everyone.

I think its, like, the base thing for everyone who using any type of forums, and bth, its better (if you want) to donate some tokens or etc. to the person, if he made possible to raise up some money for you (like spare profit with the source-man)

Support the beginner because it is new and they don't know about this forum. Help the beginner's. This is very important to our forum. Encourage the new members on this forum. Work hard and achieve our goals and objectives in our life.

• +2 1

I will advise you that supports the new members on this forum. If you support the new members on this forum then you will see new opinions and review's on this forum and which is very helpful and useful to you and the other members.

• +1 1

. I noticed a thing that there many new beginners have posts without reputation. Why happen that.If we get some little help by beginners posts then we want to give reputation them.By doing that they will be motivated on crypto currency. 

It's very important. In our turn, we have to support beginners and create a positive reputation for them in order to develop a spirit of cooperation between members and encourage them to progress and achieve their goals. It is wrong to inform them when mistakes are made. Instead, we should offer advice and assistance.

Yes, my friend, we have to work together to learn from each other and encourage new beginners, and by this we increase the number of useful topics.

Absolutely right @Dlexx69.

I have seen that most of members ignore the posts of beginners. 

Instead of ignoring they should motivate us to keep working hard on Cryptotalk.

Thanks for raising good point.

We should expect reputations because we have made a few posts. For us to get good reputations we need to make sure that all our posts are well detailed and conveys meaningful knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies and also how to become successful in this forum.

Hello everyone, I believe that new members and old members must earn their reputation, although this is a team effort, we must all strive to publish quality content, so that our work is rewarded, and in the same way we will feel motivated to continue our work in this area, and we will be motivated to continue our work in the future.

My friend, of course, it is important to support beginners a lot here in order to increase the number of people working here as beginners, and most importantly through our support for beginners, you will receive more earning, interest and follow-up, and this really appeals to me. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

Es dear you can also get the information from here new user by banned account because they do not know about it or not follow the rules. I hope you understand it.

Lot of beginners are on the cryptotalk but most of them not get any much more likes so we shout gave them reputation and appreciate for their work then they will become more create useful material for us.

I just joined this platform and thank you for highlighting this issue yes you are right  that old members should encourage new members those who don't have much knowledge .

• +2 1

اني شخص مبتدي في العمله الرقميه واريد من حضرتكم شرح وتفاصيل واني سعيد لي الانضمام اليكم 

اني مبتدي في العمله الرقمية واريد منكم تعلم والاستفادة من حضرتكم لانه لحظت في الفتره الاخيره كثير من ناس والمبتدئين يحولون تعلم ودخول في مجال العمله الرقميه 

Hello my friend, yes, I think it is necessary to give a reputation to beginners. This gives good motivation to work on it. Thank you my friend for this topic and thank you for giving the motivation

Thank you for this valuable post, my friend, quite right. Most beginners suffer from this problem, perhaps because of their lack of experience and their publication of topics that are not important enough or repeated. We have to help each other, give the reputable publications they deserve and give motivation to beginners always

• +4 1

I agree towards your perspective because I am a new user here as well. Everybody must respect the newcomers who are still learning the ropes of this forum, and those newcomers who have very little meaning in their posts should be encouraged.

Thank you for this statement, I am also a beginner, and I have noticed this thing and I agree with you that reputation invites beginners to continue in the world of cryptocurrencies and pushes them to work on developing and supporting what the forum and those in charge of it ultimately ask for.

Welcome my friend, I hope you are well, I agree with you that we must all support the novice with a good reputation in order for him to have a greater motivation to work, but it is better to write a useful piece of information that deserves a good reputation. Greetings.

Reputation should be given according to the credibility and quality of the post regardless of the rank of the creator. And it's true that the good reputation is a source of motivation and appreciation for the creator so we must give reputation fairly.

Hi I'm agree with your statement. Its true that beginning is always hard for everyone. If the senior members support beginners in this section then it will be easy for them to work at this forum. In the other hand if the beginner have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and this forum then people automatically follow him. 

It is very important for newcomers to know the rules and regulations of the forum. Because, if they work without knowing the rules, they may be banned. For example, other people's posts cannot be copied. Always make good and educational posts. Experienced people should take ideas from comments. Linguistic mistakes should be avoided.

The response is really based on the post itself and the material he has; if it's interesting, you can reply and discuss it; however, if you find a post with just five words in it, you can't respond because they don't follow the minimum rules and the answer is already given.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this matter. Beginners here have the right to gain a reputation for their useful contributions. Through that, they will succeed. They need support from the adults here in order to succeed.

• +4 1