Easy method of payment receiving... - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mirhasaqib

Easy method of payment receiving...

I think there is no easy way to get good payment because now the policies and payment system of this forum has been changed therefore we cannot earn good money. And now members are not giving the likes on the posts of each other because they cannot get earning by giving reactions.

I think that your earning will be on your yobit account which is linked to your cryptotalk account and you can send the earnings to your digital wallet, then you can invest and earn more if you want.

I had not any idea of getting payment in easy way. It is because I have not received any payment yet due to my first week of working here. And the payment is being occurred after 7 days. And it is going my 4th day of working here.

For the first inquiry you mentioned, you can connect your account here to Yobit website, there you'll find many options to use your profit. Secondly, about following and interacting  each other, Cryptotalk is a wonderful community that gather people with an interest of digital currencies, you can follow and give or receive positive reputation by posting decent cntent around the forum topics.

• +3 1

First of all, you must link your account on the forum with yobit and through it you can receive and withdraw your payments. But you will receive the payments as follows. When you complete 100 free posts, you will then have to write 20 useful daily posts. After 7 days have passed, you will start receiving profit on your publications.

• +2 1

Welcome, my dear friend, thank you for this useful post and I think there is no need to worry because you can easily withdraw your profits from the wallet as you convert them into the currency of your country.

• +3 1

In the beginning, you must finish 100 comments and then write 20 comments per day and after seven days after the 100 freebies, then you transfer your balance on the yobit platform to the currency in which you want to withdraw your balance and then communicate with any broker you trust to transfer you the amount you want to withdraw

• +2 1

Have a good day, my friend
To start with, you have to finish 100 posts and they are free, then you will receive payment within a week for 20 useful supported posts, all you have to do is click on the yobit button and then convert to the currency of your country

Edited by Alaabd

I advise you to search for knowledge in a place on this platform. To make learning the main and most important goal. I advise you to forget about money temporarily and not to be greedy. I suggest that your comments are useful, distinctive and not repeated. And that you try to follow the elderly and benefit from  Their experiences and skills in writing and in receiving information

• +3 1

Don't worry dear . It's easy to withdraw in yobit . You can creat some post in the session you like and the earning will come automatically. 

After making 100 posts, you must complete 20 posts per day, and within 6 or 7 days, you can withdraw your money from the portfolio that you created. They transfer your profits to it.

After the end of your first 100 comments, there will be no payment for it, and the payment will start after that for every good post that you publish after a week or more, and through the Yobit platform, you can know the posts that are paid for and every credit you get can be sent to your own wallet.

• +1 1

Dear friend, first, link the forum account to your account on the platform in order for your payments to reach the platform and withdraw them to your own wallet, and then you can sell your Bitcoin balance to US dollars

Hello there greetings if you want to redo all of your money in to your wallet if I think there is easy method like your btc account first of all you have to enter your account in your build wallet and then all of your money will be transferred into your good word and then you will converge I'm not personal bank account I think that the idea will be beneficial for you

• +4 1

Dear friend, you need time and patience in order to earn money. You must be patient and work hard in order to be able to earn money, but do not forget to also gain experience and knowledge.

• +2 1

My friend, all members are paid here. If you did the posts correctly and they were useful, after 7 days you will get the balance and you will reach the platform easily and you will not suffer from any problems

• +1 1

As for me, I receive my payments first from the yobit platform, after that I do some trading operations in it, then I convert my cryptocurrencies to latecoin because the commission for withdrawals in the LaCoin currency is low, and then I convert them into paper currencies, I hope this comment is useful is yours

• +4 1

You should seek knowledge and experience over money because without knowledge, you will be unable to create useful and valuable posts, and thus will not be able to receive payments. You can use your expertise and knowledge to provide useful information on the forum and thus earn profits.
In terms of follow-up, you can depend on the forum's expert members.

Before withdrawing my earnings,I do make sure I firstly convert my bitcoins to other valuable coins,most especially litecoin,because they've lesser transaction fees when compared to that if Bitcoin,by converting the bitcoins into litecoin you won't be charge much and of course your earning will be resonable

• +1 1

If you have already completed all the steps that are required to access your first payment, you only have to wait the seven days that is when you start to collect as long as you have the amount of evaluations that are needed, I tell you that today as prices are falling, many members have chosen to go and experiment with other investments that give them an easier profit and that is why the valuations are very difficult to obtain but do not be discouraged and be patient, I forgot to tell you that in order to collect you have to choose a virtual wallet there are many you have to investigate them well and then choose the one that suits you best luck.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I thank you for this useful question so that I do not give you a random answer. I advise you to consult the elderly members and follow the comments of the rest of the members to get a clear answer.

My friend after completing 100 posts for the benefit of the forum
You should search for and gain knowledge by reading members' publications and by learning about the field of cryptocurrencies and gaining information that helps you create useful, unique and important publications for the community in order to get a good reputation and earn profits easily.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
There is a site called Yobit that enables you to buy and exchange cryptocurrencies and so forth that can help you in this field
Good luck to you

There is no easy way to get money, if we work hard and make a lot of efforts, then we will get the result of our work and achieve success, so if we want to get the money we have to work hard and gain experiences first and then earn money later.
We must follow each other to benefit from our experiences in the forum.